Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I have been looking for one of these on sale so I jumped on it. I never see the purifiers go on sale.

Filtrete 3M Air purifiers are 30% off at my Target in Orange Park, FL. I got the $199.99 Ultra Slim silver one for $139.99. I also used the $10.00 coupon that was on the Target generator getting it for $129.99. The filters were on clearance as well and i used the $2 coupons from the online coupon generator and got those for $11.98 versus $19.99.

They also had the white purifier marked to $104.98.

Keep an eye out, these could go 50% soon.

Also picked up the Art Center game for the V-Smile, $20.98, reduced from $29.99. Went ahead and picked it up since there were only 2 left.

Has anyone seen the Rachel Ray cookware on clearance? If so how much was it down too? TIA

I saw some of the single pans for 50% off. Still thought they were kinda high even at that as we abuse our pans so much....we are in Indianapolis, IN!

When does target start their yearly 75% off toys ?? I usually stock up for christmas when they start having this deal :o) lmk :o) TIA

They have already started the Summer Toy Clearance, but it doesn't usually get to 75% off until late July or early August. It might be done in waves this year, too, as they did not mark down a large number of items last week, but have a large quantity of the ones they did mark down. I think you probably want to start watching it pretty regularly if you want to stock up for Christmas.

Also picked up the Art Center game for the V-Smile, $20.98, reduced from $29.99. Went ahead and picked it up since there were only 2 left.

I picked up two of these (one for my kids and one for my nieces--the only two families I know with a V.Smile), for $14.98 each the other day. I also got a V.Tech Write and Learn Storybook for $9.98 for a nephew's birthday next month.

I looked for the Rachel Ray cookware, but our Target didn't have any at all, so I'm not sure they carry it.

I'll be back there on Wednesday to see what other toys were marked down to try to stock up for the holidays!

I have been looking for one of these on sale so I jumped on it. I never see the purifiers go on sale.

Filtrete 3M Air purifiers are 30% off at my Target in Orange Park, FL. I got the $199.99 Ultra Slim silver one for $139.99. I also used the $10.00 coupon that was on the Target generator getting it for $129.99. The filters were on clearance as well and i used the $2 coupons from the online coupon generator and got those for $11.98 versus $19.99.

They also had the white purifier marked to $104.98..

Join the filtrete clean air club and then print out this rebate form (it will want your pledge#)for $20 more back from 3m this will make that $109.99 plus keep a receipt for a possible filter rebate.

3m will send you quarterly emails that will include rebates for the filters sometimes..

http://mmm.apfco.com/spr07/pdf/28078-RebateOffer.pdf

this offer was in the spring newletter

I found Mickey Mouse Clubhouse counting gloves for 2.98. I know they were big last year, but DS was too little for it then.

Ooh, I'll have to look for this, as ds has the Clubhouse, the Counting Car, the binoculars, and the Toon plane with all of the characters, but yet still keeps asking for the "glove balloon.":rolleyes:

I'm trying to be more active in posting on here and today I got a great deal at Target! I've been reading about the $0.00 ringing up but have never had it happen to me. Today I went to buy a bathing suit for work and found one hanging on the 30% off rack with no tag or anything on it. It fit so I took it up to the register and the cashier told me she could type in the numbers from the inside tag. It rang up 0.00 and she looked at me and said, "You didn't see another one over there?" I told her no and she said "I'll give it to you for $6."

I came home and told my girlfriend about it. Another one of her friends had picked up the same one-piece for around $30 the week before.

Happy happy, especially since it's for work and I didn't want to pay a lot! :D

What type of job do you get to wear a bathing suit.?:g_laughin That could be distracting!!!

I don't know what she does, but I do physical therapy, and with pool therapy, you need to be able to get in the water with your patient...;)

I don't know what she does, but I do physical therapy, and with pool therapy, you need to be able to get in the water with your patient...;)

I was SOOOOOO hoping it could be something like she was a lifeguard at a men's only club!!!

What type of job do you get to wear a bathing suit.?:g_laughin That could be distracting!!!

LOL It's for day camp ... the kids go swimming everyday. Our camp requires it to be a one piece but you should see some of the bikinis female counselors from other camps are wearing! :eyepoppin With boys going into ninth grade running around, there is no way I'd wear anything but a one piece, lol.

The summer furniture was marked 30% off today. That included all the lawn furniture, gazebos and firepits from what I could see. They were also marking the kid's lawn furniture, gardening stuff and tents that are part of of the Happy Giddy line. I am hoping that those giant pots are also included. I have some large potted trees that need re-potting, but those things are expensive!!! They hadn't gotten that far and were heading for their lunch break, so I'll have to go back.

I love Target clearance but the best is when you need something and find it. I went in for PJ's for my son and found a four piece set (2 top/2 bottoms) for 3.24! Only one set in the size I needed (3T) but lots in 18m. I needed juice too and found the $.69 ones. Yea!