Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I am so bummed! I've been watching the jogging stroller in hopes of getting one for 75% off (and maybe a bike trailer too) but I went today and they were resetting the entire area! I asked but the worker just told me to check the baby area. I checked the shauman site and it's showing available. Would they salvage them already? There were at least 5 there on Monday. I didn't bother to check yesterday because they normally don't do markdowns in sporting good until thursday. I may have to run to another Target or two but I'm afraid of finding the same thing.

Are others seeing the same thing? Anyone else watching these?

On a good note, school supplies were at 75% off. Got some supplies for our school rummage sale. Also found a strollometer for $9.99 (75% off). Too bad I couldn't find the stoller!

If they are resetting the area, I have had the experience where they put everything into a cart and push it in the back room. Then they reset with the new stuff and after they are done, they bring the old stuff back out. I wanted an MP-3 that was clearanced and kept going back to find it. The next day, I went back but they were resetting and when I asked, they were sure it was just gone as they looked for me halfheartedly and found nothing.

BUT, the next day I went again and there, on an endcap, was the MP-3 I wanted!! Keep looking if you are still interested! It is often about not getting totally disappointed and giving up.

I am so bummed! I've been watching the jogging stroller in hopes of getting one for 75% off (and maybe a bike trailer too) but I went today and they were resetting the entire area! I asked but the worker just told me to check the baby area. I checked the shauman site and it's showing available. Would they salvage them already? There were at least 5 there on Monday. I didn't bother to check yesterday because they normally don't do markdowns in sporting good until thursday. I may have to run to another Target or two but I'm afraid of finding the same thing.

On a good note, school supplies were at 75% off. Got some supplies for our school rummage sale. Also found a strollometer for $9.99 (75% off). Too bad I couldn't find the stoller!

If they were resetting the department, then go back today and/or tomorrow and check again. Be sure to check the clearance areas for toys and other nearby departments. At our store they moved all the clearance sporting goods to toys when the reset. They often pull it to the back until they can deal with it.

RE: Post Its

I've seen mentioned on this [or other threads] that people were going to use them as stocking stuffers. I was able to get some of the "Unique Shape" Post-Its [football, baseball, heart & flower]. Would kid's like these as stocking stuffers?

Sure!! My DS(11) takes my post it's all the time to write notes and stick them on my door, computer, refrigerator, etc.

Don't forget there are coupons online for post it's too - I used two on the marked down football, baseball ones last weekend. :D

sporting goods get marked down on thursdays most of the time. I'd check tomorrow.

I just came from Target, they had quite a few of these bike trailers at 75% off, they also had a bunch of those Schwinn Jogging Strollers at 75% off too ($32.xx). It killed me to pass on such great deals, but I just couldn't fit them into my budget.

I did pick up a dehumidifier for our basement at 50% off ($84.xx) that we really need.

I went to 3 stores this morning. Only one was marking the sporting goods stuff 75%. I got some of those backpack/sleeping bag sets - fireman & soccer for $2.98 each. They come with a flashlight and water bottle. Great for our Church's Christmas event. DS1 got one for his birthday and still loves it. I also saw those kid's sets that are large and tube shaped with a tent, sleeping bag and something else in them for $4.98. They had the princess & garage sets.

Anyone in the LA area desperate for those camping tents that are on clearance, Duarte Target has several just marked 75% including at least 5 of the Eddie Bauer ones at $49.98 now. They had quite a bit of stuff there. No bike trailers that I saw, but I might have missed them.

Duarte Target is also marking backpacks 50% off today.

I also got lucky and got the Dora Playhut tent for 75% off. It was a mismark as it turned out but they honored it.

The exact same thing happened to me today. I went to check on the strollers and my heart dropped when they were all gone. I asked the guy who was resetting the department and he showed me where they were in the back. He then scanned it and told me the price. I told him they have been that price for a while. So he said let me go find a member of the markdown team and find out when they are going on sale. He came back and said they are marking down in sporting goods tomorrow. So you may want to check your store tomorrow. HTH!

This link doesn't work for me. Since it is a pdf, can you PM me with it? I'd love to see it, but this just sits and spins at some Windows Live thing.

Didn't work for me neither:(

Sorry, it worked for me. I am not good at his kind of stuff. Did you click on the page to download it?

Im mad our school supplies are only at 30%! :mad: I did buy 5 packs of the Rose Art crayons for $.08 each though. I got a pack of Rose Art white chalk for $.44 too and some drawing paper for $.90. I saw the Crayola Wonder kits for $4.xx but am going to wait til it drops lower!

keylargosun - I just checked them at our Target and they are at 30% still! Im on the eye for a cheap one for my cousin her central air went out! If I see them cheaper or you do let me know and I'll let you know too, deal?!

Im mad our school supplies are only at 30%! :mad: I did buy 5 packs of the Rose Art crayons for $.08 each though. I got a pack of Rose Art white chalk for $.44 too and some drawing paper for $.90. I saw the Crayola Wonder kits for $4.xx but am going to wait til it drops lower!

:gdiagree:

I did find some "good" deals at 30% off, but I need a 50% off fix!

For the Opelika, Alabama Target School Supplies were 75% off today. Lunch boxes, notebooks, folders, binders, rulers and a few markers. I didn't see much of anything else. I was very disappointed in what they had left. Last year I racked up on stuff.

In KC... Over the past couple of days I've been to several different Targets. School supplies are just GONE. Three of the stores I went to had gone to 75%, although I don't know when. Must have been yesterday. There wasn't anything Crayola in site and not much else either. Two stores are still sitting at 30% off. I don't know what THEIR plans are. One of them just went to 30% off last week, so I don't know if they will shoot straight to 75% or spend another couple of weeks dribbling their clearance out slowly. BIG difference compared to other years for sure. Glad I stocked up on label makers during the past 2 years when they were around at 75% off time. I didn't see any label makers even marked to 50%.

I did find a 4 pack of the back to school Puffs for 78 cents. Wa 'bleepin'' hoo.

I'm just curious, What is a Noxzema Sunless Glow Shave System?

Is it for tanning or shaving?

It says "Renews & Enhances skin tone & color as you shave, with just a touch of sunless tanner"

The kit comes with Noxzema shave gel (7 oz), post shave lotion (6.7 oz), and four triple blade disposable shavers. It's pretty nice, I think I may go back and see if there are any left.

It says "Renews & Enhances skin tone & color as you shave, with just a touch of sunless tanner"

The kit comes with Noxzema shave gel (7 oz), post shave lotion (6.7 oz), and four triple blade disposable shavers. It's pretty nice, I think I may go back and see if there are any left.

Thanks...I will see if I can find this.

Anyone has the dcpi number for the jogging stroller?

Closest I have are:

082-04-0014 InStep Quick ‘n EZ Bike Trailer

082-04-0019 Schwinn Bicycle Trailer - Also converts to stroller.

You may try changing the last 2 numbers and seeing if you can come up with the item you want on the inventory locater.

For the Opelika, Alabama Target School Supplies were 75% off today. Lunch boxes, notebooks, folders, binders, rulers and a few markers. I didn't see much of anything else. I was very disappointed in what they had left. Last year I racked up on stuff.

I agree at 50% there wasn't much left and I was there two days before and they had a ton.

Where or where did it all go?????????