Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

There was one on the bottom shelf behind automotive. Maybe they just moved them all????? Hope you find one.

OMG i just home from Target with that grill.Sitting there all by it self.I was praying it didnt ring up item nt on file.I draged it to the scanner,It rang up $30.00 WOOO -HOOO.Also found stainless steel accessories for $4.99 reg $19.99.Heating blanket for $8.00 tons of makeup and shampoos for next to nothing.Fire pit bowl for $25.00.I would have to say it was the best day yet for me at target.I MUST go back tomorrow i feel like i forgot something(LOL)

OMG i just home from Target with that grill.Sitting there all by it self.I was praying it didnt ring up item nt on file.I draged it to the scanner,It rang up $30.00 WOOO -HOOO.Also found stainless steel accessories for $4.99 reg $19.99.Heating blanket for $8.00 tons of makeup and shampoos for next to nothing.Fire pit bowl for $25.00.I would have to say it was the best day yet for me at target.I MUST go back tomorrow i feel like i forgot something(LOL)

Which fire pit bowl did you find?

I was at target a few days ago and the hair products,lotions were only 15%off...think they'll be cheaper now?

Most were 75% off at my store.I have a question now.What are we waiting to go on sale now.I know global is gone.Whats next?I'd like to be ready.This is fun !!!

That will make 3 of us! I am so excited! Did you know that Branson has a new one? It opened last summer. I haven't been, that makes a super long trip for me. I figure there's not much during the summer and Christmas times. Same as Osage Beach. It's great when it's not tourist season.

I actually didn't know there was one in Branson. That's great because one small Target for the entire Springfield/Branson area is ridiculous! I'm praying they open another one within the next couple of years. Since I won't be moving back until summer of '08, I've still got some time to peruse around at all the Targets here. :)

Went to target today!! Great day! Got the thermometer that was all the talk a while back for $9.98..2 free choxie tins, 25 pack of scooby doo fruit snacks clearanced for $3.30 plus I had a coupon..free bag of cat food (coupon from freebies thread), free afrin with coupon and free sun silk 24/7 cream (clearance to 1.xx with $2 off coupon)!! After I got home I noticed the $6 rebate for the thermometer!! Total $4 for the ear thermometer!!

So did your theremometer just pop up out of no where? I've been wanting one so bad but haven't seen one at any Target I went to. Now you've got me thinking maybe there is hope. :)

Well, that is obviously the store manager's take on things, but if megnsamsgrace is speaking to someone at the corporate level who disagrees, then it may simply be that the store managers are mistaken in their own beliefs. It is also the case that each state makes its own laws regarding coupons, which is why they often have state disclaimers on them.

Actually ChildofSolitude is correct. Each manager has the right to limit coupons at the stores. After my episode last week (clerk screaming at me that he would NOT take any coupons), I have spoken with Target corporate offices several times. Each and every senior supervisor informed me that Target must honor the coupon but there can be a limit. Each store policy may vary on the limit. I don't mind if they have a limit because I am not going to abuse the system but I do mind getting screamed at in public.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is the Aussie grill??? Are we talking a full size outdoor grill here or something like a George Forman grill?? Thanks! :)

It is a full size grill ,with a side burner,2 racks to cook on.Its a really nice grill.Org. price was $129.99.Hope that helps.

It is a full size grill ,with a side burner,2 racks to cook on.Its a really nice grill.Org. price was $129.99.Hope that helps.

:eyepoppin wow! and ya'll have been finding these for $30 something! AWESOME! I highly doubt my little Target will have these but I'll be looking tomorrow! Thanks!

heaters- 75% , one for $8.98 and another $12.98

Slipcovers 75%: loveseat $24.98, sofa $34.98

DYR light= $7.48

Football and basketball, $4.48 each

I just scanned the loveseat slipcovers a couple of hrs. ago...still 50%. Shoot, just another reason to go back in the a.m.! :D

So did your theremometer just pop up out of no where? I've been wanting one so bad but haven't seen one at any Target I went to. Now you've got me thinking maybe there is hope. :)

it was behind the newer model..but i am not sure how long it had been there...it is something I had always forgot to look for until today!

Braun Thermometer Rebate :confused: Where did you find the rebate??? I bought one a few wks. ago for my daughter & haven't opened it yet.

my package said free one year of parents magazine..but when you open it and look at the back of the flyer there is an option for the $6 rebate instead.

Went yesterday and got:

Dove Anti Frizz hair product - $1.44 (I'm sure I had a coupon at home for $1 off, but oh well!)

10 Choxies bars/tins and 5 bags of chips (2 small, 3 large including the honey mustard/onion pretzels & cinammon pita crips)

Realized at the register that I forgot to buy something for DH he needed. Darn - had to go back today!! :D

Found whole clearance section in lingerie - got great bras & stuff for $3.48 & $1.48 (75%).

Got a notebook for 69 cents.

Got more Choxie Bars/Tins and chips (small & large). I think they missed one chip coupon - oh well.

I can't believe how much chocolate I have in this house!

I saw a large box of Calphalon cookware on clearance and got all excited. But the sticker said $139.99. Decided to go scan it "just in case" it's cheaper and it actually scanned at full price. I'll have to keep my eye on that one.

I also saw large packs of Charmin 30 Double Roll TP and it scanned $11.xx. Not too bad, but didn't get any.

my package said free one year of parents magazine..but when you open it and look at the back of the flyer there is an option for the $6 rebate instead.

I hadn't opened mine either! Glad you did! It says you have to mail it within 30 days of purchase so thanks for mentioning it! 1.48 for the thermometer for me! WHOOHOOOO! (that is, if the rebate check DOES show up!) HA! Thanks again! I would have never opened it till I needed to use it otherwise! :)

Pretty good day today for me. I found heated blankets 75% off. They were 30% a few weeks ago...never saw them go 50%. I got a Q/K size that was reg 89.99 and I got it for 22.49. Also got my dd one, full size reg 59.99 down to 14.99. They are machine washable and the Q/K has duel heating controls!

Also got

-jammy's for DD 75%off

-sunsilk shampoo 50% off plus 1.00 off coupon, making it $.64

-Choxies and big bags of chips with coupons.

Which target do you go too? I'm in South Kansas City. I go to Stateline target all the time.

Yeah, got an Aussie grill today for 32.xx!!!! Now all I need to find are the Shabby Chic hamber benches 75% off. Found them at 50, but waiting. Also saw the Toro power shovel 75% off for 29.xx.

I was waiting for that grill to get to that price, however it never went to 75% off. For some reason my target had tons of grills, wood, fire pits, and outdoor cooking accessories at 50% off and suddenly everything was gone.

Don't know if anyone is still looking for toys, but they have marked down several action figures. They had a 6 pack of Justice League figures (superman, wonder woman - who my kids call the nakedest superhero - bizarro etc.) that was 19.99 before Christmas, marked down to 15.99 price cut, and now 50% off that to 7.98. Not bad if your child likes them. They also marked Ninja Turtles, Pirates of the Carribean, and Spiderman figures down.

I got 2 4-packs of solar yard lights for $12.48 each down from $49.99.

Sorry to post and run yesterday... If there is a limit on coupons, I am okay with that. I just think there needs to be consistancy across the board. I have 2 stores that take unlimited coupons (free or not) and then this 1 store who has taken unlimited coupons all of a sudden has a limit. Target put the free candy bar coupon out there. Okay, so someone did the coupon generator but still, Target put the coupon on their site. I think all Targets need to be on the same page. Thats all. If they want a limit of 2 per order or whatever, then it needs to be a straight across the board limit. Not change from store to store.

from Cartersville, GA..

cosmetics marked down further - vital radiance stuff at $3-$4 w/$2 peelies on them - all other cosmetics at 50% at least.

found some 3/4 sleeve plus tees for $5.98 that are thin and will work for spring.

electric twin blankets $8.14

and they marked down the Sunsilk hair stuff - if you have coupons from last Sundays' paper you can get the Sunsilk shampoos/conditioners for $.24 and the styling items for -$.76 if they give you the overage - otherwise free.

womens' hair accessories (barrettes, etc..) marked down %50-75 (found some bejewled clips down from $5.99 to $1.98)

I just came from my local Target here in NJ and the heaters are still on 30% off but I am keeping my eye on them.

I did manage to find a queen size heated mattress pad for $19.xx and a couple of electric blankets for $14.xx, were we marked 75% off.

Candy bars... I have NO LUCK at all, not even one bar!!!! The only ones to be found are $3 each, and still havent been able to purchase one box of Little Debbie cakes either!!! I think they store employees are taking them cause I know several times when I have used the coupons they have made comments about them doing the same thing!!

from Western, PA.

Just got back from two targets. Got the do your room storage cubby 12.48 instead of the storage bins they sell for them I went to the section with all the rubber made storage and they had bins that have a metal handle and look the the metal storage bins for this set for 3.99 each (sounded better than 9.99 for the chalk board ones). Got the last two sets of the solar lights for 12.48. of course I got the candy and the chips.

Just a heads up the Scooba (dont know if i spelled that correctly) was at 15% at both stores that is not enough for me to even consider it but it might be something you all might want to keep and eye on.