Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Minute Maid fruit punch 10 pack scanned at $.34. I got that and 2 apple juices but the cashier just rang up the 3 for .69 each. I notice till after she finished but I didn't say anything but it sure would have been nice to get one for so little or better yet, all 3 for that price:cheesy:

Minute Maid fruit punch 10 pack scanned at $.34. I got that and 2 apple juices but the cashier just rang up the 3 for .69 each. I notice till after she finished but I didn't say anything but it sure would have been nice to get one for so little or better yet, all 3 for that price:cheesy:

I always look for the .69 cent juices, now I've got a new challenge.... .34 cents WOW!

would love to find some of those.

Also, if anyone has a Disney Cars Sarge, he was the only one recalled. The stores have had to pull the whole Cars line because they share a single UPC, so there is no way to differentiate at checkout to know that they are not selling the recalled item. A TRU guy was telling me that was the reason they pulled everything off the floor.

Thanks for this bit of information ... I could not figure out why the shelves at Target were empty!

i found 3 MM fruit punch 10 packs...they werent 34 cents, but was still 69 cents...so i got them!!!

bulk items have been moved to their according destinations (so for those of you that are wondering where they went try looking in the group it is under...i.e. deodorant is in the cosmetics/pharmacy area)...the bulk items were at 50% off (hilliard)

i got a Bonzaii giraffe swimming pool for $18.** (30% off)..not a great buy but i love giraffes and it was the only one left in good shape...lol..so i got it...

some household cleaning products for 50% off as well...

Hilliard still had lots of toys left...some for 75% and 50% and 30%...even some Play wonder items!!

i think that was all...lol..i bought so much i dont know what i did buy...lol

Muncie, IN most of the toys were still at 15%!

The old Walmart has Lawn and garden full of clearance and the MGR stated they have to have it empty by labor day! So look out!

They have about 35 lawnmowers I was also told would go 50% of by then too!

Add me to the Minute Maid 10 pack list - found 3 grape juice 100% for .69 each. So funny how these little deals make us so excited but we'll pay 2.00 for a soft drink at a restaurant or $5 for a starbucks drink for that matter. Ha ha but I still love the little deals like these.

Well I sent my DH on a mission today at Target. I had to work so I could not go, because it is an hours drive from our home and an hour 30 from my work. First of all I had Dr Pepper on the list they are on sale this week for $2.00 a 12 pack. Second the $1.99 post-it note pads. Third Frenches mustard. Along with a few other things.

This is the amount I needed.

24 12 packs of Dr. Pepper----24 $1 coupons

9 post-it-notes--------------9 $2 coupons

1 mustard-------------------1 $.75 Target coupon 1 $ .30 Manf. coupon

1- $5 off $25 coupon

I had sent him with the $1 off Dr. Pepper coupons, the $2 off post-it note coupons, and one .75 cent Target coupon and one .30 cent manuf. coupon off the mustard. I had told him that he might have to make several trips in and out of the store if there was a limit on the Dr.P. (Dr. Pepper is all my family will drink so we get a lot.)

He call me and said he was having problems. First he said the they called the manager over and she told him that there is a limit for the Dr. Pepper of 6 12 packs per person per DAY. Then she told him that he could only buy ONE post-it-note with the coupon per transaction. And on top of that she would only let him use one of the coupons for the mustard.

Therefore he couldn't use the $5 off $25 because he could not purchase all that was on my list.

:mad: :mad: :mad: I was so mad when he told me. How can a cashier know if you purchased 6 packs before that day if you did go to her? And the post-it coupons states per purchase not per transaction. And the target policy states they will accept one target and one manuf. coupon per item.

:mad: OH, I wish I was there when he talked to her I would have given her a what for........

Theresa,

Strange that your husband got flagged on the post it's since they are valad if you used the ones from their web site. I thought for sure it would have been the expired mustard coupon that the cashier would have complained about! I'm tempted to now see if the expired cookie ones will still be accepted. Has anyone tried it since it ended Sat.?

I went to Target yesterday....I found a two pack of OFF reg. 6.99 for 1.74 - anyone know if OFF has an expiration date - I don't see one on the bottle? Firepits, grills and outdoor flower pots are 30% off here.

Also, I tried to use coupons and couldn't use any - She scanned them at first and then called a manager over. The manager said - we don't take those and walked away before I could even say anything. I wasn't in the mood the argue about it. I had printed a $5 of $25 coupon, that is when she questioned my coupons. Then she started asking me about my check, is this a company check, I don't know if you can use this....she let it go through though. I always use our company checkbook at Target and have never been questioned before....grrrr

just got back- all nascar was 50%- stocked up for my sil for x-mas- proably should have waited for75% off- also lots of women clothing were 75% off- got dd some summer dresses for 4.94- marked down from19.99!!!Firepits were still 30$ and no toy deals to speak of...

I went to a Target this morning. I got a Lexmark All in one with Memory Card slots printer for $16.74 ($54.99 retail) and some Kodak Photo Paper Kit with 200 photo pages and ink cartridge for $17.47 (retail $58.99) a Jump Drive for $3.48 plus some other clothes at 50% off....

The bulk is never more than 15% off I hardly ever buy it at that price. I can find it cheaper on sale else where. They also had a bunch of that buddah stuff on clearance, I understand why it was on clearance, I am sure around here it doesn't sell very well. I don't like it at all.

I rarely have a problem with the cashiers. I have found that even though I don't work there I end up knowing more about how to do stuff on the registers then they do. Only about 10% of all the cashiers know how to do a Tax Exempt transaction. I usually end up telling them how to do it, like I had to today. I have had a problem in ONE Target. The $%#$ said I couldn't keep the underwear hangers, which ALL of the other stores would leave them on. No problem though, I only had about 50 SETS Of panties and they ALL needed to be removed. THEN after I HELPED Her remove them (that is NOT my job it was hers) she never even thanked me. THEN she gave me a hard time about my Tax Exempt status and made me show her my Drivers License (NEVER Had to do that before and have never since) and of course I hadn't switched it to NC yet from FL, plus the tax form is in my husbands name for tax reasons even though I am the one that does ALL and I mean ALL of the buying and selling. I was so ANGRY, I left, went into another store, called that target and complained, then when I got home I emailed Target. And of course they didn't do squat. I should have CALLed The home office.

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the 5 off 25 coupon. I think they are sending red flags up at some Targets because they are considered copies. I've read on another forum that since they started using those coupons, they were not accepting the $5 ones and they were limiting the other Target coupons. I know I have used several already, but I don't think I will anymore because I am afraid they won't let me use my other coupons.

I never printed those, and I actually questioned the validity of those....They didn't look right, plus it looked to me like someone had scanned the one they had received (either in the mail or by email) put it in a word document, then put it on the web. I go to these 2 particular Targets so often that I don't need them thinking I am trying to do something shady.

The ones from the generator (the way I understand it) are/were actually on the web from Target, I have never seen the $5 off $20 on there. I have only seen them on the back of catalogues I get in the mail from them.

I went to a Target this morning. I got a Lexmark All in one with Memory Card slots printer for $16.74 ($54.99 retail) and some Kodak Photo Paper Kit with 200 photo pages and ink cartridge for $17.47 (retail $58.99) a Jump Drive for $3.48

Could I get the DPCI for these items please?