Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Note on the ink for printers...

I buy all my ink at aink.com - i've never had ONE problem with them and i have an Epson Stylus Photo Printer. The cartridges are about $5 each (and they are NOT refurbs) and free ship if you buy more than $39 worth!

Found some good deal on toys at 75%

Disney Fairies $3.74 -$4.98

Chat Now 9.98

MI MP3 Jam $3.74

Media Mini Docking Station $3.74

Media Mini Station $11.xx

Hasbro Vcam $12.48

I-Fish $4.98

MLP twin Pack $3.74

Sorry if I spelled anything wrong, I don't have them in front of me and put them away so the kids don't see them.

HTH!

I checked the C3180 (which is this clearance one) when it was advertised in the national flyer on clearance. I actually thought about buying it versus buying new ink cartridges for the HP I have now (which is about 3 years old). Checked the Amaz*n website and a few others. It gets a lot of bad reviews...apparently it guzzles ink like crazy, lots of people have problems with it crashing their computers, the scans are not very good and a whole host of other glitches.

From what I've read, you'll spend a lot more on ink. ..the cartridges themselves go thru ink very quickly and they only hold 1/3 of what other cartridges hold, but they cost more than 1/3 of what other cartridges cost ($15 compared to $25.) Since they only hold 1/3 of what other cartridges hold, they should only cost 1/3 of $25.00, ($8.35), but they cost TWICE that ($15).

Just an FYI.

I have the C3180. It came with my computer. I love it and haven't had any problems with it or in purchasing ink. Personally, compared to the Lexmark printer ink I had been buying, the cost of this printer ink is way lower. JMO.

Yeah, the dollar spot is 75% off. I bought quite a bit of socks for my 6yo girl. And they have the dinosaur stuff there too, and some of the garden stuff, and some barbie writing pads and such. I can't remember what else but the socks was a GREAT deal.

Some star wars action figures went 75%off to $2.48 they are like in a cylinder package.

I used some coupons for groceries, you can check my post in the grocery coupon forum. :)

anyone know if the Spiderman Legos went any cheaper??

spiderman mega bloks & batman legos stayed the same.

POTC sheets were at 75% off. It looked like Batman stayed at 30%, though. Did anyone else see them cheaper? Looks like they were making room for Transformers sheets. By the way, if you have a Transformers fan, the new movie toys hit the stores today in a big way.

The Diego is 082-07-0354

The alloy is 082-07-0019

Hope that helps.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what I am doing wrong when I put in the dcpi into that website that rhymes w/mallet. I put in the zip code and then I put in the numbers in the dcpi field and it comes back w/an error message of "could not recognize the DCPI value" followed by how I entered the numbers.

Thanks for any help.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what I am doing wrong when I put in the dcpi into that website that rhymes w/mallet. I put in the zip code and then I put in the numbers in the dcpi field and it comes back w/an error message of "could not recognize the DCPI value" followed by how I entered the numbers.

Thanks for any help.

It is doing the same thing for me with my zipcode. Maybe it just isnt a good number for your area... I have no idea :( :(

You were an hour (or 2 or three depending on location LOL) early, hon!

Yep, a few hours early here.

In answer to the question about the DCPI in that other website, I believe that sometimes it might already be out of the system, or simply not attached to that. However, a way around it for some items is to go onto Amazon and search for the item there. If you find the exact same item, get the ASIN from their site and enter it in instead of the DCPI.

For example, I was interested in figuring out if they had any Batman Lego sets left, but the DCPI I have, which I know is correct, gave me that "not recognized" error. So, I went over to Amazon and searched on Batman Lego and found the Batwing Joker's Aerial Assault, I found the ASIN under Product Details and entered B000E1U5FK into that nameless website instead, along with my zip code, and discovered which stores should still have them.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for any help.

It took me a while to figure this out as well. If you are using the Schuman search site, you have to take out the spaces between the numbers.

I scored today in Toys. I got 2 Buzz Light Years for 2.48 each! They were 75% off! They had a few other thinks but I dont know what they were soem kind of action figure man for boys butthey were like 1.78. But I didnt need them. My dd loves Buzz so they will be put away for Christmas

Yesterday at a different Target I got the Tinker Bell Fairy Set and a smaller Fairy set both 75% off!

If you're having trouble entering the DCPI on the site, remove the spaces from it. I used it yesterday to try it out, since I never have before, and it came up with the error message when I copied and pasted the DCPI from here. I went back and removed the spaces, and it worked correctly.

Back on topic here, a few finds from last night:

- Girls Strawberry Shortcake Flip Flops (Dollar Spot) - $0.25 (75%)

- 2-pack of Barbie sticky notes (Dollar Spot) - $0.25 (75%)

(Not all of our dollar spot items were 75% off, ie the batteries were still $1.00)

- 2-pack of My Little Pony - $3.24 (75%)

- Disney plug-and-play TV game - $3.74 (75%)

- A party chip dish with heated dip area - $6.24 (75%)

- Mossimo women's shoes - $6.24 (75%) - had various women's shoes/sandals 30-75%

There were a few vacuums marked as 15% off, cosmetics/shampoos looked to be at 15% still, deodorant 2-packs were still 15% (degree, and I think it's axe or something for the men), the Color Wonder / Explosion sets were finally 50% off ($4.98), various pieces in the furniture dept. were 30%. Furby puzzles were 50% (1.48 or so), still had a bunch of the Cranium Pop 5 games at $6.xx...

A couple of oddities I found at my local Target...

They have some Pantene fixatives on sale 2/$8, reg price $3.99 each. :eyepoppin

Then in the dollar spot they have Marshmallows. Back in the summer area to make s'mores they have marshmallows for .94 .

:confused:

I scored today in Toys. I got 2 Buzz Light Years for 2.48 each! They were 75% off! They had a few other thinks but I dont know what they were soem kind of action figure man for boys butthey were like 1.78. But I didnt need them. My dd loves Buzz so they will be put away for Christmas

Yesterday at a different Target I got the Tinker Bell Fairy Set and a smaller Fairy set both 75% off!

Looks like the Buzz Lightyear is one of those mistakes like they did with those Air Hogs UFO toys back in January. They clearanced them out last month, but they came back in an assortment with Woody. So, they are ringing up at the clearance price.

Looks like the Buzz Lightyear is one of those mistakes like they did with those Air Hogs UFO toys back in January. They clearanced them out last month, but they came back in an assortment with Woody. So, they are ringing up at the clearance price.

IDK they had 2 whole endcaps at one of my stores of them

IDK they had 2 whole endcaps at one of my stores of them

I know for a fact they were cleared out last month because I looked at them at 4 different stores. I didn't buy any of them because they have that white cloth body and all had stains on them. Then they were $12.99 marked down 75%. They came back with Woody in the assortment and are only $10.99. Same UPC, though. Could be your store is in a different phase of the whole transition, but I was at 3 stores today, and all had the new assortment with Woody. And they are now ringing up $0.00. I picked up 5. I thought they might be nice gifts or good for Toys for Tots at Christmas.

My Target had the Infinity vacuum on clearance for $138.XX(regularly 199) Of course, there weren't any left on the shelf.

call me clueless, :cheesy: but can someone please enlighten me on the website that rhymes with mallet? I cant figure it out :confused:

It doesn't rhyme with mallet, but if you flip the first letter upside down (m = w), then you have part of the forbidden name from the link. Check out the May Target thread for the link (last few pages include the link + the forbidden words to include in the link).