Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Disney Mix Max Video Player....

If anyone is still looking for these, the prices have come way down on ebay.

Especially the High School Musical ones.

You might be able to get a good deal there.

My dd loves hers!

I went on eBay and I had to laugh because on one that I looked at it was being sold by Goodwill. You could still see the Target red sticker on it.:rolleyes: Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks Madettica for the coupon link! Dr. Pepper's are a favorite at this house, and that is a great price. Even hubby is getting addicted to coupons after seeing how much we saved on all those luv's diapers with the coupons. And, it's a good excuse to go to Target. Hmmm... maybe I can find one of those thermoscan thermometers. . .

What kind of Minute Maid juice boxes are you all finding? Just any 10 pack? Any special flavor? I haven't seen any at my Target store, but it is just a regular Target though.

My advice.. look for any of the 10 packs, and scan them, just to be on the safe side.

:)

My advice.. look for any of the 10 packs, and scan them, just to be on the safe side.

:)

Yes, be sure to scan them! I was buying some for DS preschool Valentine's party this week, and not only were they not on clearance, they were scanning $.20 higher than the shelf tag! I scanned all 3 flavors.

I went to check on the Global Bazaar in Las Vegas today. It's still 30% off. I only spent $2 on a Diet Dr. Pepper Berries & Cream 12 pack and got a free Choxie bar with coupon. I'll let you know if the Key Lime flavor is any good. I've never used those online coupons before, I thought they were only good in SuperTargets. Thanks everyone, I love reading this board!

I was able to find the mens 26' triaxx bike (that was posted a long time ago) at our store for 29.xx....I was so excited when I found this! I also found the thermometer posted and ours were also all mixed in together. Three different types so took one of each and scanned them all! Got it for 7.xx! Got some other odds and ends but was too excited about the bike to think straight! Telling DH it's his V-day gift! :D I also found one mix clip for 5.xx (Lizzie McGuire I thinK) So was really excited about that too!!!! I'm sure I missed some stuff I didn't get a chance to look at but was happy with that!

I picked up twin sized Bratz sheets for $12.xx and the matching comforter for $20.xx.

I also got the Hello Kitty backpack (they had TONS) for $3.98 and a Nemo back pack for $1.67!

Our See Spot Save section was all at 50% off but they were kinda picked through already. I did manage to get baby socks, hair clips/ponies, sticker albums, and "family guy" pens, though.

I saw they had the Disney mix sticks ya'll are talking so highly of for about $34.xx or so. I have 5 girsl, though, so I passed..LOL..that could get kinda expensive.

This was all found at the San Carlos Park, Florida superstore.

I scored the full size Konami Arcade machine today for $99.xx marked down from $399.xx.

The DW had been talking about making the garage into a play/game room for the kids.

With the full size wooden Fooseball Table I got for $44.xx (from $189.xx) and the Dart Board w/wooden case for $17.xx (from $69.xx), the game room is starting to take shape at a very good price.

Now if only Target would sell full size pool tables :)

I scored the full size Konami Arcade machine today for $99.xx marked down from $399.xx.

WTG Ken! I really want one of those as I love Frogger. I went looking for one at the Gator Town Target, and was told they haven't carried them the past two holiday seasons, and they don't have any now. I'll keep looking to see if any come in.

I wonder if the ones on the website will ever go 75% off, and if so, if I'll be able to find a free shipping code when they do.

What kind of Minute Maid juice boxes are you all finding? Just any 10 pack? Any special flavor? I haven't seen any at my Target store, but it is just a regular Target though.

I found mine (after many trips to many different Targets over the last few weeks) at a non-SuperTarget. It was the grape flavor. It was sitting next to the 15 pack ones, but had no shelf tag underneath at all. I'd already looked at this store before, so just check each time you are in there. I scanned and sure enough, 69 cents! Also, from what I'm figuring out, the non-SuperTargets have better finds than the SuperTargets (that is, if your town has both).

Dollar Spot was at 50% in Pasadena today. I also so the Mix Stix making a comeback at $34. You have to wonder what the heck the deal is with those. Don't know about your stores, but ours had very little Valentines stuff left already today. Don't think we'll have much to choose from afterwards.

I went to a different Target today, and scanned the model 3020, but it was regular price. :( I'll keep looking though!

I found three today that were all model 3020, but each one had a little difference in the packaging. The one that rang up on sale for me had a add on the front for a free year of parents magazine-if that helps.....I scanned all three on the third one was the charm...7.xx...:shock:

If you are talking about the big arcade game, you can try the Hwy 17 Ortega Store (right by the Navy Base Entrance). I saw 2 of them there yesterday morning. I think they were stickered at $199.99 --- I don't know whether they scan lower or not though. They were on endcaps near the sporting goods.

You might want to call the store for availability and price before driving over, though.

Thanks for the heads up!:yup: I am actually going to be on that side of town Wed. so I will check.