Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Not much today, but I did finally manage to get the 4 slice retro toaster for $9.xx marked down from $39.xx. If anyone needs them, I saw the camcorder batteries on clearance, I think they were down to 30% off, but could have been 15% - I didn't need them so I didn't look that close.

two red I-Dogs - of course they rang up as $0 but customer service gave them to me for $9.99 each (I was hoping to get them lower - how much did everyone else get them for?)

I got one last weekend. Scanned Item Not Found. They checked the last sale price...$6.98.

You still got a good deal. I think the original price was probably $27.99.

I actually did pretty well at the 75% dollar spot today. I went in for envelopes, but got quite a few little things for DD and my boyfriends neices. I'm going to put everything back for birthdays though. I played the "guess how much I spent" game with a few family members (my favorite game!) and everyone was shocked with how much I spent! I went to another Target after work but they didn't have much left AT ALL!!! Can't beat 25 cents though!!!!

So, you were able to use 2 coupons on the diapers? Does Target typically run coupons for diapers on their own?

yes. if one is a target coupon and the other is a manufacturers coupon then you can stack them and use two. i did the same with the lubriderm lotion. I found the target coupon in this thread. it was the printable 3.00 off any box of luvs at target. its good until the 28th of feb i think. well luvs were on sale for 14.99 so the coupons made them very cheap even if you only have the one coupon. i saw the sunday paper coupons on sale on ebay. just do a search for Luvs diapers.

Got it thxs.I just realized it is the archer farms coupon i want nt the market pantry one.Are the archer chips any good?

I just tried one of the gourmet types today, the Olive Oil & Sea Salt chips. They are thick cut. Very different than regular chips but good. My 2 boys (3 & 5) both liked them as well.

The Choxie bars are actually pretty good. DH is quite picky about his chocolate, and he thought it was pretty good too. We tried the mint cookie and the espresso.

I just tried one of the gourmet types today, the Olive Oil & Sea Salt chips. They are thick cut. Very different than regular chips but good. My 2 boys (3 & 5) both liked them as well.

The Choxie bars are actually pretty good. DH is quite picky about his chocolate, and he thought it was pretty good too. We tried the mint cookie and the espresso.

I've tried all 3 types of tortilla chips and theyr'e all pretty good, haven't tried the potato chips yet. And the chocolate bars aren't bad either, they didn't have any mint cookie ones here.

I found a lot of the heart shaped tea light candle holders today in the dollar spot for 0.25 cents each, they must have been in the back because they weren't there last night. I also found another 10pack MM juice box for 0.69, they must have a lot in the back and just bring out a few at a time. Other than those deals there wasn't anything else that great tonight.

Choxie bars I have tried.

Pretzel & Peanut Butter ones they are okay.

The Espresso ones are good.

The Fiery Chocolate truffle bars I do not like. description includes Chipotle chili heat and to me having a chocolate bar spicy is not my cup of tea. Plus I don't like spicy food at all.

Choxie bars I have tried.

Pretzel & Peanut Butter ones they are okay.

The Espresso ones are good.

The Fiery Chocolate truffle bars I do not like. description includes Chipotle chili heat and to me having a chocolate bar spicy is not my cup of tea. Plus I don't like spicy food at all.

I love the coconut ones. These remind me of the old bounty candy bars.I would get 3 of these every time I go to target. When I went today I searched high and low to find no bars. :( But I used my coupons today to buy the three pack in the Valentine section. At 50% off these were 3.00 and with 2.00 off with the coupon I paid $1 for each 3 pack but was able to get the raspberry and also the hazelnut ones which I have not tried before.:loli:

the key lime pie choxie bars are actually pretty good...was pleasantly surprised! the peanut butter ones are ok too....those r the only ones I can find at the one near me....I am going to have to scope out another one in the other direction this weekend!!!

I actually did pretty well at the 75% dollar spot today. I went in for envelopes, but got quite a few little things for DD and my boyfriends neices. I'm going to put everything back for birthdays though. I played the "guess how much I spent" game with a few family members (my favorite game!) and everyone was shocked with how much I spent! I went to another Target after work but they didn't have much left AT ALL!!! Can't beat 25 cents though!!!!

omg thats my fav game to .i think everyone is sick of playing

I am going stir crazy stuck here at home in Syracuse, we are getting more snow 8-12 more inches and school is closed again. Already had a snow day on Wednesday and an hour delay yesterday- my DS is in Kindergarten. I was planing on going to Target today to snag some of the Dollar spot items for my Bunco next week and for my DD birthday goodie bags for March. Can anyone tell me what kinds of things are 75% off in the dollar section? Thanks- I am new to the board and love all of your help!!

Im also getting the candy bars.They dont look all that great but for free ill forgo hersheys for a day(LOL).

I was able to get 10 candy bars and I am going to have to give them away. I bought coconut truffle, mint cookie, penut butter pretzel. They are so good. If I don't give them away, I will eat each and every single one of them! I also got two chocolate truffle ones. I ate both of those candy bars in one hour. I am so ashamed! But man were they good!

Last night in my SW VA Target I found:

Oster brand electric wine opener (nice as a housewarming or wedding gift with bottle of nice wine!!) 75% off for $4.98

Nice glass 2 tiered serving trays at 75% for $4.98 (still tagged at 9.98)

Hamilton Beach (sp?) Cappuchino/espresso machines (lots there) for $15.00. Passed on this as we don't drink much coffee

Finally found the FP Shake n' Go for 50% at $20--almost all were gone at 50% off

Mens and women's cologne sets, varous at 50%

I was able to get 10 candy bars and I am going to have to give them away. I bought coconut truffle, mint cookie, penut butter pretzel. They are so good. If I don't give them away, I will eat each and every single one of them! I also got two chocolate truffle ones. I ate both of those candy bars in one hour. I am so ashamed! But man were they good!

I have only been able to find the Key Lime and Peanut Butter candy bars and was suprised that I like both. I really don't need any more, :gdlicklips: but I can't stop checking at Target until I find the other flavors to try them too!