Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

OOC, were the clearance bikes marked as such? Went to one store where the clearance sign was there, but all the bikes were gone. Just peeked into the store closer to work and they had tons of bikes, but nothing was marked clearance (I had to go before I could track down an associate).

They were today-but I was there 2 days ago and they weren't marked clearance-none of the bikes were. The guy did tell me there was one boys small bike on clearance if I wanted it but none of the others he had found yet. So, 2 days later, I guess they found a few. But they were not marked when I was there 2 days ago.....

I usually go to Target 2x per week (2 seperate stores). I've been watching the Georgetown Black bookcase for about 6 months -- it is $199. When everyone said furniture would start to go on clearance I was excited -- however... now it is gone and lot of other furniture as well (at both stores)... nothing went clearance... does anyone have an idea of why the furniture did not go on clearance and where it would be now?

They do it a lot, but I think you always need a coupon. However, they will match a competitor's coupon up to $20 or $25. I clip all the coupons I see and move my prescriptions all the time. I used to use Target for my default pharmacy, but they changed management recently, and are incredibly rude (another customer and I stood there literally for 15 minutes with the pharmacist and the technician refusing to look up and even acknowledge that we were standing there!). So, I just get my GC and switch again the next month.

Thanks for the info on competitor's coupons, I did not know that. I have 2 CVS coupons for $25.:)

The Target on 250 had at least one style of their grill 50% and also an assortment of things like covers and tools at 50%. I did not look to closely because I have everything I need. I did not scan items so it might be more % off. Just in case any one is looking to cook in the snow. :holiday13:gdpancake::holiday13

Thanks for the info but unfortunately I'm in FL. I appreciate it though:cheesy:

Had a pretty productive day today. I printed out 10 Choxie chocolate coupons on one page and got them all for free! $20 worth of chocolate for free...sigh. However I was reallllllllly mad to find out that the George Foreman grill wasn't there. They had the sign for it there (same DPCI and everything and marked clearance at $29.98 which I knew would probably ring for $7.xx at the register) but there was no grill to be found! Sign but no merchandise...ughh! Then the guy looked in the stock room and they couldnt' find it either. I bet it was back there but once they saw the price they wanted to keep it for themselves LOL :razz::P:mad:

Couldn't find ANY of the other items in this thread BUT I found some wacky finds!

For those of you that are interested in a ARCADE machine then you're in luck :P A Konami Arcade Machine is more than half off! Regular price is $499.99 and it's at $199.99 right now. I was shocked to see this item. I didn't know they sold anything that big! It's a real life size arcade, folks! With 12 classic games. The DPCI # is 207080641. Here's a picture:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000GYV4W8.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_.jpg

In the health & beauty clearance section they had 8.5 oz. Dove Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer w/bonus 6 oz. Dove Energy Glow body wash marked down from $6.50 to $3.25!!!!!!!

Of course I'm mad that I couldn't find the breast pump or the George Foreman grill but I have tons of Choxie chocolate to drown my sorrows in!!! :smirk::P:tongue1:

I don't know if anyone has posted about this yet but I bought a Disney "Forever a Princess" mix-stick today marked down from $49.99 to $12.54.:)

I found 5 mix-sticks tonight still marked 24.98. I had the electronics guy scan them and they came up 0.00. He said this usually means they are salvage. I told him a friend got one for $12.54. I asked if I bought all 5 could I have them for that. He said OK and did I want to pay there. I had more shopping to do so he took them to the front cash register. When I went to check out, the manager came over and said that the cashier would have to enter each price by hand - $24.98. I told her about my conversation and she said the never do that. I wanted these for prizes for our school fundraiser - should've checked out in electronics!!! I left them all there.

Can someone please let me know which of the mens underwear are on clearance.. Either Description or number.

They have a bunch at our target, but i'm not finding the ones that are $1.74

TIA.

They were fruit of the loom brand. The Tshirts too. They had their own clearance section with some other target brand thermal underwear that was on clearance.

My store is starting to mark down some of the Global Bazaar items on Sunday. I don't know how much the prices are going to go down and I don't know if it's only going to be a few items or the whole thing. As usual, your store could be different. Just thought I'd give a heads up to those who are interested.

Also, while doing my store's signs yesterday I saw a sign for the See. Spot. Save area. ALL red and green dotted items will be 50% off on Sunday. If you don't know what items are red and green dotted, look at the back of each item and there will be a colored dot there.

Here are a few things that will be going on clearance on Tuesday at my store..

32 oz. Soy Slender chocolate soy milk

Was: 2.29 Now: 1.14

DPCI: 231-10-0317

12 oz. Starbucks whole bean coffee (Gold coast blend)

Was: 9.29 Now: 4.64

DPCI: 231-10-0989

3.5 oz. Green & Blacks organic dark chocolate (Hazelnut & currant)

Was: 3.49 Now: 1.74

DPCI: 055-02-2947

7.5 oz. Annie's cheddar bunnies snack crackers

Was: 1.99 Now: .98

DPCI: 071-10-0830

10 pk. .5 oz. (5 oz.) Archer Farms organic fruit strips (Strawberry)

Was: 2.99 Now: 2.08

DPCI: 071-20-0965

10 ct. .5 oz. (5 oz.) Archer Farms organic fruit strips (Raspberry)

Was: 2.99 Now: 2.08

DPCI: 071-20-0964

10 ct. .5 oz. (5 oz.) Archer Farms organic fruit strips (Apricot)

Was: 2.99 Now: 2.54

DPCI: 071-20-0961

4 pk. 15.5 fl. oz. (62 fl. oz.) Honest Tea Lori's Lemon

Was: 3.99 Now: 1.98

DPCI: 203-00-0023

7" stuffing cars with wooden wheels

Was: 7.99 Now: 5.58

DPCI: 204-12-0234

Foam road set

Was: 19.99 Now: 13.98

DPCI: 204-12-0236

40 ct. Kleenex dispenser dinner napkins

Was: 1.79 Now: .88

DPCI: 253-04-0018

4 pk. 8.4 fl oz. (33.6 fl. oz.) Izze sparkling juice (Clementine)

Was: 2.99 Now: 1.48

DPCI: 071-14-0270

90 ct. Cortislim weight loss supplement

Was: 37.99 Now: 9.48

DPCI: 094-08-0135

.5 fl. oz. Purple Orchid eau de parfum spray

Was: 12.99 Now: 3.24

DPCI: 037-02-0110

Nothing interesting but I figured I'd post it anyway.

http://coupons.50webs.org/coupons24/coupon4.html

http://coupons.50webs.org/coupons21/coupon3.html

here you go, if you can't click on them then go to target website and down at the bottom of the page you'll see target coupon link. Hope this helps

Thanks from me, too. I printed a bunch up and am heading there now. I doubt I'll pick up 25 of them, LOL, but that's how many coupons I printed. I'll just leave the ones I don't use sitting there for someone else. That's if they have them at all.

Had a pretty productive day today. I printed out 10 Choxie chocolate coupons on one page and got them all for free! $20 worth of chocolate for free...sigh. However I was reallllllllly mad to find out that the George Foreman grill wasn't there. They had the sign for it there (same DPCI and everything and marked clearance at $29.98 which I knew would probably ring for $7.xx at the register) but there was no grill to be found! Sign but no merchandise...ughh! Then the guy looked in the stock room and they couldnt' find it either. I bet it was back there but once they saw the price they wanted to keep it for themselves LOL :razz::P:mad:

Couldn't find ANY of the other items in this thread BUT I found some wacky finds!

For those of you that are interested in a ARCADE machine then you're in luck :P A Konami Arcade Machine is more than half off! Regular price is $499.99 and it's at $199.99 right now. I was shocked to see this item. I didn't know they sold anything that big! It's a real life size arcade, folks! With 12 classic games. The DPCI # is 207080641. Here's a picture:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000GYV4W8.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_.jpg

In the health & beauty clearance section they had 8.5 oz. Dove Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer w/bonus 6 oz. Dove Energy Glow body wash marked down from $6.50 to $3.25!!!!!!!

Of course I'm mad that I couldn't find the breast pump or the George Foreman grill but I have tons of Choxie chocolate to drown my sorrows in!!! :smirk::P:tongue1:

Has anyone seen this arcade game go to 75% off?

Thanks from me, too. I printed a bunch up and am heading there now. I doubt I'll pick up 25 of them, LOL, but that's how many coupons I printed. I'll just leave the ones I don't use sitting there for someone else. That's if they have them at all.

The candy bars are in 2 places - on the candy racks in the lanes (usually on the top shelf), and in the candy aisle with the rest of the Choxie. The more common flavors are in the lanes. The less common are in the candy aisle.

The individual bags of chips are also in the front lanes, but I was only able to find a few bags in each store. They are on a shelf. They only had plain & parmesan garlic potato chips in my stores.

I am putting together a bunch of the chocolate bars with chocolate candy I plan to buy on after Valentines clearance to make a Death by Chocolate basket for my son's preschool silent auction fund raiser. Should be fun. :-)

However I was reallllllllly mad to find out that the George Foreman grill wasn't there. They had the sign for it there (same DPCI and everything and marked clearance at $29.98 which I knew would probably ring for $7.xx at the register) but there was no grill to be found! Sign but no merchandise...ughh! Then the guy looked in the stock room and they couldnt' find it either. I bet it was back there but once they saw the price they wanted to keep it for themselves LOL :razz::P:mad:

You have got to be kidding. That grill deal has been posted for weeks now.

But maybe you will get lucky and someone will return one.

You have got to be kidding. That grill deal has been posted for weeks now.

But maybe you will get lucky and someone will return one.

The Target near me had two different sizes Foreman grills with red stickers. And they had plenty of each. Not sure how much. I did not look to closely since I already have one.But one was very large and the other was like a mini.The larger one looked cool. I think it had a flat cooking surface.

Yesterday, I got a men's Cleveland Brown's sweatshirt marked "As Is" for 5.24. I didn't know that they even sold NFL attire. I couldn't find anything wrong with the sweatshirt. Has anyone else ever purchased an "As Is" item that seems perfectly fine?

I also picked up two more tubs of the Christmas dishwasher tabs and a few Christmas Kleenex. They initially rang up regular price, but I asked them if they should be 90% for CHristmas clearance. After about 10 minutes and many phone calls later, he made the adjustment.

Oh, and I also got 4 packs of 3-pack blue and white men's boxers for my little brother. The clearance tag stated 3.98; however, they scnanned for less than two dollars per pack. I would not have even bothered scanning them if it weren't for this thread giving the heads up about the boxers. :)

Has anyone else ever purchased an "As Is" item that seems perfectly fine?

They often mark online returns and returns for items that the individual store doesn't carry (someone bought it out of town or across town) "As Is" when nothing is wrong with it. Whenever I see something out of the ordinary that looks like it might be an online return (like some wooden Thomas the Tank Engine toys that one of the stores has), I try to keep an eye on them. They often ring up Item Not Found, which usually means you can get a good deal on them if you find someone who knows how to use their PDT. Or, if they ring up on the scanner, and don't sell for a while, they will go clearance within a few weeks most of the time.

On a separate note, the Global Bazaar is 30% off at one of my local stores.

They often mark online returns and returns for items that the individual store doesn't carry (someone bought it out of town or across town) "As Is" when nothing is wrong with it. Whenever I see something out of the ordinary that looks like it might be an online return (like some wooden Thomas the Tank Engine toys that one of the stores has), I try to keep an eye on them. They often ring up Item Not Found, which usually means you can get a good deal on them if you find someone who knows how to use their PDT. Or, if they ring up on the scanner, and don't sell for a while, they will go clearance within a few weeks most of the time.

Yep. Also, if a set is missing an item or two, they will put an "As Is" sticker on it. For example, if a 3-piece set of pajamas is missing one of the pieces, the sticker will say "As Is-Missing 1 of 3".

Also, you CAN return these "as is" purchases. I did it earlier this week. Most of the things I see with the "as is" stickers look to be purchased online and returned to the store or repackaged and they just want to move them quickly. Great way to find some good deals!

Also, you CAN return these "as is" purchases. I did it earlier this week. Most of the things I see with the "as is" stickers look to be purchased online and returned to the store or repackaged and they just want to move them quickly. Great way to find some good deals!

Yes, that is true, though I always ask just in case the store has a different policy. childofsolitude is also correct, (of course she works there, so she should be :yup: ). I am always a bit more wary of As Is clothing items. Those I would check over carefully for damage or missing pieces.