Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Just an FYI, almost all the Tide I have seen on clearance has been for the HE machines. They also have Cheer liquid on clearance. I had to pop back out to get a gift at Target, and saw they had Swiffer cloths on clearance but only 30% or so. However, they also had some of the Swiffer Wet kits with the handle in it, and those rang up $0 so I got one for $2.48. Needed a new one for DS to use to clean the kitchen.

Maybe we need to get Gotta Deal t-shirts so we can spot each other. Or, we could have an area meet-n-greet.

That is so funny. I have so often wondered if certain shoppers in Pasadena were also on this site. I have recommended it to a few people. I keep telling moms about the juice deal since I can't use all I find. I even promised one cashier that I would give some to another cashier for her if I found it in the morning. I had so much that I took 18 packs to the preschool for the silent auction. They needed it for the children's meals that are being served.:)

Just an FYI, almost all the Tide I have seen on clearance has been for the HE machines. They also have Cheer liquid on clearance. I had to pop back out to get a gift at Target, and saw they had Swiffer cloths on clearance but only 30% or so. However, they also had some of the Swiffer Wet kits with the handle in it, and those rang up $0 so I got one for $2.48. Needed a new one for DS to use to clean the kitchen.

Just to add to this, Tide HE is undergoing a change. The formula will be more concentrated so a lot of stores are getting rid of the old HE formula so they have room for the new which is also in stores now.

The Tide I bought was the powder, and it was Tide Free (no perfumes or dyes). I was there on Tuesday and it was not marked down at all, went back on Wednesday night and it was 50% off! The waffle cones and bowls for 88 cents each were the same. They just appeared from one day to the next at 50% off. I did not see any toilet paper. I think I must have missed that one. It makes me want to go to Target every day!

The Tide I found was the Tide with Downy for 50% off. I wish it were the HE formula, but I just use less this way.

I also found Surf (my truly favorite scent) for 50% off and I bought 2 of them :) and Fantastik for 50% off. I didn't find any of the Sundae fixings, but I don't think ours has ever had them. I did find some Papermate Flexigrip pens for $2.08 and a few other gel pens and some pencils too--my kids seem to eat pens!! I keep a purse full of them for the kids at work too and I hate to give up my good pens!!

I just got back from Target and I finally found some MM juices! Wow, that's like winning the lottery :cheesy: I was thrilled! I noticed that the tops of the boxes are a different color then the ones in the 15 packs so they were easy to spot in the back. Grabbed some notebooks for 1.24. No TP, the whole section was empty. I've also been checking for the ear thermometers every time I go and today they were all gone :no: Oh yeah, I also got a bunch of different hand held, electronic games for 2.48 and 3.48 (75% off), these will be great for the Easter baskets.

Last night I also got the 24 regular rolls of Quilted Northern for $3.44. They were on the endcap in the cleaning supplies area.

I

Did you find these are the Target on 169? I went tonight to that one and didn't find any. :(

I got two of those large baby bratz dolls reg 26.99, down to 6.48 (or something like that). One for DD and one for boyfriends niece. Also got some picture frames for my mom for her b-day. Never ever seen them before, but got them for 1.25 (75% off 5.00). I went to another Target later and found every other wood color of the exact same frames reg price on an endcap by the other frames. So I felt like I really scored since I was wanting to get my mom a little something else to add to her other presents. :)

That is what I normally use. I used to use Tide but was finding that my clothes were fading too fast, so I switched to a few different brands and Arm & Hammer is what I ended up with. I've been using it for about 5 years now and I think it is awesome.

Question - how are you getting it for $1.68?? Is it on sale, clearance, or is there a coupon available? I usually grab quite a few when they go to $1.99, but $1.68 is even better!

Thank you everyone for the replies about the Arm & Hammer! It is on clearance for $1.68. I found it on an end cap near the furniture. I only got one last night but told my mom about it and she wanted some also. I went back today and got her two. I was shocked at the price also. I also got today the 300 ounce Tide HE in the dispenser jug for $8.xx. These were half price.

Okay so I am a washing detergent dummy. What is the difference in Tide and Tide HE?

For anyone in the KC area... I just came from the Ward Parkway Target tonight (late) and they have an entire end cab full of Tide that is SIGNED at 15% off and stickered at 15% off, but scans and 1/2 price $6.44 down from $12.99. I came so close to walking away without scanning it. So if you missed the Tide somewhere else, you can hit that store and take as much as you want. They had tons. It is 100 ounces, but is 2x concentrated, so you theoretically (sp??) are getting 200 ounces since you only need to use 1/2 as much. For me, it is hard to find Tide for less than $4.50 to $4.99 per 100 ounces. I used $1 Target coupon and $1 manufacturers coupon on each one so that made them a pretty good deal $4.44 for 200 ounces. Now I just need to remember to use 1/2 as much since I'm so used to pouring the cup based on the regular formula!

For anyone in the KC area... I just came from the Ward Parkway Target tonight (late) and they have an entire end cab full of Tide that is SIGNED at 15% off and stickered at 15% off, but scans and 1/2 price $6.44 down from $12.99. I came so close to walking away without scanning it. So if you missed the Tide somewhere else, you can hit that store and take as much as you want. They had tons. It is 100 ounces, but is 2x concentrated, so you theoretically (sp??) are getting 200 ounces since you only need to use 1/2 as much. For me, it is hard to find Tide for less than $4.50 to $4.99 per 100 ounces. I used $1 Target coupon and $1 manufacturers coupon on each one so that made them a pretty good deal $4.44 for 200 ounces. Now I just need to remember to use 1/2 as much since I'm so used to pouring the cup based on the regular formula!

Ohhh. THANK YOU!!:cheesy: I frequently shop at that store and then the one at State Line and 135th/Hwy 150.

Thank you everyone for the replies about the Arm & Hammer! It is on clearance for $1.68. I found it on an end cap near the furniture. I only got one last night but told my mom about it and she wanted some also. I went back today and got her two. I was shocked at the price also. I also got today the 300 ounce Tide HE in the dispenser jug for $8.xx. These were half price.

Okay so I am a washing detergent dummy. What is the difference in Tide and Tide HE?

The HE is for High Efficiency (I think). I have a front loading washer and the HE detergent was recommended. In my area it usually translates into Hard To Find!! The nearest Target is about 45 minutes away. I may have to make a trip to see what I can find this weekend.

I was in my Target tonight and this lady had 10 of the Fisher Price CD headsets in her cart. Seemed odd to me so I went to the toy section and she must have taken ALL of them as the 2 racks of them were gone. They were clearances so not sure how much. Either she is a ebay seller or has a lot of kids to buy for. LOL. (those ones that are pink or blue). Im dying to know how much though I don't need them. My kids are too old. Im just nosey. haha

I was in my Target tonight and this lady had 10 of the Fisher Price CD headsets in her cart. Seemed odd to me so I went to the toy section and she must have taken ALL of them as the 2 racks of them were gone. They were clearances so not sure how much. Either she is a ebay seller or has a lot of kids to buy for. LOL. (those ones that are pink or blue). Im dying to know how much though I don't need them. My kids are too old. Im just nosey. haha

I saw the fisher price mp3 players on an end cap and thought I had found a treasure (would love to get 2 for my grandgirls)They were regularly 49.99 I believe and were marked 34.99. I am not sure its the same thing that you saw the lady with but thought I would tell you so you wouldnt think you missed a great 4.98 deal ... :eyepoppin :eyepoppin

I forgot to mention earlier that there were some Uniden cordless phones on clearance. The set had four phones and a digital answering machine. Originally $99.99 but marked down to $69.xx

Also lots of toys were marked down. Sorry but I didn't pay a lot of attention because I didn't need toys today. There was a Dora set with a computer game and doll marked 50% off to 4.98.

Orange Park FL store:

Got a waverly sofa slipcover, matching loveseat slipcover, and matching tablecloth (can make curtains or decor out of it, or cover pillows or cover and ottoman with the fabric) for $51.00. Slapped those puppies right up on ebay as one big set! hopefully someone will buy the set!

Got a craft table/desk type thing for $14.98 (orig $59.99)

A plastic storage box made for medicines to keep them organized---boy does my mom need this!!!! She has all her meds in an ice bucket just throwed in there... it was $4.98.

Still some fireplace screens there, a lot of Pirates of the Carribbean toys and decor, and they had a rice cooker, 2 coffee makers, and one 4 slice toaster all for 50% off... I left all of those as I do not need them.

I forgot to mention earlier that there were some Uniden cordless phones on clearance. The set had four phones and a digital answering machine. Originally $99.99 but marked down to $69.xx

Also lots of toys were marked down. Sorry but I didn't pay a lot of attention because I didn't need toys today. There was a Dora set with a computer game and doll marked 50% off to 4.98.

OOO, I might have to check out the Uniden Cordless and see if our store has that on clearance, we need to get another cordless system with more handsets and I like my parents so check that out soon.

High Efficiency washers don't need as much detergent or water. You can use regular detergent in them, but lessen the amount you use. So, if you don't have an HE washer and buy HE, it would probably be best to use more so it may not be as good of a deal for those who don't have an HE washer.

I saw the fisher price mp3 players on an end cap and thought I had found a treasure (would love to get 2 for my grandgirls)They were regularly 49.99 I believe and were marked 34.99. I am not sure its the same thing that you saw the lady with but thought I would tell you so you wouldnt think you missed a great 4.98 deal ... :eyepoppin :eyepoppin

Thanks. LOL. Im just so nosey. I was later in line with her and counted 10 of them as she had them in full view, but I couldn't see a price. She must really need them because that price is still high. Walmart had them for 17.00 on clearance when I was there last week. Those were it though

Did you find these are the Target on 169? I went tonight to that one and didn't find any. :(

Sorry I didn't respond last night - took my daughter to parent/tot swim lessons.

Anyway - no the package I bought was over at the Speedway Target. We went to T-Rex for my daughter's 2nd birthday on Wednesday night and of course I had to stop and check that Target out while I was out there :). That might have been the last package on the shelf - although I think there was a Charmin there as well.

More clearance deals to look out for..

Toddler girls' Lite Moves white light-up athletic shoes (motion-activated lights, alternate closures)

Was 14.99 Now 3.74

DPCI: 093-06-2515

Toddler girls' Dora the Explorer white athletic shoes (flexible outsoles, cushioned insoles, alternate closures)

Was 14.99 Now 3.74

DPCI: 093-06-6995

Sean Conway 14" red fluted resin planter

Was 16.99 Now 4.24

DPCI: 084-15-0270

Sean Conway 14" lily pad fluted resin planter

Was 16.99 Now 4.24

DPCI: 084-15-0273

GE Edison 100-watt halogen bulb

Was 7.19 Now 1.78

DPCI: 085-02-0872

16" SwissGear Lugano tote (Black, 10-year limited warranty located on luggage)

Was 39.99 Now 9.98

DPCI: 069-04-0345

17" SwissGear Lugano tote (10-year limited warranty located on luggage)

Was 39.99 Now 9.98

DPCI: 069-04-0346

Coleman inflatable barrel chair

Was 27.99 Now 6.98

DPCI: 091-13-0239

6 ct. 1.2 oz. (7.4 oz total) Nature Valley yogurt granola bars (Variety pack)

Was 2.29 Now 1.14

DPCI: 071-20-0624

8 ct. .9 oz. (7.2 oz total) Hershey's Snack Barz (Reese's peanut butter)

Was 2.54 Now 1.27

DPCI: 071-20-0813

5 ct. 1.4 oz. (7 oz. total) Nature Valley Healthy Heart granola bars (Oatmeal raisin)

Was 2.29 Now 1.14

DPCI: 071-20-0926

6 ct. 1.2 oz. (7.2 oz. total) Reese's Sweet & Salty granola bars (With peanuts)

Was 2.59 Now 1.28

DPCI: 071-20-1069

11 oz. Archer Farms Thai peanut sauce

Was 4.99 Now 4.24

DPCI: 212-30-0513

11 oz. Archer Farms tikka masala sauce

Was 4.99 Now 4.24

DPCI: 212-30-0514

11 oz. Archer Farms General Tso sauce

Was 4.99 Now 4.24

DPCI: 212-30-0515

15.3 oz. Archer Farms Muesli cereal

Was 2.29 Now 1.95

DPCI: 231-00-0311

15.5 oz. Archer Farms Banana Nut cereal

Was 2.29 Now 1.98

DPCI: 231-00-0309

14 oz. Archer Farms Organic Maple Raisin Oat Clusters cereal

Was: 2.99 Now 2.54

DPCI: 231-13-1001

6 oz. Archer Farms dried banana chips

Was 1.79 Now 1.52

DPCI: 261-07-0135

15 ct. (10.6 oz) Archer Farms ultimate cheesecake bites

Was 3.99 Now 1.98

DPCI: 288-09-0304

24 oz. Archer Farms bacon (Hardwood smoked)

Was 4.49 Now 3.14

DPCI: 210-01-1142

Hey all! Found some Juicy Juice drink boxes for $2.xx. Only 15% off... not bad if your kids like them. Found the FP3 for $24.xx. Didn't buy it - we're not to that stage yet with our kids. Clearance was really picked over in all departments. A disappointing trip....

happy shopping!! :cheesy: