Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Any idea when the Dollar Spot will be marked down? My son will be having a Cars bday in Feb and they have some cute party favors right now.

I was in my Target today and the ENTIRE Dollar spot was empty on the one side.! Not sure whats going on. Main racks everything is gone. On the other side, only some christmas stuff remains.

Guest online_assistan
our dollar spot already has the new years stuff already out! I know they had little snow globes and glow sticks on a end cap of the dollar spot..

Found a good deal this weekend. A Hamilton Beach Blender with smaller travel/blending cup included....Regular 29.99 on clearance for 3.74! Didn't really need a new blender, but I was considering a Magic Bullet and the small travel cup works that way.

Called Hamilton Beach Stay or Go Blender 072040346 is the number - model # 50256WV

does anyone know the link to find out if they have one of these clearanced items at my store - i thought some1 had posted it b4 - but can't find it now -please help - i want to get my aunt the magic bullet - she is dying for one but don't have time to go to all the stores

found 2 long sleeved little einsteins shirts for $5.58 each - normally i would wait to see if they go any lower but my son loves them and there were only a few left - my target never has the deals you guys seem to find

I bought these for my boys too. I found the matching pants a couple weeks ago on clearance for $2.98.

how much were the shirts @ ur target - the pants were $6.98 each @ mine - did not want to pay that much esp since i would need to get them altered.. my son is long & skinny - he is 3 1/2 at end of january and is already wearing a 6T in pants (they are, of course, adjustable waists - and the waist is always pulled ALL the way in)..

Does anyone know the DCPI or ASIN for the Popcorn Cart on sale this week? I wanted to buy it for my Mom, but it was sold out at the closest Target. Before I went out searching at other stores, I wanted to see if it was available at those stores, but I cannot locate the DCPI.

Guest online_assistan
eww.. i hope they don't pull a walmart and start putting clearance all in one section. That is the whole idea of getting people to walk the areas of the store and picking more stuff up just looking for clearance. :( I hope this is only temp for you cause ours isn't doing it as of now!!

Does anyone know the DCPI or ASIN for the Popcorn Cart on sale this week? I wanted to buy it for my Mom, but it was sold out at the closest Target. Before I went out searching at other stores, I wanted to see if it was available at those stores, but I cannot locate the DCPI.

ASIN: B000DN7OTE DPCI: 072-04-0504