Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

The Hamilton Beach Wave Machine (smoothie blender) was finally on clearance today. Orig. 29.99 now $14.97. I had to break down and buy a cheaper model at WM about a month ago when ds had tonsils removed. I've been watching these for a long time.

I went to 2 more targets today. First one, out of 30 packages, about 10 were opened and no cards and I found 2 $5 cards. I also got the chef boyardee (they let me get the spaghetti/MB ones) for 47 cents. Then I hit the second target and the clearance was put into one row (well for home stuff) and there were about 20 pks of lightbulbs. Almost ALL of them were opened and coupons left on the shelf! I found 1 $5 GC. But I got hubby the $29.98 pressure washer! He loves it!

DH never goes with me but glad he did today!:yup:

Tools & storage shelves for garage and another rechargable flashlight 75% all off

Closet organizer 75% off

More lightbulbs -no giftcards only coupons inside(someone had already poked them)

Timex watches 75% 0ff

Many isles already reset! Got the powerwasher last week 75% and now even the ones that were 30% off & full price were gone??? Wonder what they did with them.:confused:

One man there had a cart full of tools buying everything & was on his cell phone. I HATE EBAY!!! :mad: No one needs 6 socket sets!!! Just glad we found most at a different store we went to first.

Unfortunately, I guess there are reports of this mouthwash staining peoples teeth brown!! :eyepoppin Read about it on another site and thought it was a joke at first. Now I have 3 boxes and guess I may have to just throw the stuff away!! At least it was cheap toothpaste! Look here, and I also googled it and there is more info... http://www.goupstate.com/apps/pbcs.d...73246339076688

you can return them if you haven't opened them.

Unfortunately, I guess there are reports of this mouthwash staining peoples teeth brown!! :eyepoppin Read about it on another site and thought it was a joke at first. Now I have 3 boxes and guess I may have to just throw the stuff away!! At least it was cheap toothpaste! Look here, and I also googled it and there is more info... http://www.goupstate.com/apps/pbcs.d...73246339076688

Your link doesn't work and it sounds like nothing is founded. I have used pro health toothpaste and the rinse since they came out and find it hard to believe that if it really stained teeth brown, you wouldn't hear about it all over.

One of the links I read, even misspelled the name of the company that makes Crest. Sounds like a typical internet gone wild story. :no:

:g_dance: :g_dance: :thumbsup: Today was a GREAT!!!!! Target day!

Irondequoit, NY store:

10-Kotex pads w/wings marked down to $2.32 w/$1.50 off coupon on bag

3-Lysol neutra air freshmatic machines $8.99 w/$6.00 off coupon on box

6-assorted packages of Colgate toothpaste all marked down $1.74-$2.84

used $1.50 coupons from Sunday newspapers

6-Pop tarts- $.52

6-Ravioli-$.59

4-8 pack diet coke/sprite $2

Quaker granola bites -$.19- $1 target & $1 newspaper coupon

2-free bags of dog food- Newspaper coupons (I don't even have a dog:D )

2-free boxes Electrasol dishwasher gel packs- Newsparer coupon

15 dozen eggs Free! (I gave 5 to the neighbors they have a ton of kids. I am giving more to a few elderly relatives)

I finally found some of the juice boxes :yup: Fruit punch. I couldn't believe it. 3 boxes

I spent 20 minutes looking through a full endcap of lightbulbs and EUREKA!!!:eyepoppin I found 3 gift cards. someone had already been there some of the boxes were squeezed and there were 2 $1 cards on the shelves. I took them and picked up another 8

pack 40 watt pack for the hall light. When I got home I had another gift card in the box it was in the bottom!

That's 4- $5 cards

I got the Diego and Pablo for gifts but I'm keeping the game codes though.

I had a few other great coupon markdown combos also. My post is to long! Thank you everyone for the great info:gdhug1:

DH never goes with me but glad he did today!:yup:

Tools & storage shelves for garage and another rechargable flashlight 75% all off

Closet organizer 75% off

More lightbulbs -no giftcards only coupons inside(someone had already poked them)

Timex watches 75% 0ff

Many isles already reset! Got the powerwasher last week 75% and now even the ones that were 30% off & full price were gone??? Wonder what they did with them.:confused:

One man there had a cart full of tools buying everything & was on his cell phone. I HATE EBAY!!! :mad: No one needs 6 socket sets!!! Just glad we found most at a different store we went to first.

Where I work at we send a driver out to buy tools and it's nothing to pick up several sets at a time. There's nothing like spending someone else's money.

Picked up a few things today, but I missed the big toy 75% markdown, which ticks me off, because I tried to get there yesterday, but friggin PennDOT, don't even get me started! I did manage to get a pink FP3 for my niece for $12.48, but I just bought a second blue one on Wednesday for $24.98! Got the Huggable Diego for $2.48 (already bought Pablo for $4.98 a couple of weeks ago). Got a Cars Mack Playset for $11.XX (I think that was 50% off, but I don't remember. Forgot to check on the juice...was checking out the lightbulbs, and many had already been poked/slit, and it seemed I was only seeing the $1 ones...I felt odd even looking thru the package, and didn't end up buying any...my bulb in my oven is out, but I wanted to check how many watts before I just bought some for the sake of buying them, kwim? That's SO unlike me! ;) Anyway, not a bad day, just hoped for it to be a little bit better, by finding some blue FP3s at that 75% off price so I could re-buy and return the more expensive ones...oh well, guess I should be happy that mine were marked down at all, and the fact that I did manage to get ONE at that price...

The Hamilton Beach Wave Machine (smoothie blender) was finally on clearance today. Orig. 29.99 now $14.97. I had to break down and buy a cheaper model at WM about a month ago when ds had tonsils removed. I've been watching these for a long time.

Do you have the DPCI code for the Wave Machine?

Picked up a few things today, but I missed the big toy 75% markdown, which ticks me off, because I tried to get there yesterday, but friggin PennDOT, don't even get me started! I did manage to get a pink FP3 for my niece for $12.48, but I just bought a second blue one on Wednesday for $24.98! Got the Huggable Diego for $2.48 (already bought Pablo for $4.98 a couple of weeks ago). Got a Cars Mack Playset for $11.XX (I think that was 50% off, but I don't remember. Forgot to check on the juice...was checking out the lightbulbs, and many had already been poked/slit, and it seemed I was only seeing the $1 ones...I felt odd even looking thru the package, and didn't end up buying any...my bulb in my oven is out, but I wanted to check how many watts before I just bought some for the sake of buying them, kwim? That's SO unlike me! ;) Anyway, not a bad day, just hoped for it to be a little bit better, by finding some blue FP3s at that 75% off price so I could re-buy and return the more expensive ones...oh well, guess I should be happy that mine were marked down at all, and the fact that I did manage to get ONE at that price...

WHY are my fp3's still at reg. price???? It is driving me crazy!! I found a blue one at Walmart for $18 a while back but was really hoping for a pink one for my little girl and was going to give the blue one to my niece but I wanted the pink one for easter so I guess I am sol!! I just don't understand why they are still at full price!

I had a good day at Target. Got 2 of the grape MM juice boxes. Was so happy I found them you thought I won the lottery. Got a body sculpting system by the Firm for 9.99 (75%). I looked at the endcap once and then it just sort of popped up and I decided to check it since it was 30% off. Got a $5.00 giftcard from the bulbs. It's the only one that I could find in there so I bought it. Oh, and I got 10 cans of the mini ravoli's for 3.00

OK, this thread is way too long to read it all, so I will ask. What is with the MM juice boxes? Is the price wrong in the system and NOBODY across the country in ANY Target has noticed it in all these months? Don't they have someone from corporate moniter these types of sites and see this kind of thing? Hard to believe no one has ever noticed this and corrected it....

OK, this thread is way too long to read it all, so I will ask. What is with the MM juice boxes? Is the price wrong in the system and NOBODY across the country in ANY Target has noticed it in all these months? Don't they have someone from corporate moniter these types of sites and see this kind of thing? Hard to believe no one has ever noticed this and corrected it....

Supposedly they were marked for INDIVIDUAL sale in the Target food court restaurants, i.e. $.69 a box. But they are scanning at $.69 for the whole pack of 10 boxes. They supposedly are not supposed to be being put out on the juice shelves at all. Don't know whether that is true, not true, correct, or not correct----just repeating what i read here before.

I go through the same thing with my husband... the whole idea of buying something and THEN finding a need for it completely escapes him. To him, first you need to have a reason to buy something and THEN you go out and buy it and spend whatever it costs. This, of course, is the complete opposite of how I shop at Target. I spend most money on stuff I don't have an immediate need for. The need will come eventually!:rolleyes:

My boyfriend is the EXACT same way! He thinks I'm crazy for buying 8 tubes of toothpaste and 4 things of deoderant, but hey, I'm always gonna need it, might as well buy it when it's super cheap! Why wait until I need it and pay full price?? And I'll be done with Christmas shopping before Fall, and he thinks I'm nuts since Christmas is so far off. I think it's being a smart consumer. :)

Weird that the juice boxes are popping up again. It seems like there for a while, not many people were finding them.

Your link doesn't work and it sounds like nothing is founded. I have used pro health toothpaste and the rinse since they came out and find it hard to believe that if it really stained teeth brown, you wouldn't hear about it all over.

One of the links I read, even misspelled the name of the company that makes Crest. Sounds like a typical internet gone wild story. :no:

Sorry about the link, here it is

and here is some more info on it....

It's also in the Amazon reviews section for it... http://www.amazon.com/Crest-PRO-HEALTH-Rinse-500-ml/dp/B000BS6VWC

I don't personally know but I also don't want to try it and find out if I am one of the people that it happens to.

Just read the box and it says about the paste: products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of teeth. adequate brushing MAY prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and MAY be removed by your dentist. Specially formulated to HELP prevent staining.

In what department are the FP3 players? I have looked at two different Target stores and can't find a single one. I must be looking in the wrong place. I would really like to get one for my neice especially if I can find one for 75% off!

In what department are the FP3 players? I have looked at two different Target stores and can't find a single one. I must be looking in the wrong place. I would really like to get one for my neice especially if I can find one for 75% off!

FP3 Players are in the TOYS. I have found them next to the Fisher Price Camera's in their "Regular spot", but marked down. And I have also seen them on an endcap.

I went to two different targets today - one super and one not - i snagged about 20 of those cloth cube drawers - the kind you put into bookcases and then they fold flat when you are not using them. They are normally 9.99 but were on clearance for 1.48! They will look soo great in my kiddos playroom on the bookshelves to hold their art supplies, toys, books, JUNK, etc..

Also found a GREAT comforter set in King - came with sheets, dust ruffle, pillow cases, comforter and shams - marked down to $74 from $149.99! - and it just so happened that we've been needing a new one for the last week - woohoo!

WHY are my fp3's still at reg. price???? It is driving me crazy!! I found a blue one at Walmart for $18 a while back but was really hoping for a pink one for my little girl and was going to give the blue one to my niece but I wanted the pink one for easter so I guess I am sol!! I just don't understand why they are still at full price!

I know eXACTLY how you feel. I waited forever for the disney video mixmax to get discounted. Then everyone started saying they go theirs for 30% then 50% and 75%. Mine were stillfull price. then they dropped to 50% forever and then was salvaged and either the employees bought them at 75% or they never put them to 75% so I never got any. If they are on an endcap then you will know they will prbably be clearancing them. Good luck!!!

niccci - I see you are from Oklahoma...me too! Which Target had the FP3 player at 75% off? The thing I really wanted was the Remote Start w/keyless entry but never did find even one at either the Norman SuperTarget or the regular Target in OKC. :(

:g_hello: :g_hello: hey neighbor......I go to the Super Target in Norman and the regular Target in OKC. They dont mark their things on the same schedule. But if I find a good buy at one I always check the other. I go the Super target in Norman everyday almost. I never saw the Remote start either. Keep checking Target in south Okc.. they had 4 fbplayers but they were still 34.99 so they will probably be marked down this next week. They had 1 pink and 3 blues. Good luck!!!

Supposedly they were marked for INDIVIDUAL sale in the Target food court restaurants, i.e. $.69 a box. But they are scanning at $.69 for the whole pack of 10 boxes. They supposedly are not supposed to be being put out on the juice shelves at all. Don't know whether that is true, not true, correct, or not correct----just repeating what i read here before.

OK, thanks. That explanation makes sense. I still can't believe SOMEONE SOMEWHERE in Target land has NEVER caught this mistake! Oh well, it gives us GD'ers something to look for and talk about.:woot2:

Dora Doll was at 75% off - orig 9.99 bought at 2.49

HP printer at 50% now - 74.99

A lot of Ipod speakers were on sale but only 15 %

Gillette Shave gel on sale - 30%

There were lot of GE Reveal bulbs, few were not poked. did not check for the card. from the Ad, 500 people could win $100 gift card. How odd is to get one?

Checked out two Targets today to see if I could pick up more of the Reveal floodlights. At the first Target I found two packs that had been poked. In one pack a light was shattered and you could clearly see the $1 coupon. The other pack had a $5 gift card sticking out through a hole. At the second Target I caught someone in the middle of tampering with a 3 pk of lights; she was clearly stretching the plastic and trying to poke a hole in it. I hung around her a bit to see if she was trying to see what was inside or to take a gift card. She gave me a very guilty look and put the lights back on the shelf and when she thought I was gone she started pulling and poking at the plastic again! When I came around the other side of the end cap(I had spotted a deal on timers) she looked at me like a deer caught in headlights :eek: , put the lights in her basket and made a beeline out of there!