Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

The glade Q woun't print for me. It's telling me that I already printed too many. I haven't even been to that site before. Oh well, maybe next time.

Thats what it keeps telling me, so I used another addy and it looks like its printing but nothing. I was hoping someone would scan one and email me LOL

Hey thats my spot. Don't take my items while your in the dresser. And leave me some room. Don't forget about putting items behind similar items that are not on clearance.

I stashed very expensive Ralph Lauren sweaters in a high end department store. I was looking at one..it was on clearance for $139.00! I was debating if I should just buy one for my husband. These are their $350 ski sweaters..very thick and warm. A clerk walked up to me and told me " Do not buy that today! They go on 90% day after tomorrow." I told her.."yeah! and they will be gone before i can get here". She told me the best spot to stash in the store. Two days later, my two sweaters were waiting for me. Yes..two. I grabbed one for me too!

and that little problem with printing the coupons. Clear your history and cookies...but I did not tell you that!

Found some Christmas Glade candles marked down this morningin Lewisville, Texas.

The Glade candle that comes in the glass dish was marked down to $4.29 - $4.00 coupon

= .29; and the small Glade candles in the jar were marked down to $1.49 - $1.00 coupon

= .49.

Print the BOBO (candle) coupon & the $1.50 (refill) @ boodle.com. Target will take the BOGO & the mfq $ off coupon. Very good deal!!

Thats what it keeps telling me, so I used another addy and it looks like its printing but nothing. I was hoping someone would scan one and email me LOL

I feel so stupid..cleared history and cookies...I get the internet explorer message to debug and of course when I click on it "do not send" I get kicked out all together. I tried gladflameless.com and Johnon & Johnson coupons and just cannot get them to print. I have tried on 2 different computers....it must be me doing something wrong???

I feel so stupid..cleared history and cookies...I get the internet explorer message to debug and of course when I click on it "do not send" I get kicked out all together. I tried gladflameless.com and Johnon & Johnson coupons and just cannot get them to print. I have tried on 2 different computers....it must be me doing something wrong???

If I have done this correctly... there will be a scanned copy of the coupon. See if it works

Yes, I cleared history, files and cookies....all that did was erase all my sign ins LOL

FYI .. the Kraft coupons work on Kraft Philly Cream Cheese. They are on sale this week for $1.00 and with the 75 cents off coupon from the Target coupon generator, takes them down to 25cent - less if you have a mfrg coupon.

I picked up the Quattro Razor gift box for woment last night .. on sale for $7.99 plus I used the $4.00 mfrg coupon that was in the paper a few weeks back. I was able to use a razor refill coupon on one of the sets. So for $3.99, I got the razor with a blade, a box of 4 cartridges and a spa set.

I also picked up the Apple & cinnamon Glade oil and holder for $1.14.

page 31 of your local target ad to be exact... if it aint there then the deal is invalid on your are :(

A lot of folks' ad did not list the Glade deal, but their store did give the Gift Card. Problem now is that many stores have run out and per the ad Target will not be issuing rain checks.

Was at my Target today...someone was snatching up a bunch of the glade candle things, there were $2.00 peel off coupons right on the front of the jars. I personally couldn't stand the smell instant sickness, too chemically for me. Another lady was looking and thought the same thing....did see a bunch of turkey fryers 24.xx, and some oil, a few PS2 games $12.xx, all xmas garland and stuff was 30% off, other than that didn't really see anything I needed to buy.

Is this an automatic thing that will happen at every Target chain wide? I don't need an ad and it will work here in my Target in CA?

The Targets in Southern Cali are running the same deal..It should work for you and you dont need the ad...The register will prompt the cashier to give you a gift card each time the flameless candle is rung up....

Yes, I cleared history, files and cookies....all that did was erase all my sign ins LOL

If you give me your email address I will email it to you. I went again tonight and bought 4 candles and got $20 worth of gift cards. I then went back online to another clerk and used them to purchase a dvd bag!

If you give me your email address I will email it to you. I went again tonight and bought 4 candles and got $20 worth of gift cards. I then went back online to another clerk and used them to purchase a dvd bag!

DONT!

it will be called coupon fraud... not unless you print something that whoever you give it to is the only one that is going to use it...

I've been searching for deals at 2 local Targets and never find anything. Today was my day. Toddler sweat shirts and pants 1.98 each (50% off). 2 pack toddler PJ's 3.75 (75% off) not sure why these were marked down so much they did have some 2 pack PJ's with only one in it that were also 3.75. Anyway I finally scored a few deals!

There was one out of place in my store last night (MI) and I scanned it but it came up $50 something. Wish it was that low I would have added it to my ds christmas stuff.

Where at in MI?

To add about hiding stuff... I did this once for the video games.. It was right in front of the TV section.. and I did it without being seen.. but when I went back to get it when they finally went 75% off.. I felt horrible.. I almost didnt buy it because I felt like someone was watching me.. but at least I have a huge puffy jacket so they wouldnt have noticed my hiding location behind the rack.. you couldnt see the video game.. only could feel it to make sure it was still there.. I dont know if Id ever do it again.. but it was the Tiger Woods 07 Wii game that the husband really wanted.. Got it for 12.48 :)

Plus if youre in your local target store enough, they know you really well - as is the case with mine.. so they may know you shop clearance and wont question it.. (maybe) :)