Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Guest OctoberMomX2

"Sorry. Due to a Target lawsuit, this generator has been pulled off the market. Target delivered a series of threats, as well as a bunch of hang up threatening phone calls to my family, telling me that what I was doing was creating fraud. SD administration has also been sent these threats, but they are keeping silent about it because mention of it could cause legal action. Since I can't afford a lawyer, I am shutting the generator down for the time being.

We will bring it back once we decide if we can do this. For the time being, shop at WAL-MART! "

This was a hack... shes shut it down cause of this.... if you are on RC she made a statement.

My husband told me he wanted a nice shaver for christmas- Today at Target they had the Phillips Norelco Cook Skin shaver regularly 99.99 for 24.99. Replacement blades regularly 29.99 were $14. So glad my hubby is almost done for christmas. LOL

Do you have the DPCI for this?

Anybody have any feedback about my list? Good, bad, or anything at all? I did update it with some new clearance finds today. http://aacwks.50webs.com

Thanks

I love that it is easy to read, which is important at 6 am when I am just scanning all these threads/links/generators in a hurry before school rush! Sometimes it is just important to get to the "facts m'am!":)

Ive created a coupon generator...Im still working on getting all the expired coupons up. It will take me a couple days not to long. Hope everyone enjoys. mind you im still getting all the coupons up but the site name is www.freewebs.com/targetcoupons

:gdwow::gdthankyou:

You don't have to do this but boy thanks really, for doing it! That is very nice of you. Good job!!

Ive created a coupon generator...Im still working on getting all the expired coupons up. It will take me a couple days not to long. Hope everyone enjoys. mind you im still getting all the coupons up but the site name is www.freewebs.com/targetcoupons

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :runaway::yay::woot2: I really appreciate your efforts. I was having a hard time adjusting without the generator.

:gdthankyou:

Some mens printed tshirts 75% off today as well as mens swim trunks 50% off. Looked like they were working feverishly in sporting goods, but they took their break as I arrived, so I didn't see what they were going to do.

Thanks! One DS joined a gym with a pool, a few extra swimsuits will be great for him!!

Went to Goldenrod Target to get one of the electric shavers I had been keeping an eye on for the last three weeks, but they must have gone to 75% yesterday because they were all gone today. I hate when you miss out on stuff you've been watching. The school supplies were 30%, and swimming stuff was still only 30% even though the pools and water guns were 50% off. Wouldn't they all get marked down together? (I did scan a floatie just to be sure and it was only 30%)

Went to Goldenrod Target to get one of the electric shavers I had been keeping an eye on for the last three weeks, but they must have gone to 75% yesterday because they were all gone today. I hate when you miss out on stuff you've been watching. The school supplies were 30%, and swimming stuff was still only 30% even though the pools and water guns were 50% off. Wouldn't they all get marked down together? (I did scan a floatie just to be sure and it was only 30%)

I was waiting for those to go down to 75% too but I read that a lot of Targets boxed them up for salvage and they never were marked 75%. At both of my Targets, I saw them there Tuesday at 50% off and went early Wednesday morning and they were all gone.

Target also sells clearance lots to Goodwill Stores instead of keeping it on the shelf to clearance out to 90%. So, if you really want soemthing badly, you might should get it at the 30% off.

I found this out last year, while shopping at a Goodwill in TN. Then I checked my local Goodwill and sure enough Target clearance items. Then this summer I went to a Goodwill in my mom's city and they too had Target clearance items, lots of clothes and housewares.

So today I asked the checkout chick at our Goodwill if the Target items come from our in city Target and she said no, they come from the big Goodwill truck that brings in other things from other areas. She said Goodwill buys them by the lots. It actually was a better deal...I got some of those Cherokee toddler leather sandals for $1.50 (Goodwill baby shoe price) and they still have them in the Target clearance rack at my Target for $2.48 or 2.88!

This morning at Goodwill I also saw dog costumes, you know that had to be from last year.

I am so glad someone is taking the time to do this... THANKS! I'm just curious... are you creating this to load better in one browser verses another? I found with the last generator, when I loaded it in Explorer, it loaded more quickly than it did in Safari. It doesn't matter to me, I have several browsers on my computer. I just thought I'd ask! Thanks again for your hard work.

I am so glad someone is taking the time to do this... THANKS! I'm just curious... are you creating this to load better in one browser verses another? I found with the last generator, when I loaded it in Explorer, it loaded more quickly than it did in Safari. It doesn't matter to me, I have several browsers on my computer. I just thought I'd ask! Thanks again for your hard work.

It should load up pretty quick in all explorers, but sometimes a coupon or a couple my not load, so you just have to refresh thats all.

This looks great!! Thanks for taking the time to do this. I've really missed it.

Thanks for making this. I was going to make one, but couldn't figure out how to make a generator for the coupons, so I made the clearance deals list site instead. I was still going to make a generator site after I heard back from SlickDealio on how to make a generator, but now I won't since yours is better than anything I could end up making.

Saw some Amy Coe Boppy Pillows 30% off at a new (to me) Target in Diamond Bar. They had a handful of them in Green like this:

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/41H3GFKGR7L._SS260_.jpg

They also had a couple of pink ones:

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/51VTNS3TPWL._AA262_.jpg

Most of the Very Hungry Caterpillar toys went to 50% as did most of the swimming related stuff. Several items in Sporting Goods including free weights and a lot of the Reebok branded aerobics items went 30% today.

Thanks for making this. I was going to make one, but couldn't figure out how to make a generator for the coupons, so I made the clearance deals list site instead. I was still going to make a generator site after I heard back from SlickDealio on how to make a generator, but now I won't since yours is better than anything I could end up making.

lol Thanks. Hope everyone enjoys it. And yes they do take expired coupons, but depending on your store also your cashier some do some dont just luck of the draw I always try to go to the same person becuase I no they take the coupons with no problem

Does anyone know about the Target store in Nampa Idaho? We live 2 hours away and thats the closest one to us. I don't want to drive all that way if they aren't having the sales like the other Target stores. Any help would be appreciated. My husband will disown me if I make him drive that far for nothing. :)

Thank you for all your hard work.. My Target has been checking coupons very closely lately..they will not take expired ones and I don't use them this one was expired by one week and was in there by mistake. They are also refusing some computer ones that are not Target. Your site looks great though....

OK i have officially finished all the coupons are up now. Enjoy. If there is any problems or anything just mail me on here and i will fix them. If there is a coupon I have miss or you would like me to add just email me and I will have no problem putting it up for you.

went to target today and thought I got lucky with the mm juices but it was a 15 pack with packaged like the 10 packs without the value label thing on it and it scanned item not found? has anyone else seen these? are they changing the 10 packs? does this mean the end of .69 cent juice? ok I am kind of going through a personal crisis right now and may be a little dramatic but I am very disappointed.

Does anyone know about the Target store in Nampa Idaho? We live 2 hours away and thats the closest one to us. I don't want to drive all that way if they aren't having the sales like the other Target stores. Any help would be appreciated. My husband will disown me if I make him drive that far for nothing. :)

I live in Nampa and im not sure if they take the expired ones I am going tomorrow maybe I should give it a try. I will let you know if I get brave enough to try! LOL