Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Just curious.. Can you tell me the name of the travel system you got, and any

code/item numbers it has?

TIA. :)

I'm not the PP, but I believe the travel system was the Graco Passage Callista one. At my store, they also had the high chair of the same collection marked down 75% to $19.99. The Fisher Price Healthy Care high chair was also 75% to $19.99. There were also a couple different convertible car seats marked down. HTH :)

Sorry I didn't buy it - just noticed it..... Not sure of any of the details

It is the Callista pattern in the Graco Crossings Collection. It is a green plaid. I also bought one and a Cosco 3 in 1 Convertible Car Seat (was $160 marked down to $39.xx). The travel system was 44.98. My store had 3, but I got one and another lady behind me bought the other two. I think I still have the receipt for it- if I do, I will post the DCPI number later today! There was also an infant seat and base for 75% off but I cannot remember the brand.

I found a couple of good deals today.

Listerine Whitening value pack 75% off (reg. 6.00, clearance 1.50)

Off bug spray value packs 75% off (reg. 6.99, clearance 1.74) They also had 1.00 off coupons on them so you get 2 cans for .74!

The big boxes of Pampers Cruisers were 50% off, only 13 bucks! They only had size 5 and 6 in my store.

They also had the big box of huggies supreme wipes 50% off for 6.50.

They were moving the 30%-50% toys to the endcaps this afternoon. (Including the Play Wonder toys) I bet they are gonna mark them down to 75% off on Thursday. Lets hope. I would like to get some of those for my grandgirls for Christmas. Other than that...nothing exciting there today.

They were moving the 30%-50% toys to the endcaps this afternoon. (Including the Play Wonder toys) I bet they are gonna mark them down to 75% off on Thursday. Lets hope. I would like to get some of those for my grandgirls for Christmas. Other than that...nothing exciting there today.

I'd be surprised if they didn't mark them tomorrow or Thursday.

By the way, I was in a couple of stores today with much of the toy reset done, and they have some COOL new Play Wonder toys. There is a new kitchen - much nicer than the old one. And a fun new tool/work table with all kinds of "electric" tools. My boys were having a blast in the store.

At my Super Target they had most the toys to 75% off and if they weren't all 75% off then what wasn't was 50%....HOWEVER the Target I went to yesterday didn't have SQUAT for toys at ANY clearance price.

They had those Deigo toys, some Spiderman stuff, Naruto, outdoors explorere stuff, Vtech, I Fly, hand held electronic games (like Sponge Bob yatazee) and a plug and play video all at 75% off, and they had 2 endcaps full. I got some spiderman bug vac thing ($3.24), SB Yatazee ($2.74), 2 Naruto thingys(@$4.98)....

Also I noticed probably 80-90% of all the candle accessaries (holders, votives, sconces...) were 50% off, and about 20% of the candles were 30% off...Too many to move them to an endcap.

Unless they did this all overnight, the other NON Super Target didn't have any of those mark downs yet.

I too am a regular Target perimeter perusing person.;)

Anyone know when bulk will go 50% off?

I have no idea but if I had to guess I would think in about 3 weeks,after school is in and they start getting ready for halloween..... Halloween omg....:eyepoppin :eyepoppin : I cant believe I just typed that.Where did this year go????:g_shrug:

Today I was at Target in the toys and noticed a Leapad thrown on one of the clearance shelves. I scanned it and it said "item not found." In to the cart it went!! ;) When I got to the check out I told the cashier about it not having a price. (she was a younger gal I picked on purpose). She said it was telling her to enter the price. I looked over a my dd who is 3 and was talking to her. The girl wasn't too sure what to do and just said "how about $9?" I said "I'll take it." !!!:) Yeah!! Another Christmas gift on the super cheap!!

I have no idea but if I had to guess I would think in about 3 weeks,after school is in and they start getting ready for halloween..... Halloween omg....:eyepoppin :eyepoppin : I cant believe I just typed that.Where did this year go????:g_shrug:

Well, that would depend on where you are in the country, then. My niece in TN started back on Monday. :eyepoppin My kids, in CA, start Thursday after Labor Day.

It was 15% a couple of weeks ago, so probably 30% this week, and 50% (if anything is left) in another 2 weeks or so.

Seems like they usually start Halloween merchandise the week after Labor Day.

Today I was at Target in the toys and noticed a Leapad thrown on one of the clearance shelves. I scanned it and it said "item not found." In to the cart it went!! ;) When I got to the check out I told the cashier about it not having a price. (she was a younger gal I picked on purpose). She said it was telling her to enter the price. I looked over a my dd who is 3 and was talking to her. The girl wasn't too sure what to do and just said "how about $9?" I said "I'll take it." !!!:) Yeah!! Another Christmas gift on the super cheap!!

Oooohh! I didn't see ANY Leapads on clearance! What did it look like? One of the cashiers at my main store asked me, a day too late, to keep an eye out for a Vsmile Pocket for her. I don't mind helping her out, but I haven't seen another one. I'll start checking those for her. I know she just wants a gift for her son.

Well, that would depend on where you are in the country, then. My niece in TN started back on Monday. :eyepoppin My kids, in CA, start Thursday after Labor Day.

It was 15% a couple of weeks ago, so probably 30% this week, and 50% (if anything is left) in another 2 weeks or so.

Seems like they usually start Halloween merchandise the week after Labor Day.

The Target I went to yesterday (and a few other places like Meijer) already have baby halloween sets put out for sale!! :eyepoppin :eyepoppin YIKES!

lovetoshopCA, the leapad was just randomly thrown on the clearance toy shelf. It is the one for 4-6 yr olds. I was shocked to see it laying there as I don't remember seeing any of these on clearance before. ??? I'll keep my eye out for more.

Just came back from my Target. They still had a fair selection of 75% off toys, including a Step 2 Bistro Grille that was not there before. I picked it up for $27.xx, which still seemed like a lot to me considering how cheap all those plastic toy kitchens are.

Just came back from my Target. They still had a fair selection of 75% off toys, including a Step 2 Bistro Grille that was not there before. I picked it up for $27.xx, which still seemed like a lot to me considering how cheap all those plastic toy kitchens are.

Do you mean the toy Play Wonder toy kitchens? Those are wood and a royal pain to put together! DH was cursing a blue streak when he had to build it. the Step 2 should be a breeze in that regard, and it will hold up better.

Houston Westheimer/Fondren: Was there around 12:30. They had a good supply of the PlayWonder items at 75% [especially the larger items] but they were going fast. As I was walking out, one customer had a flatbed cart stacked with various playsets.

Also found bulk items at 50%: Crest or Colgate 3 pks; Softsoap refill; Hefty Cups & Plates; Purell; Tilex; Deodorants

I set the newborn Halloween costumes at my store the other day. I thought it was much too early. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I noticed them a week or so ago too. I always think they set the Halloween stuff far too early. Oh well, what can you do? Particularly when you realize they set Christmas just after (and often before) Halloween!!

Found a few 75% off things today that I haven't seen posted yet, so I thought I'd share.

086002045 Deluxe Magic set - down to $5

204000712 Lego Mosaic set #6162 - down to $2.48

087100500 Disney Scene It - down to $8.74

086020489 Betty Spaghetty sets (thought they were long gone!) - down to $5

070030015 Table Mate II (as seen on TV deal) - down to $7.48

081040198 Finding Nemo Crayola chalk set - down to $2

087101024 Sponge Bob Life game - down to $5

087101353 Sponge Bob Monopoly - down to $7.24

087000137 travel Sequence game - down to $2.48

087020558 Pixel Chix house - down to $8.74

087020324 electronic hangman game - down to $2.48

087070777 Hot wheels speed gun - down to $6.24