Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I went to two different Target stores today and bought quite a few dog chews for 50% off. I also got an outside shade tent for our dog that was $69.xx for $14.98. Got several kids velvet coloring posters with markers for $1.04, Soft and Dri deodorant for $1.44 with a 55 cents off coupon so final cost was 89 cents each, birthday wrapping paper for $1.24, Archer Farms honey BBQ sauce for 87 cents, and durabuild 200 piece tool box with drill was 99.xx for 24.xx. I found two large photo albums that came up 0.00 so got them for $1.00 each. My deal of the day was a 6 foot x 8 foot area rug with the matching throw rug for $25.00. They were on the clearance rack but had no price on them. Manager asked if I would pay $25.00 for both. SURE!

Saw several tvs on clearance and lots of tools. They had a lot of the stuffed Backyardigans left for $4.98. Lots of workers were marking down in health and beauty stuff.

Was at Target today and they finally started to mark down kids clothes 75%. Picked up jeans for my almost 2 year old for 2.98, a lightweight cotton jacket for 2.48 and the matching capri's for 1.74. They also marked down a lot of toys they had the stuffed dora with Cd rom for 2.48, Dora magical horse and carriage for 4.98 and the backyardigan stuffed animal for 2.48. Also alot of power rangers stuff but I left that because my DS is not into them.

Just got back from my SW VA Target and found the below items. They had just starting marking down toys/sporting goods so there will likely be more items later this evening:

Cranium Superfort 75% off $9.98

Ab machine 75% off $19.98

Nerf football 75% 2.50

Kids tennis rackets (Dora, Spongebob) for $3.xx

Kids tennis balls (Dora, Spongebob) for .38

Lunch bags/totes (I got a great bookbag lunch tote that will be perfect for day trips to amusement parks, beach, etc) 75% $1.99-2.50

bunch of handheld games like pacman, etc. 75% 1.98

Picked up a white hamper bench this morning. Originally $49.99, marked down to $6.24. Here's the DCPI # if anyone is interested...097 01 0309. It is still available online for $49.99, so it might have been an online purchase that was returned to my local store.

Picked up a white hamper bench this morning. Originally $49.99, marked down to $6.24. Here's the DCPI # if anyone is interested...097 01 0309. It is still available online for $49.99, so it might have been an online purchase that was returned to my local store.

Is that the Shabby Chic bath furniture? I have been watching that at my store forever and it never gets marked down. I really like that!

Went today to get juice boxes; the toys are still at 50% while another store I went too early in the week had some of them at 75%. I did find a POC lamp for $4.98 for son's room. Journal for my dd's for $1.98. Hopefully, I can check out another Target tomorrow before spring vacation starts. I am looking for a few things for the kids - but I can't bring them with me.

I could not wait to get home to tell you guys about my amazing deal today!

Remember those red 8 bottle wine fridges that were on clearance a while back? Well, today I found 2 in a Target I've never been to (had to get out of the house and decided to roam somewhere new). They scanned "item not found", so I asked one of the gals marking things down to scan it - it came up $5.04! Of course, she found this puzzling and asked a couple of other employees. After they discussed things (in very fast Spanish, so the only thing I really understood was the dreaded word "salvage"!), they told me to take it to the checkout area and see what happened. I thought this was a good plan, but I had a few other clearance area to check first.

In toys, there was another employee marking things down (the FP3 still only 50% off) and she was nice enough to scan them for me and - get this - she put an actual clearance sticker on them for $2.52 each!! It really said "was $79.99, now $2.52" - might have to frame it. Could have kissed her!

The guy at the checkout counter scanned them, saw the price, said "wow, that's a good deal" and that's it! I was ready to kiss him, too!

I was worried that someone would stop me somewhere, but I checked out, stopped at Starbucks for a Frap and left with no problems. I was so excited/nervous that I was shaking the whole way though (probably a bad idea with the caffeine LOL!)!

Oh, and I also got about 6 kids outfits (tops w/pants) for 50% off and exactly the stationary things I was looking for at 75% off. My total was less than the full price of one of the wine fridges!! You can bet I'll be adding that Target to my rounds!! :)

I got a baby mat I'd been watching for a baby shower I have in June. Finally went 75% off, was 22.99 down to 5.xx. Also got the ab thingy. It was reg 79.99, got it for 19.xx. I'm going to do some searches and read some reviews on it before I make the final decision to keep it. I would love to keep it, but if the reviews are bad, it might be going back.

Just got back from my SW VA Target and found the below items. They had just starting marking down toys/sporting goods so there will likely be more items later this evening:

Cranium Superfort 75% off $9.98

Ab machine 75% off $19.98

Nerf football 75% 2.50

Kids tennis rackets (Dora, Spongebob) for $3.xx

Kids tennis balls (Dora, Spongebob) for .38

Lunch bags/totes (I got a great bookbag lunch tote that will be perfect for day trips to amusement parks, beach, etc) 75% $1.99-2.50

bunch of handheld games like pacman, etc. 75% 1.98

Can You tell me what kind of ab machine? UPC??thanks

Can You tell me what kind of ab machine? UPC??thanks

Even though you didn't ask me, since I got one today, I figured I'd throw out my info. I got an Ab-doer Extreme, reg price $79.99 marked 19.98. Number on receipt is 082020344. It's on Targets website for 79.99.

I could not wait to get home to tell you guys about my amazing deal today!

Remember those red 8 bottle wine fridges that were on clearance a while back? Well, today I found 2 in a Target I've never been to (had to get out of the house and decided to roam somewhere new). They scanned "item not found", so I asked one of the gals marking things down to scan it - it came up $5.04! Of course, she found this puzzling and asked a couple of other employees. After they discussed things (in very fast Spanish, so the only thing I really understood was the dreaded word "salvage"!), they told me to take it to the checkout area and see what happened. I thought this was a good plan, but I had a few other clearance area to check first.

In toys, there was another employee marking things down (the FP3 still only 50% off) and she was nice enough to scan them for me and - get this - she put an actual clearance sticker on them for $2.52 each!! It really said "was $79.99, now $2.52" - might have to frame it. Could have kissed her!

The guy at the checkout counter scanned them, saw the price, said "wow, that's a good deal" and that's it! I was ready to kiss him, too!

I was worried that someone would stop me somewhere, but I checked out, stopped at Starbucks for a Frap and left with no problems. I was so excited/nervous that I was shaking the whole way though (probably a bad idea with the caffeine LOL!)!

Oh, and I also got about 6 kids outfits (tops w/pants) for 50% off and exactly the stationary things I was looking for at 75% off. My total was less than the full price of one of the wine fridges!! You can bet I'll be adding that Target to my rounds!! :)

WOW! What an exciting Target trip! Congrats on your finds! The price on that Fisher Price toy was unreal!!! :cheesy:

WOW! What an exciting Target trip! Congrats on your finds! The price on that Fisher Price toy was unreal!!! :cheesy:

I think that was the price for the wine fridges, not the FP things. She was commenting that they were marking them down.

Even though you didn't ask me, since I got one today, I figured I'd throw out my info. I got an Ab-doer Extreme, reg price $79.99 marked 19.98. Number on receipt is 082020344. It's on Targets website for 79.99.

Thanks for the info!!!