Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I have noted from last year that Global Bazaar stuff went 75% on the 23rd of February. So maybe that is when it goes this year.

I still had my receipt from last year's 75% off on the Global Bazaar items (not sure why) and the date on it was 2/24. So, I hope that but this Sat./Sun. they'll mark down to 75%. That's when I do the most damage to my checkbook! LOL :D

Me too nikkilugi!! I keep seeing these posts about that darn juice. I always glance when I'm in the juice aisle, but I only see the 15 packs of Minute Maid (except for the orange juice boxes, which scan at $3.xx). Guess that deal missed this part of the country:gdangry4:

At my store they put it behind the 15 box packages. I bought 5 packs a few weeks ago (all they had)and then yesterday mysterious 3 more packs showed up and they were all behind the 15 packs. Maybe that will help! Good luck!

Went to the Macedonia, OH Target this morning...Slim pickens on the Valentines Day stuff (75% off) but lots of the Global Bazzar stuff left (50% off). I did find the picture frames I wanted from the GB line. Don't forget to check by the picture frames, I found some red photo albums and red photo boxes, 75% off too! :eyepoppin:gdclap:

Last night I found Ready Remote, Remote Start (Model 24921) for $14.98 from 59.99 and Ready Remote, Remote Start Keyless Entry (24923) for $19.98 from 79.99. I have been watching these at our store and they are still 42 and 55 so I called the store 45 miles down the road and they had went down so off we went :lolrun:

Last night I found Ready Remote, Remote Start (Model 24921) for $14.98 from 59.99 and Ready Remote, Remote Start Keyless Entry (24923) for $19.98 from 79.99. I have been watching these at our store and they are still 42 and 55 so I called the store 45 miles down the road and they had went down so off we went :lolrun:

Thanks so much for posting this! I've been watching these as well :D

Oh happy day. I found some minute maid juice! I just didn't think I'd ever find any. Went to the Super Target off State Line Road this morning and they 4 on the shelf... marked $2.82, but scanning .69! Valentines stuff around here is 75% today.

I just looked at the Stateline Target yesterday for those. Good find. I go to that Target all the time.

Question on the Mission Collection furniture. Some pieces have been clearenced out, but some pieces haven't. Will the other pieces eventually clearanced? I need another piece, but would like to get it less than full price if possible.

Take it for what it's worth, but I was told they were only clearancing out certain items, not entire collections. I got one of the armoire's for $62. When I asked about some of the coordinating pieces I was interested in that was the response I got.

So I got up early to go look at Vday stuff because I was pretty sure it would be 75% off, yesterday was still only at 50%. After an hour of debating, I talked myself out of going because I'm pretty sure I've now got some clearance shopping addiction. Later in the afternoon I couldn't handle it anymore, and went.

Not much left for Vday stuff, so although I was disappointed, I wandered around a little. I had been in the same store yesterday, and really didn't think I'd find anything different, but remembering that GatorPam had said that she's seen stuff clearance from Saturday to Sunday, I tried to keep my chin up. I ended up stumbling across one of my best deals ever! My boyfriend has for the past year been telling me he wanted some solar panel up-lights for the front of the house. I found a 3 pack 85% off! Reg 49.99 now 6.24!!! They had 4 sets so I bought them all! Didn't find anything else, but it didn't matter because of my awesome lights I found. Woohoo!!!!

A question for those who got the arcade machines.

We got the Midway one at JC Penney's awhile back. It has a cartridge with the games on it that is plugged in above the screen. If I can get a hold of the Konami cartridge, do you think it would work with the Midway machine?

I haven't put mine together yet, but from looking at the instructions, it doesn't appear that this has a cartridge.

I went to a Target that is farther from me and is still in the remodeling stage. I cleaned up on their Vday 75% off stuff. I got dd a vday skirt, tights and coat for next year all. Myself a tee, Dh a pr of boxers all 75% off!!!! yippee, I found 2 of the barbies that were in the dollar spot hidden in the back by bikes for .25 each. Dora toy bin on wheels for 6.xx. I found a Big Bratz baby doll that was ringing up NOF. The cashier gave it to me for 6.00!

So I got up early to go look at Vday stuff because I was pretty sure it would be 75% off, yesterday was still only at 50%. After an hour of debating, I talked myself out of going because I'm pretty sure I've now got some clearance shopping addiction. Later in the afternoon I couldn't handle it anymore, and went.

Not much left for Vday stuff, so although I was disappointed, I wandered around a little. I had been in the same store yesterday, and really didn't think I'd find anything different, but remembering that GatorPam had said that she's seen stuff clearance from Saturday to Sunday, I tried to keep my chin up. I ended up stumbling across one of my best deals ever! My boyfriend has for the past year been telling me he wanted some solar panel up-lights for the front of the house. I found a 3 pack 85% off! Reg 49.99 now 6.24!!! They had 4 sets so I bought them all! Didn't find anything else, but it didn't matter because of my awesome lights I found. Woohoo!!!!

WOW What a great find! Ours didn't go past 30% off ( I believe it was ) & then they must have salvaged them or sent them to another store because they all just went away & the new ones came out :(

LOL!!!! :D It is comforting to know I am not the ONLY one! My first thought almost every morning is if I can get away to go to Target after work. And then my second thought is how can I scrounge up a few dollars for perusing.... and then my third thought is where on earth will I hide all my packages???

Goodness, I did not start shopping on line or doing serious shopping until right before Thanksgiving when I started using this site for Black Friday info. And then I found this Target thread. My life has been a mess since. A thrilling and exciting mess, but a broke mess nonetheless.

We need a 12 step program thread.

Back to topic,,,yes,,, I DID find time to go to Target today, finally after the kids birthday party and the in-laws departure. But all I scored was the $.69 juice boxes. But I was soooo happy! I finally got those dadgummed juice boxes!!! It has been like a scavenger hunt this last month trying to find them. And I knew I was truly sick and addicted when I felt like shouting for delight that these silly juice boxes scanned at $.69......

:eek:

Target.com has several pieces of the Thomas O'Brien Leaf dishware that was sold in-store two Chr-stmas' ago at 75% off, including a pedestal bowl I never saw in the store that I think would make a lovely centerpiece once filled with fruit and perhaps some pinecones. I remember there were several posters who also liked these dishes, so I wanted to let them know in case they want to add to their selection.

I believe I saw a set of four salad plates, in both green or ivory, four bowls in ivory only, and four coffee mugs, also in ivory only. Here's the pedestal bowl:

Target : Thomas O’Brien® Ivory Leaf Pedestal Bowl

Went to target today and got 2 of the remote car starters for 19.xx (they were marked 55.xx, originally 79.xx thanks to all that posted that deal!) I got my daughter 4 tshirts for 1.00 a piece, pair of pants for my son for 2.xx ,a few dollar spot items for 75% off, valentine candy 75% off, kelly dolls $1.xx in the valentine isle. I also got a woolrich faux suede down throw for 12.xx. What a fun day at target!!!

I got the teacher my son will have next year the foam Valentine hearts and some stickers $1.xx each, myself - the short pink gb vase for $10, and my son a new booster for $18 reg. price. I hesitated but thought all the savings kinda evened it out. A couple of days ago I found Wranglers for a guy my DH works with for $3.xx and a pair for my son at the same price, my DH some jamma bottoms for $2.xx and a couple of shelves for my daughter that were marked down from $80. to $17.xx. Oh, and a couple of jugs of dog food for $2.xx each. Of course with my boys that lasted about 5 days.

Someone else got the four tubs of Cascade or they just pulled them off the shelf. The Christmas pop-up napkins are still full price. :rolleyes:

Shabby Chic is still at 30% but they did have some of the new collection out and it is pretty.

I am going to have to go through a twelve step program.

LOL!!!! :D It is comforting to know I am not the ONLY one! My first thought almost every morning is if I can get away to go to Target after work. And then my second thought is how can I scrounge up a few dollars for perusing.... and then my third thought is where on earth will I hide all my packages???

Goodness, I did not start shopping on line or doing serious shopping until right before Thanksgiving when I started using this site for Black Friday info. And then I found this Target thread. My life has been a mess since. A thrilling and exciting mess, but a broke mess nonetheless.

We need a 12 step program thread.

Back to topic,,,yes,,, I DID find time to go to Target today, finally after the kids birthday party and the in-laws departure. But all I scored was the $.69 juice boxes. But I was soooo happy! I finally got those dadgummed juice boxes!!! It has been like a scavenger hunt this last month trying to find them. And I knew I was truly sick and addicted when I felt like shouting for delight that these silly juice boxes scanned at $.69......

:eek:

OMG you are exactly like me! I started on this site BF 2005, came back BF 2006, but stuck around and found this thread. I've been addicted ever since! My boyfriend says that now that I'm not only hitting Target everyday, but 3 Targets a day, I've really gotten out of control. I can't help it though! Is it bad that I don't want a 12 step program? :cheesy: I love my perimeter perusing! I even went back and read some from last year's perimeter perusing thread (since I wasn't around then) just to see what I might have to look forward to in the next few months!!

I was also WAYYY to excited when I found the juice boxes too! After a month of searching, it's like finally finding a hidden treasure!

PS- Remote starts here are still like 30-50% off. Waiting for them to go down further. Did find 5 grills that I swear were not there yesterday that are 50% off. Reg 129.99 down to 64.99. Didn't get one though.

Just got back from Target and V-Day stuff was all 75% off (jacksonville Florida, Mandarin store). They actuallly had a decent selection of things that may have been pink or red but in no way were they too valentine themed to pass off any day of the year. They had some sort of cute looking scrap books for kids (I gues it was for kids) in girly and boy styles and ! got a couple of each that rang up at 49 cents even though the original price was 9.99 so of course I was looking for 2.50. I like cheaper! they also had a prettty big selection of pink, red, purple fuzzy socks and sock slippers, nomally 3.99 to 6.99 but each one I scanned ws 64 cents.And I wish I knew someone that was having a baby because they had some absolutely adorable 3-6 and 9 month little carter's sleepers, again not valentine themed, just white with red dots all over..they were so cute. And the most precious little pink knit and pink silky sweaters and matching little red knit pants..I'm pretty sure tht all og the baby stuff was under 1.50, probably half were only 1 dollar. Okay here's the deal. I am addicted to shopping.

I decided to go to the beach today, which is a good 60 miles away. I figured they may have some of the stuff I was looking for because it is a summer vacation town with a population of 2000 in the winter and 120,000 in the summer. They had TONS of V-day stuff! My sis is getting married in July and her colors are red and brown. I got tons of the Choxie boxes. I also got several 'sexy' gift boxes. I got a 2 pack of blanket sleepers for 4.98. DH got some more T-'s for 1.48, and several more boxers for the same.

I also saw Wrangler's carpenter jeans for 4.24 a pair. Fairly common sizes, but not the 32 x 34 DH wears.

I went all that way and forgot to look for juice boxes, illustory, and the Garmin. The whole reason I went. DH will just walk off, and I will spend an hour trying to find him. Then I'm so ticked, I forget why I went until I get home.