Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Ok I really want to complain about a particular Target today. The one that's located on Eastchase in Fort Worth, TX! The managers were TOTAL idiots and incredibly rude! I told you guys that a few days ago I went to the Target by my house and got 10 choxie bars for free (since 10 coupons print on one page) with no problem whatsoever. Well today on my way from visiting a friend I decided to make a quick stop at the Target by her house so of course I decided to use my Choxie coupons again. I had several of those printed so I had some extras in my purse. Can you believe that they WOULD NOT accept my coupons? NOT EVEN FOR ONE! I wanted to scream at her but I didn't wanna stoop down to her level. She had the GALL to tell me that they believe that I doctored the coupon. I'm like WTH???? I am NEVER EVER going to that Target again! I'll stick to the woman by my house in Hulen and the work in Cityplace.

I am going to find the 1-800 number for Target and COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:razz::chairshot:2bat::gdcensored::gdangry3::gdboxer::gd_soapbo

Definately call and complain. I e-mailed Customer Service and got a copy of the coupon policy just to carry aound with me. The e-mail said all stores accept web coupons!!

1-800-440-04680

I was at Target last night and the dollar spot looked a mess. Nothing left. I did get 20 bars of choxie bars, 5 bags of archer farm chips, and one 12pk dr. pepper for $1.97 tax included. Woohoo. I took all the choxie bars so I am going to hit another target this week for more. I loved giving them out today at work for Valentine's Day.

LMAO.Now thats the way to shop.

I'm in Fairfax County. If there's ever anything you're dying for I wouldn't mind peeking around while I'm out perusing the Targets down here :)

Thanks, Grace474, I may take you up on that.

If you happen to see a BUNN coffee maker (Black or White) for $24.98, please grab one for me.

I was going to start perusing the Target stores in the NOVA suburbs -- but the weather and road conditions are cramping my style.

Last week I hit the Targets in Frederick, Gaithersburg, Wheaton, Germantown, Rockville ane Silver Spring!!!

Not much of anything at any of the stores.

When I was at the Frederick store, a woman grabbed a black brocade doggy dress ($3.24) for her friend's Male Pug???? I said "Gee, that dress would look great on my Sweetie Poo!" She just laughed and said that the Male Pug won't know that it's a dress, so she wouldn't let me buy it:confused:

Thanks, Grace474, I may take you up on that.

If you happen to see a BUNN coffee maker (Black or White) for $24.98, please grab one for me.

I was going to start perusing the Target stores in the NOVA suburbs -- but the weather and road conditions are cramping my style.

Last week I hit the Targets in Frederick, Gaithersburg, Wheaton, Germantown, Rockville ane Silver Spring!!!

Not much of anything at any of the stores.

When I was at the Frederick store, a woman grabbed a black brocade doggy dress ($3.24) for her friend's Male Pug???? I said "Gee, that dress would look great on my Sweetie Poo!" She just laughed and said that the Male Pug won't know that it's a dress, so she wouldn't let me buy it:confused:

dogs in drag:no:

I'll let you know if I see a BUNN coffee maker that low around here!

Any thoughts about what to look for tomorrow at the 50% off Valentine's Day clearance?

don't know if you or others are interested, but I saw nice white baskets with pink liners as well as nice shadow boxes in V-day type colors in the crafts area. if you are interested, don't forget to check there! They also had some kid scrapbook stuff that is nice. Oh, and for the Tinkerbell fans, there were nice valentine kits to make your own Valentines with Tinkerbell. However, they were not really all that Vday specific. They could be used for any kind of note, invite, etc.

Oh, and there is always chocolate.:yup:

Definately call and complain. I e-mailed Customer Service and got a copy of the coupon policy just to carry aound with me. The e-mail said all stores accept web coupons!!

1-800-440-04680

Becca0884 could you confirm phone number for me. I sure would love to keep that number on my cell phone. :smart:

I'm in Fairfax County. If there's ever anything you're dying for I wouldn't mind peeking around while I'm out perusing the Targets down here :)

Funny, I was born and raised in Fairfax County-Centreville/Chantilly area. Moved West with my mother when I was 15.......My husband was born and raised in Arlington...Small world

Ok I really want to complain about a particular Target today. The one that's located on Eastchase in Fort Worth, TX! The managers were TOTAL idiots and incredibly rude! I told you guys that a few days ago I went to the Target by my house and got 10 choxie bars for free (since 10 coupons print on one page) with no problem whatsoever. Well today on my way from visiting a friend I decided to make a quick stop at the Target by her house so of course I decided to use my Choxie coupons again. I had several of those printed so I had some extras in my purse. Can you believe that they WOULD NOT accept my coupons? NOT EVEN FOR ONE! I wanted to scream at her but I didn't wanna stoop down to her level. She had the GALL to tell me that they believe that I doctored the coupon. I'm like WTH???? I am NEVER EVER going to that Target again! I'll stick to the woman by my house in Hulen and the work in Cityplace.

I am going to find the 1-800 number for Target and COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:razz::chairshot:2bat::gdcensored::gdangry3::gdboxer::gd_soapbo

*HUGS* yup stick to overton ridge target *nodsnodsnods* Sorry manager was such a pain *holds out chocolate bar* you can have one o mine! I love the lemon raspberry ones!

Sorry that happened to you.

Please call and complain and tell them you want something done about it.

They wouldn't take my Lays coupons a couple of weeks ago. I called customer service and they said they would put in a complaint. Ask them to call the store so that the next time you go there you won't have this problem. Also make sure you tell them that they were falsely accusing you of fraud. That is not acceptable. I would have been livid! :gdcensored:

My Target would take the Choxie but not the Archer Farms coupon... which by reading here, I know the coupon is good at ALL Targets. I told them I was putting in a complaint to corporate and they didnt care. I got a $3 Target coupon out of the deal but its still frustrating!

A lot of stores are refusing to accept the small bags of Archer Farms with the coupon for some reason. :( It doesn't specify a size, so it should be good on any bag.

Has anyone been yet today? I really want to go, but DD is sick, and it's 11 degrees outside. It's a 45 minute drive.

I just wondered if the dollar spots had hit 75% yet. I'm going early Saturday morning, but I figure there's nothing left.

Yes, it's 75% off. My store had nothing left, except some Family Guy things. It was already reset.

I went in to Target today hoping that Global Bazaar had gone 50% off, no such luck :(

Dollar Spot was 75% off though, and the one that I went to had a ton of stuff left, there was VDay, Superbowl, Dolls and family guy. I also managed to pick up a set of rugs at 50% off that were only marked 30% off :woot2: It looked like they were doing a lot more mark downs in the home section.

I noticed this time that Global Bazaar had signs up that said the 30% clearance prices were in effect through the 17th. So I guess it might not be 50% off until Sunday.

I went to Target last night. let's start with saying my bill came to 130.00 to begin with.

When i was through with all my coupons i had a total of 74.04!!! whoohoooo (now im sure the ppl behind me were thinking nasty thoughts of me and how long all the coupons took LOL until they saw my total then i saw the jealousy in their eyes)

I used the 3.00 off target luvs coupon along with the 3.00 coupon i had from sunday paper a few weeks ago. I had 12 choxie bar coupons and 6 Archer farms chips coupons so i was actually making .01 per bag. I used coupons off for toothpaste, deoderant, Lubriderm lotion was 6.49 with a 1.00 coupon on the bottle, manufacturers coupon of 1.00 and a target coupon of 1.00 so 3.00 off that. You name it i had a coupon for it. buy 3 clorox products and get the Clorox disinfecting wipes for free. I bought the Clorox any hard surface cleaner on clearance for 2.40 for a bottle (got two) and a bottle of bleach and got the Two pack of wipes for free since they were clearanced down to 3.00 for a 2 pk :D

i was stoked!! this was the first time i used coupons so i think i did pretty good :)

The global bazaar was still only 30% off here in las vegas :(

I did score mens levis jeans for 4.98 a pair at 75% off

Cereal (2 box packs) were clearanced down to 1.85 ((yep i had a coupon for 1.00 off 2)

You would think i would stop...but i saved so much that I have to go to another target and spend more!!! hehehehe

The dollar spot at my local target wasn't marked down at all yesterday...some on here said that theirs was at 50% a few days ago. I too want to know if it is worth driving to target today to get a few dollar-spot items.

At one of my stores it wasn't obvious that the stuff was marked down. There were no signs, but it was. In another store, they simply moved it to the shelves where the Valentines stuff is, again with no sign. But it is marked down.