Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I found the following at Target this morning: Wrapping Paper 053191536 $6.98/ now 2.98

043073046 Men’s Shirt 12.99/6.48

245090116 Renue for contacts 6.99/5.94/3.48

083090832 Dog Toy Sneaker 4.99/3.48/2.48

062201040 Woolrich Comforter full 59.99/41.98/29.98

062201041 Woolrich Down Comforter queen 59.99/41.98/29.98

204101007 Tomy Play Ball Toy 14.99/7.48/3.74

204101008 Tomy Play Ball Toy 19.99/9.98/4.98

204101013 Choo Choo Loop Toy 14.99/7.48/3.74

212260196 LaPreferida Canned Pinto Beans .38/.28

068181266 Black box for decorating 19.99/9.98

065151308 Trunk for decorating 79.99/39.98

249120162 Trunk for decorating 99.99/69.98

002070529 Storage ottoman 59.99/41.98

002070569 Set of Storage Baskets 29.99/20.98

003070501 Downey 44oz. 4.89/4.15

094020584 Viactive 7.44/3.72

231101482 Millstone Chocolate Velvet Coffee 6.89/4.82

003050330 Swifter Carpet Flick Refill 7.34/5.13

097020562 Full/Queen Comforter with Shams 14.98

The Black and Decker tools were not on sale at my store.

I just picked up the X Games Flybox ramp set for 19.98, down from 80.00 ... I now have happy boys (hopefully won't have any trips to the hospital :cheesy:

I have been watching these. Last time, they were at 30% off, I will have to check again!

Please be very careful with the ReNu. There are still many issues with eye fungus. From someone who had to deal with it, it is not comfortable and if you don't catch it in time it can cause some Serious problems.

I found the following at Target this morning: Wrapping Paper

245090116 Renue for contacts 6.99/5.94/3.48

QUOTE]

I just picked up the X Games Flybox ramp set for 19.98, down from 80.00 ... I now have happy boys (hopefully won't have any trips to the hospital :cheesy:

guess I have to go to target in the am.......my son has been eyeballing that thing :D

FINALLY!! I had to drive 900 miles to find them but I found them!! LOL! We went on vacation to upstate NY and I finally found the Crayola Wonder sets for 2.48. I got all they had left. My two little ones love these! There wasn't much otherwise but I am thrilled! LOL!

I should do the same thing...but I just can't help myself. I am doing better with not going overboard on some things..I'll put it in my cart and walk around and realize I really do not need this and then put it back. But, I know I just can't stay away from Target. Even when we go on vacation I find myself at a Target. :eyepoppin

;)

I am the same way! My sisters and mom and I just went on the coast to coast yard sale and had to stop at target on the way! We have a whole page in our trip scrapbook of us and target!

I am the same way! My sisters and mom and I just went on the coast to coast yard sale and had to stop at target on the way! We have a whole page in our trip scrapbook of us and target!

Ugh! It used to be Walmart with us, but now it is Target. DH used to joke with me when we would start out on a trip about stopping at a Walmart first. We even went there on the way on hour honeymoon! Had to stop to get photos developed! :)

FINALLY i found the color wonder tropical something set for $2.48!!! they were still marked $6.98 and scanned at the lower price! :) then i got the target brand skillet meals for .48 some hairbows for dd $1.48 and spiderman insulated coffee cup for $1.48! so it was a good dasy for me!

Went to 3 Targets today, didn't buy a thing, 75% clearence items are getting very hard to find.

Same here in the Seattle area. Rarely do I see things go down to 75% anymore, even if they have been sitting for more than 2 weeks at 15 and 30%. And I AM scanning just to make sure!

do you have the dcpi?

081040026 is the number on the receipt.

here is the strange thing. i found this one on a end cap and there was a bunch on the regular shelf for $7, so i got the $7 and scanned it just to see and realized that they had 2 diff sku #. the one on clearance had a sticker over the sku and the reg priced ones didnt.:confused:

good luck!

The seasonal section (usually at the front of the store - same place they put the other holiday stuff) is 30% off at my local store. Lots of beach stuff, folding chairs, picnic stuff, etc. I'm going to have to go back and check it out when I have time. Know there are things I wanted from that section, but had to get DS from school.

are there any cheap grocery items (with coupons) going on in the clearance section right now?

I found Rhode rolls (including cinnamon ones) on clearance, they were at least 50% off may have even been 75% and OreIda fries at ours but I think grocery is always changing.....There is always Rhode roll coupons LOL

The seasonal section (usually at the front of the store - same place they put the other holiday stuff) is 30% off at my local store. Lots of beach stuff, folding chairs, picnic stuff, etc. I'm going to have to go back and check it out when I have time. Know there are things I wanted from that section, but had to get DS from school.

oooo thanks for this info! Do you know if this section follows a markdown schedule similiar to Christmas or is it a weekly thing? I am really wanting a few things from this section but would rather it be 50-75% off. Any clue when that will happen?? Thanks!

oooo thanks for this info! Do you know if this section follows a markdown schedule similiar to Christmas or is it a weekly thing? I am really wanting a few things from this section but would rather it be 50-75% off. Any clue when that will happen?? Thanks!

I think it is more like the regular markdown schedule. Probably will be 2 weeks then on a Monday again, but I won't swear to that. Does anyone else know better? Seems like that is how they did the bulk food & cleaning items, wasn't it? More like a regular markdown schedule included with the food items?

Has anyone else seen the Playhut Spiderman tent or ready bed that was reported by another person? I have checked several stores with no luck. I did noticed that they raised the price of the Disney Cars Ready bed to $30.99, though! It started at $27.99, then went to $29.99, now this.

I popped into my Target today because I actually needed something before they closed, and was surprised to see that the 4th of July stuff is already 30% off. I thought that it got marked down July 5th? Anyways, going back tomorrow to look around and maybe buy something and hold onto them to see if they go down anymore. The last holiday that I waited for further markdowns, I missed the boat on a bunch of good stuff.

I noticed some cans of Similac Advance (20% more cans) on clearance for $19.xx I'm not sure if this was mentioned yet or not. Anyone know if and/or when these will get marked down again? We are starting to stock up for a future baby :) They have exp dates of 2010.

I noticed some cans of Similac Advance (20% more cans) on clearance for $19.xx I'm not sure if this was mentioned yet or not. Anyone know if and/or when these will get marked down again? We are starting to stock up for a future baby :) They have exp dates of 2010.

I seen those on clearance at my store too. I believe baby markdowns are on Wednesdays and if they are following that schedule, they should go down this week or next week. I think they've been on clearance for about 2 weeks now.

Thank you for your post!! I went this morning and got the stuff I wanted. I was going to wait but it was already really picked over and the associates couldn't believe how fast it was going. SO if anyone really wants something and is in Canton Michigan you better go check! The best deal were some bag chairs for $3.49 a piece!

Found alot of Similac canned formula on sale. These are the large size ones 19.81-$5 check from Similac and -$1.00 off coupon from sundays paper.

Also the Peldge kit was $3.74 but had a coupon from sunday paper for $3 off.

great deals

Linda