Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Can you or anyone else confirm if other Target stores also have sewing machines off at 50%? I am near the New York or New Jersey area. Also if anyone has specific model #s or SKUs that'd be great!

Thanks

These were at Target in Kernersville, NC yesterday. I have not been to other Targets in our area to check if they were also doing this clearance. I suspect they are, because these were all in the regular sewing aisle with red clearance tags on the shelf. There was one Brother and 2 different Shark machines. I cannot remember the prices exactly, but I believe they were $75-$85. The scissors were also 50% off ranging from $1.98 to $9.98. The irons were also in the same aisle and they were marked down as well, but I did not check the prices. If I am there again soon, I will write down the SKUs for you.

These were at Target in Kernersville, NC yesterday. I have not been to other Targets in our area to check if they were also doing this clearance. I suspect they are, because these were all in the regular sewing aisle with red clearance tags on the shelf. There was one Brother and 2 different Shark machines. I cannot remember the prices exactly, but I believe they were $75-$85. The scissors were also 50% off ranging from $1.98 to $9.98. The irons were also in the same aisle and they were marked down as well, but I did not check the prices. If I am there again soon, I will write down the SKUs for you.

Thank you. I am looking for a new sewing machine too.

I got at my Target around 7:20am and ALL paper towels, napkins, and plates were GONE! Someone must have totally wiped them out. Shame as I bought a bunch last year

They went FAST! I walked up just as the end of the line of people who had waited for them to open entered, grabbed a cart, and went straight for them. I got a cart full, and then did the rest of my shopping. Swung up by there again to make one last pass before checking out and they were completely gone. Another shopper asked me where I had gotten them, and I pointed to the empty endcap. The second store I hit still had a handful of boxes of the bags and plastic wrap, but by the time I got to the other 2 stores I visited yesterday, all the paper products were gone.

Oh, I forgot to mention that those aisles of Christmas Decor were also at 50% yesterday despite the 30% signs. I don't know if anyone skipped them. They are the ones that are near the kitchen stuff usually. I was looking for a new basket for our newspapers to collect in before going to the recycle bin. These below were all 50% off. Got the one on the right for $14.99. Much larger than the picture indicates, and very sturdy.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WOPsLBAeL._SS260_.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Q9FfXLzxL._SS260_.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51-2CXbWxLL._SS260_.jpg

Whoever is at the Target store, would someone be so kind to check on this for me?

Does the Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix 2-Disc Edition come in a slipcover over the plastic case or only in the hard plastic dvd case?

Thanks so much!

yes, it does have the box thing around it.

I went back this morning and found Soft Soap pumps in a 3 pack and large, clear refills for 50% off! The refills are 80 oz and have a Christmasy design and say 25% more or something like that. They were $2.50 on sale. They also had some men's deodorant 2 packs & some men's body wash. I didn't check them because they were the wrong brand, but it was all 50%.

I went back this morning and found Soft Soap pumps in a 3 pack and large, clear refills for 50% off! The refills are 80 oz and have a Christmasy design and say 25% more or something like that. They were $2.50 on sale. They also had some men's deodorant 2 packs & some men's body wash. I didn't check them because they were the wrong brand, but it was all 50%.

are they red? i need some old spice.. lol

I went to Target last night and got the Thomas at Timouth Trackmaster Remote control system for $21.98 on clearance. My mom got is for DS for Christmas paid like $44.00 at walmart but he hadn't opened it yet so I will take the other back to walmart for a refund. Also had the track master Birthday set on clearance for $9.98 from $19.99

i know 50% isn't as great as 75% but at mine Thomas never last that long. They only had a clearance sticker on one of the sets so I took one and scanned it. I couldn't believe it went from 0% to 50% from Christmas eve to the day after Christmas.

I went to Target last night and got the Thomas at Timouth Trackmaster Remote control system for $21.98 on clearance. My mom got is for DS for Christmas paid like $44.00 at walmart but he hadn't opened it yet so I will take the other back to walmart for a refund. Also had the track master Birthday set on clearance for $9.98 from $19.99

i know 50% isn't as great as 75% but at mine Thomas never last that long. They only had a clearance sticker on one of the sets so I took one and scanned it. I couldn't believe it went from 0% to 50% from Christmas eve to the day after Christmas.

some stores are clearancing these and others aren't. seems hit or miss. same with the geotrax stuff.

Yesterday I picked up 4 packs of the Holiday Glad Ware food storage container sets and 1 four pack of Halloween Glad Ware that I found by the Christmas decorations. Also 1 pack of the Glad Oven Ware and 1 pack of the Glad Storage Holiday bag sets and 3 packs of Holiday Bounty paper towels.

I plan on checking Target on Saturday for tissue paper and maybe some of the boxes.

A lot of the toys at my local Target were marked 30% or 50% off. I'm going to keep a eye out for when they go 75% off and pick up a few and store them for birthdays and the Angel Trees next year.

Thanks so much! Greatly appreciate it.

Snausages,

I don't know how much you want to spend on a sewing machine but at the Riverdale Target on Rt. 23 they have a lot of Shark sewing machines 50% off. They were 300 so now they are 150...

I don't know the model or sku..

Thanks! Still a bit pricey but I may go check it out and see if it is any good. Anyone know if Shark & Brother sewing machines are good and last long? I had seen a Singer machine, but it was full price.

I picked up a 16-bottle wine chiller today for $25, marked down from $99. I was so excited as I can hardly ever get anything for 75% off. My step-daughter had been wanting one, so this is a great b-day gift.

Do you have the DPCI? I am looking for a replacement one for ours that broke down. I bought it for $25 on clearance too, and it only lasted a year, but I want to try again. :yup:

I was at Target in Bergen County, NJ at lunchtime and there is still ALOT of Christmas stuff! I guess everyone is wiser now and waiting for the 75%. That should be Sat, correct?

It's really anyone's guess. It seems like Target stores have sort of gone to individualized schedules on holiday markdowns (at least somewhat). Saturday seems a bit early to me though. The earliest I have seen Christmas decorations go to 75% has been New Year's Eve (at least around here).

Ya never know though.

I found 25 cent batteries today. Very poorly marked (dollar spot) and the 2 stores that had them only had the signs up... they had to manually change the price in the registers. Kind of strange. They may not be the best quality batteries around, but when you're feeding kids' toys, WHO CARES! :cheesy:

I got lucky at one store and found ziploc quart bags with the winter scene on them. After using lots of ziploc coupons, they became pretty cheap. I didn't take them all either. So if you shop the OP Super T on 119th, they are in the regular ziploc aisle, but are ringing up 1/2 price. They had a lot, but I only took what I needed. The scene on the front isn't christmasy at all... more "wintery". Animals sledding and skating (I think).

I went to 3 stores today and I found there to be a lot of toys left. Of course, they haven't gone to 50% yet, so that may clear a bunch out.

... and if you are an expired coupon user... --(please don't yell at me if you aren't) --the toy catalog coupons worked for me today and in conjunction with the 30% off price made some of them pretty cheap. (Also, the Hasbro coupon worked for me on Littlest Pet Shops!) HOWEVER, the Fisher Price Art Desk thingy comes up on the registers as "Coupon Expired!" I thought that was peculiar. The others did not say that and they all came from the same catalog. Now, why doesn't Target program that little ditty into ALL their coupons if they don't like/intend to honor expireds?? Curious...

Just some tidbits for anyone who cares!! :>) Happy shopping everybody.

Last year christmas stuff went to 75% on the 31st here!!!

Yes, I have to stand corrected on my earlier post where I said the 1st for Christmas clearance, I just checked my schedule that I have been updating from year to year and it was the 31st last year with 90% on the 6th of Jan.

Tons of Xmas stuff left at the Target in Fairlawn Ohio today around noon. I bought an outdoor lighted penguin sculpture that rang up 60% off instead of the posted 50% off (reg. price $24.99, got for $9.99) Everything else rang up 50% off. They had tons of ornaments, garland and lights. Also a huge section of outdoor timers. Not alot of wrapping paper, but did find alot of 5-pks of Xmas gift bags for $2.50 after 50% off. They also had a bunch of the 2-pack of playground balls that were $3 for two balls after the 50% off. Seems like they were consolidating the Xmas stuff from other departments (towels, comforters, showercurtains, etc) back in the seasonal area. I left happy.:)

I went ahead and bought an animated polar bear and the baby cub bear today at 50% off. I missed these types of things last year when I waited for 75% off and I really wanted these. I figure if I luck out and find them at 75% off I will return them with the higher receipt.

The toy area in the store I went to today was pretty cleared out already. They had some 30% clearance but not really a lot compared to how empty the toy dept shelves were.

I went ahead and bought an animated polar bear and the baby cub bear today at 50% off. I missed these types of things last year when I waited for 75% off and I really wanted these. I figure if I luck out and find them at 75% off I will return them with the higher receipt.

The toy area in the store I went to today was pretty cleared out already. They had some 30% clearance but not really a lot compared to how empty the toy dept shelves were.

If you return them after they go to 75% they will only give u the current sales price