Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Were also going tomorrow. I'm going to try it and see if it works with the expired coupons. Maybe I'll go to customer service and ask first before I get to the check out lane. From what everyone is posting it sounds like there are a lot of great deals.

Found a Crayola Color Explosion Spinner for $9.xx, 50% off, and several of the Thomas, Diego, and one Elmo b-day sets at 75% off...pools, sprinklers, etc were 50% off here, but the water toys were only 30%...they had some Pampers wipes boxes of 6 refills for $6.xx, but I need the sensitive skin ones, and they were out. Boxes of Huggies wipes on clearance too, marked $8.xx. Saw lots of summer baby stuff clearanced, but I didn't look to see how much off, since my boys are too big...no discount on school supplies here yet...

Glad "OFF" Citronella outdoor clear class candles - $2.24 reg. $8.98, refills $.74. Use coupon inside box ($2. off on the candle, $1. off refills) = FREE

also the OFF Power Pad Lantern is on clearance for $3.23. Use coupon inside the lamp ($2.00) makes it $1.23 (reg. $12.99). YMMV (Bought all they had at NW & E Wichita Target stores)

24 candles & 14 refills = .65 YEA!!!!

Were also going tomorrow. I'm going to try it and see if it works with the expired coupons. Maybe I'll go to customer service and ask first before I get to the check out lane. From what everyone is posting it sounds like there are a lot of great deals.

Customer service will say no. You need to just try at the cash register. Some cashiers pay attention and wont take them others will. But I guarentee if you go to customer service you will not be able to use them.

I used to be a regular Target peruser (SP?) but have given up on mine in the last year BUT did find in jacksonville (mandarin) 24 packs of Bathroom Tissue (I think it is Charmin) anyway, they were only 2.74 a pack. I don't usually switch brands but I couldn't pass this up. I bought 4 (24) packs. They had a lot of them in the back of the store where they have big sizes of stuff (darn I can't remember the word for the big sizes right now) anyway, I don't shop any other Targets so I don't know if any other local stores have them.

I think they may be getting rid of the 10 packs juices since they are "clearanced" at 34 cents. Doesn't that sound like they are going away? Pity, we would buy them and pour them into a 2-quart pitcher.

I got a Thomas the Tank Engine 1 gallon humidifier for $22.50 (50% off) and a panasonic cordless iron for $14.98 (75% off). The iron haqs 1-2-3 settings instead of spelling out fabrics but i know what they are so it is OK for me.

Customer service will definitely tell you that they don't take expired coupons, even if they are target coupons. I've used expired coupons and when the cashier scans them they scan just fine although she usually needs to use the scanning gun. My advantage in using these type of coupons is that I have become acquainted w/one cashier, so we chit chat and even talk about this site and coupons, etc and she knows how I'm into saving as much as I can so she's really nice. If I were you I would try to find a cashier who looks friendly and approachable and also try to make some conversation w/her. NOtice I said "her" cause I've had better luck w/females than male cashiers.

I think they may be getting rid of the 10 packs juices since they are "clearanced" at 34 cents. Doesn't that sound like they are going away? Pity, we would buy them and pour them into a 2-quart pitcher.

I got a Thomas the Tank Engine 1 gallon humidifier for $22.50 (50% off) and a panasonic cordless iron for $14.98 (75% off). The iron haqs 1-2-3 settings instead of spelling out fabrics but i know what they are so it is OK for me.

I seriously doubt we've seen the end of the juices. The ones that were clearanced may have been a fluke. I have found them not clearanced since your experience. Basically they'd have to do away with selling them in food avenue.

Several forms of Tide at 15% off. Certain fragrances (mountain spring pops out) in the 300 oz mega thing. The lemon scented Febreze Tide. One of the Tide with Downy also. Those last were the 200 oz & 100 oz.

Schwinn jogging strollers; A handful of little kid bikes (in boxes, not built); In Step bike trailers; and Schwinn bike add-on thingy that allows your child to feel like he is on a tandem. All at 30% off.

Ive created a coupon generator...Im still working on getting all the expired coupons up. It will take me a couple days not to long. Hope everyone enjoys. mind you im still getting all the coupons up but the site name is www.freewebs.com/targetcoupons

What am I doing wrong??? I cant get them to print!

Hit the jackpot yesterday and got 4 packs of the mm juice but ours were still .69! I was sooo happy as we were almost out at home!!! EVEN BETTER! Our pools were 50% off so plan to take the other one back. Only $5 diff but I go there anyway so why not get it back right! No shavers on clearance at our store. Found the ones mentioned above but still at full price! :( Oh well! Maybe next time! Happy shopping!

Rule #1: NEVER EVER EVER ask the store - that only calls attention to you.

They were marking down children's licensed bedding at one of my stores today. Superman, POTC, NFL and a few odds and ends (not sheets) of Hello Kitty & Spongebob.

They just marked ours down 30%. Lots of onsies 30% Those cranium building forts are still 50% off .Didnt see any toys 75% off. I left empty handed... first time in a long time!!!! I did see some Halloween bags,containers and snack bags already... so maybe the school stuff will get lowered soon.

went to target today and thought I got lucky with the mm juices but it was a 15 pack with packaged like the 10 packs without the value label thing on it and it scanned item not found? has anyone else seen these? are they changing the 10 packs? does this mean the end of .69 cent juice? ok I am kind of going through a personal crisis right now and may be a little dramatic but I am very disappointed.

I have never come across any 10 packs of juices I've only seen 15 packs.

I just got back from Target in So. Cal and got a wall fountain for $19.98. It was originally $79.99. 75% brought it done to $19.98. Few other outdoor deco items marked down 75%. But not the BBQ items, still at 30-50%. I am eyeing the outdoor garden tool items. I would love to get a gardening hat. They were putting out the halloween items also.

I just got back from Target in So. Cal and got a wall fountain for $19.98. It was originally $79.99. 75% brought it done to $19.98. Few other outdoor deco items marked down 75%. But not the BBQ items, still at 30-50%. I am eyeing the outdoor garden tool items. I would love to get a gardening hat. They were putting out the halloween items also.

Which area are you in? Are your school supplies marked down yet? Ours still aren't here in San Gabriel Valley.

Who Has Been Shopping At My Store??

There were alot of shelves marked clearance that were empty!

I went today got the off free using my coupons from my coolers. They are still honoring the cookie coupons, got 8 more. Several cooking items 75% if you need utensils. Also Calphalon comercial bakeware, I only found 1 pan left at my store. The radio I wanted was gone,someone ransacked through them all & it was only the black Tivoli marked down.

Our school supplies are not marked down at all, so I was able to only get the small pkg postits for free.

All small dawn, glade & oust were gone, empty shelves everywhere!

I went to Target last night and they had Pantene big bottles on sale (reg price $6.99) they were marked down to $3.79 a bottle! And I had a manufacuters coupon for $3.00 off one big bottle. So I only paid $.79 for a $7.00 bottle of conditioner!!!!! I really liked Target (im a walmart regular) but the clothes for adults are UGLY! IMO!

I haven't seen anything but 15 packs in quite a long time must be at least 6 months so I keep hearing of everyone finding them and I wonder - what is the expiration dates on these 10 packs? But great to those who find them on clearance if they are still good.

I haven't seen anything but 15 packs in quite a long time must be at least 6 months so I keep hearing of everyone finding them and I wonder - what is the expiration dates on these 10 packs? But great to those who find them on clearance if they are still good.

It seems the reason they ring up 69c is that they are SUPPOSE to be separated and sold individually but sometimes the stockers just put them on the juice aisle unopened. At least that is what we were told months ago... ?

Found a few good deals at Target tonight:

Kibbles n Bits Dog Food 8 lb. bags $4.02- $2.00 coupon= $2.02!

Dove Calming Night Beauty Bars 4 pack $2.2x

Curious George Gummies Vitamins w/Bonus pill box $3.84

No markdowns on school supplies. Lawn and garden sprays/ bug killers. etc. were 50% off. Schwinn jogging stroller was 50% off. Some kids furniture was 30% off- denim covered toy box, red cushion seats, etc. No razors or fire pits left.

Just got back form Lake Wylie, SC Target and it was pretty much a waste of time for the clearance items. No toilet paper, no legos, no scrapbook stuff I wanted, no firepit. Most of the outdoor stuff was only 30% off. Will frequent my local Target next week since I am a stay at home mom now. (Target shopping might send be back to work quick.)