Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I think I have gotten into a bad habit of buying because it is a good deal... :confused:

Anyway, today I got the $79.99 12 bottle wine cooler for $19.99. But now I really have no idea what I am going to do with it. Do I REALLY need it to chill my 2 buck chuck and Boone's Farm strawberry hill?

I am planning to take it back to the store. But if there is someone in the Orange Park, FL area that wants it, I would be glad to sell it to you for the $19.99 I paid plus tax (you can see my receipt if you want).

PM me if you live in or near Orange Park, FL and would like this item.

Can you use it as an apartment size fridge in another room?

Im not sure about anyones elses Targets but mine has all their furniture on sale.Its either 50% or 75% off.I just bought these tonight and they are great.Just finished putting them together.They are a division of Thomasville furniture.Very well made.Im quite happy.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-13/qid=1170123786/ref=sr_1_13/602-8782654-9363058?ie=UTF8&asin=B000BK7S4A and to match i got this.Mine were 50%.I think i got a great bargin.http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=bxgy_cc_img_b_12782971/602-8782654-9363058?asin=B000BK7ROG

I have been watching these at my store. I am waiting for 75% off tho. Mine were still 50%

Figure if they are gone they are gone...but still hoping for Thursday!

I have been watching these at my store. I am waiting for 75% off tho. Mine were still 50%

Figure if they are gone they are gone...but still hoping for Thursday!

Why u think they will go to 75% and why do u say thursday?I wonder if i can get a adjustment if they do.I'd love to save another $100.00.I dont think u can price adjust clearance though.

Went to our target last night... and nothing, absolutely nothing was left in the baby dept.

What a bummer. Also, looked for the Toni Hawk ps2 game.. didnt have that either.

I think my Target sucks. lol

They're building another one closer to me, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed that, that one will have better clearance when the time comes. :)

I think I have gotten into a bad habit of buying because it is a good deal... :confused:

Anyway, today I got the $79.99 12 bottle wine cooler for $19.99. But now I really have no idea what I am going to do with it. Do I REALLY need it to chill my 2 buck chuck and Boone's Farm strawberry hill?

I am planning to take it back to the store. But if there is someone in the Orange Park, FL area that wants it, I would be glad to sell it to you for the $19.99 I paid plus tax (you can see my receipt if you want).

PM me if you live in or near Orange Park, FL and would like this item.

I don't have any use for the cooler but I live at the other end of the Buckman in Mandarin, I think I need to cross the bridge and go to your Target since you seem to have one that really has scores. The Target here (almost the corner of 295 and San Jose) is really crummy and has been for over a year now.

Yep...I'm with you there. I find myself buying things in the heat of the moment because it is a good deal and not because I need it...:no: My husband brought this to my attention when I came home with 2 pairs of winter boots that had been marked down to $4.98. Why do I need 2 pair...not sure how I justified that one to myself, but I did.:blush:

i really think my Target stinks - LOL!! At least in the area of getting deals on items that are marked "item not found" on the scanner.

Today i found a Baby Einstein Christmas CD - the CD case was cracked and there was a clearance sticker on it - but the sticker said "orig pric 6.99 clearance price 6.99" - so i scanned it and it came up item not found.

So i go to the register and they say "it is 6.99" -i said, it is a christmas item- shouldn't it be 90% off of the regular price? - they called the mgr. over and he said "she can have it for 50% off but she can't return it due to the crack in the case - this should have been - salvaged out" - So i told him never mind, they could keep it and salvage it out.

I did find one of the Little Mermaid Color Wonder sets for 3.74 though - wish i could find a few more of them - if anyone finds them and wants to make a little bit of a profit on them, i'd be up for buying a few..

I found some great buys at my Target today.

1. Toddler tights .98

2. Eddie Bauer seat cover to put over the car seat so my daughter does not kick my seat and ruin the leather 2.40

3. Parent's elephant boo go away 1.24

4. six pack of toddler socks for .98

5. Madagascar for GBA 4.98

6. boys short sleeve pjs with short bottoms for summer 2.48

7. boys superman boxer briefs 2pak for 3.48

8. Fisher price teether toy 1.18

They also had a 9 inch Kawasaki portable DVD player on clearance with no tag and it rang up not found. I went to the dept and they said it was 89.98 Which is a great price if you do not have one. But we already have a 7 inch so I left it for someone else

I don't have any use for the cooler but I live at the other end of the Buckman in Mandarin, I think I need to cross the bridge and go to your Target since you seem to have one that really has scores. The Target here (almost the corner of 295 and San Jose) is really crummy and has been for over a year now.

It has been the store on hwy 17 near NAS Jax where I have been finding better deals. The one near I-295 and Blanding hardly ever has good deals.

BTW,,,this store had the Golden Tee really huge video game thing for $199, which I think was more than half price off... I think the orig price was $499 or something? http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-2/qid=1170171367/ref=sr_1_2/601-4189223-9429748?ie=UTF8&asin=B000GYX46C

Also, they had a microwave oven for $28 or so... 900 cu, but I did not need one of those. 'Course I probably needed it more than a wine cooler,,,oh well.

Well, I'm at the Jacksonville Beach Target, and there was absolutely NOTHING there on sale that you guys have been posting lately. The only thing was one Tony Hawk for 44xx. The wine fridge, Memorex Mp3 player, JBL speakers, and both sewing machines were gone. Nothing else had been discounted yet. Maybe they're just slower? I copied the list from the link someone posted, and picked out things I was interested in....nada. I think I need a little more practice too! (And I'd like the wine fridge, but not enough to cross the ditch, lol!).

Anyhow, thanks for these posts, I'll keep trying!

hi... might you remember the brand or model of the microwave.. mine is on the fritz after 10 years....

It was either an Emerson or a Sunbeam. I am thinking Emerson? .... I do remember it was a smallish 900 watt oven or 900 cubic unit or something.... I am not familiar with microwave ovens.

I looked on target.com but do not see the model .... I plan to go back either tomorrow or Friday and if they are still there will try to get the number for it.

:D Happy that I found Neopets Darkest Faerie Playstation 2 for $9.98 reg. $39.99.

:mad: But I got really angry when I tried to use the Lays coupons at the register.

They said they do not accept web coupons. I said they are from the Target website and they allow you to print them out. The manager came over and said "They say Web coupon...that means they can only be used online."

How stupid is that! You can't buy potato chips at Target online!

I will be calling corporate today to report this and I did not buy the chips.

:D Happy that I found Neopets Darkest Faerie Playstation 2 for $9.98 reg. $39.99.

:mad: But I got really angry when I tried to use the Lays coupons at the register.

They said they do not accept web coupons. I said they are from the Target website and they allow you to print them out. The manager came over and said "They say Web coupon...that means they can only be used online."

OMG....some folks are just stupid. Did you get any names? Let me know what corp. says!!!

So by his reasoning, you could only use the "manufacturer coupons" at the manufacturer place??? Let him think that one over for a while.:D

This is why I wish I had the Target 800 on my cell phone speed dial. When I hear something so stupid like that, I'd be pulling out my phone and saying "hey - let's hear what your corporate office has to say about this!"

I know one time I went over to customer service and asked for the number for Target customer service and I was politely told there wasn't one. I almost blew a gasket on that one.

No deals to be had today. I did get a four pack of hello kitty nailpolish in a cute carrying case for 1.xx, a blues clues computer game for 4.xx, a Little Mermaid picture frame/note holder for 2.xx. That was IT! They did have the shake and go speedway (regularly 40+) for 19.xx. (it was 50% off) if you want one of those in the toy section. Not much else to be found though. No napkins which is what I went looking for! :) Scanned a ton of stuff but no hidden deals to be found.....maybe another day! Did get some stuff returned so wasn't a total loss! :eyepoppin

So by his reasoning' date=' you could only use the "manufacturer coupons" at the manufacturer place??? Let him think that one over for a while.:D[/quote']

No these are not manufacturers coupons. These are coupons you can print directly from the Target website. They are Target coupon offers.

I really really want one of those Disney mix stix with the videos. If anybody finds one for $25.xx and is willing to pick it up for me I will paypal you the money including tax and shipping. My daughter loved it and I think it would be a great Christmas present:)

I really really want one of those Disney mix stix with the videos. If anybody finds one for $25.xx and is willing to pick it up for me I will paypal you the money including tax and shipping. My daughter loved it and I think it would be a great Christmas present:)

They were still 50% at my store. Anyone know what day they mark electronics down?

I finally made it to Target yesterday. I didn't find any spectacular deals, but I did buy a few things. I got a couple pair of gloves marked down to $3.74 (they were 75% off), I got 2 wallets for $2.74 (they were also 75%), a few cars for my boys for around $1.38 (these were only 30% off, but they were already cheap so I got them anyway) and a nut roaster pan that was $6.xx (also 75% off). The last thing I got was a bag of target brand baby wipes for $2.41. That was 50% off the regular price, but confused me a little at first. The bag had been ripped some and taped back together and the red tag said "as is, missing 1 of 4". Okay, fine. Still a good deal, right? Well, they totally screwed that up. It said right on the front of the bag that it contains 3-80 count packages. It had 3 in it. It was a FULL bag! Just had to be taped shut. I can live with a ripped bag if it gets me 50% off! I'm just going to rip them open myself later anyway! :)

OMG....some folks are just stupid. Did you get any names? Let me know what corp. says!!!

Yes I got the managers name. And I did call Target corporate. They said they are putting in a formal complaint about the store. He said they are supposed to accept the coupons. Each store does not make their own policies either. So if they try to give anyone that excuse you can tell them that corporate said that is a NoNo and have them call corporate right then and there.

The number to call if anyone wants it is 800-440-0680.

I know I will be keeping that number on me.

Yes I got the managers name. And I did call Target corporate. They said they are putting in a formal complaint about the store. He said they are supposed to accept the coupons. Each store does not make their own policies either. So if they try to give anyone that excuse you can tell them that corporate said that is a NoNo and have them call corporate right then and there.

The number to call if anyone wants it is 800-440-0680.

I know I will be keeping that number on me.

Thank you very much!!! I stored the number in my cell phone. So the next time someone gives me any problems...instead of asking them to call, i will do it myself...right there in front of the trouble maker.:gdevillaugh:

They were still 50% at my store. Anyone know what day they mark electronics down?

My store already marked down the Disney mix max's and mix stix.... 2 other stores I went to still had them at 50% off.

I got 4 of them yesterday at $25+ (75% off) Since my daughter and my best friend's daughters birthdays are both this month, it works out great.

My store already marked down the Disney mix max's and mix stix.... 2 other stores I went to still had them at 50% off.

I got 4 of them yesterday at $25+ (75% off) Since my daughter and my best friend's daughters birthdays are both this month, it works out great.

I hurried out this morning when I saw the MixMax was 75%, none in our store, in fact nothing of the Disney Mix sticks anywhere, not covers, discs or the actual players so I asked since there was a ton there on Fri and he said they salvaged them out and they left the store. WHAT, I told him that they went to 75% yesterday in some areas and he told me because we are a HOT area that they moved them out, they are trying something new. What the hecks up with that, are they going to another area to sell at 75%? or 50%. I was disappointed since that is the only way the kids are going to get these type of things since I think they were way overpriced to begin with (for storage capacity) I wonder if we are not going to get the electronic deals we usually do. Oh, wish I had looked at Neopets Fairie one, didn't see it in any clearance but worth a scan next time I am in.

Thank you very much!!! I stored the number in my cell phone. So the next time someone gives me any problems...instead of asking them to call, i will do it myself...right there in front of the trouble maker.:gdevillaugh:

I'd like to see the look on that person's face. :eyepoppin

I went by at lunch today and I found one Tony Hawk Project 8 with the board for Xbox and the sticker said 22.94 but the cashier was rushing me because it was her lunch time and I didn't notice until I got halfway back to work that it had rang up 44.98. So now I have to go out of my way after work and take it back to the store and show them the ticket on the game and get my 22.00 back. The store I went to also has about 8 of the project 8 games with board for PS2 left and they are marked down to 22.94