Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Got lucky at Target tonight. Found the Singer Protege sewing machine for the DW, was $179.xx marked down to $44.xx and picked up a Remington Powerclean Titanium shaving system for me, was $99.xx marked down to $49.xx - and it has a $20.00 rebate, which will make it only $29.xx. I went to 4 Targets, 3 had the Fooseball tables still marked down 50% - the 3rd Target had marked them down to 75% - and of course they were already gone. They did have the multigame tables marked 75% off, they had 6 or 8 of those left.

Kansas City Posters....Went to the Chouteau one today. A few things of interest still up for sale there. There is a Sportcraft 15-in-1 Foosball/hockey/pingpong/everything else table for 75% off (approx. $29 now)...2 Men's 10-speeds for 75% off ($25 bucks) and a women's mountain bike for just a little more(75%)....some other good stuff but can't think of it...I'll keep you posted!

Found a decent deal, do you remember the Bedazzler? Well, its back and called GeMagic, my daughter wants to put rhinestones on her jeans and I just looked at these prior to the 10th of Jan and they were $19.99, today found them for $4.98! Wahoo, great gifts for the tween or teen girl. I was surprise since it was marked with 30% and just the 75%, so it just jumped in down in price. Found tennis rackets for $3.24 and fishing poles for $4.98, this is the time when sporting stuff is cleared out for the new stuff coming in, so alot of baseball, golf and camping type gear are clearancing out. Found a few little things but very happy with the GeMagic

Yesterday I bought 2 of the 3 piece pajama sets (the Christmasy ones) for $4.98 (75% off). They're really cute and comfortable!

Also, a couple of things that will be going on clearance in the next few days:

Laundry detergent (can't remember the brand name)

A few Archer Farms snacks

A couple of different kinds of mops/buckets (that aisle just reset so we'll be getting some new things in that aisle)

Nothing really good. That's all I can remember from the signs that I received yesterday. I'll be getting more when I get into work this morning so I'll write down some more if I remember.

Wow! it seems like everyone is finding some terrific deals lately. As usual, my Target has nothing even close to everyone else's scores. But I am excited for those that are finding them. I do want to say that I giggled when someone said they got a sled. My thought was "no way, Target doesn't sell sleds!", then of course I realized that they wouldn't sell sleds in Florida Targets, but I imagine that colder states get a lot of stuff that we don't see. Have bunches of fun with that sled!

Wow! it seems like everyone is finding some terrific deals lately. As usual, my Target has nothing even close to everyone else's scores. But I am excited for those that are finding them. I do want to say that I giggled when someone said they got a sled. My thought was "no way, Target doesn't sell sleds!", then of course I realized that they wouldn't sell sleds in Florida Targets, but I imagine that colder states get a lot of stuff that we don't see. Have bunches of fun with that sled!

So what is the temp. there? It's -2 in Baltimore this a.m., no snow though!

So what is the temp. there? It's -2 in Baltimore this a.m., no snow though!

I guess I can answer since I live about 10 minutes away from Jacksonville, even though you asked krissy904. But it is brrrrr cold for us today... 32 degrees in Orange Park. Frost on the ground.

I only remember it snowing (more than flurries) here 1 time in the 18 years I have been here.

But a sled for $.98???? That is incredible!

Also, does anyone have the DCPI for the firepit or the multi game foosball table?

Its freezing here in Southwest Florida, I had to put long pants and a jacket on my kids. Oh, the temp is about 70 degress LOL!

WOW you must be really south, here in Satellite Beach it is only 48 degrees...I am FREEZING!!!!!!

Going to yet another Target that I dont frequent, about 30 minutes from here to check for any deals....will report anything extraordinary!!!

and had to take back my awesome rival roaster...it was missing important parts and they didn't have any more in the store and didn't have the parts :( that really bummed me out

The next time that happens to you, call the manufacturer and let them know what happened. They will normally send you what you are missing for free. I know you hate that I told you that now, huh? Sorry.

Had to mention, 'cause I haven't seen anyone post about it yet, that on Wednesday, my Target in Ithaca, NY, FINALLY marked down some of the boys clothes.

They had tons of those wrinkle and stain-proof chinos at 50% off, jeans with adjustable waists at 50% off, Mossimo sweaters at $3.xx and Hanes sweats at 75% off. With the Hanes coupon Target sent me in my last coupon batch, I got sweatpants for $0.50! 50-75% off on underwear and socks. Also, I noticed the skipants were clearanced (did not check the amount, since I bought at regular price - couldn't stand to see how much they are marked down!).

Happy hunting!

Had to mention, 'cause I haven't seen anyone post about it yet, that on Wednesday, my Target in Ithaca, NY, FINALLY marked down some of the boys clothes.

They had tons of those wrinkle and stain-proof chinos at 50% off, jeans with adjustable waists at 50% off, Mossimo sweaters at $3.xx and Hanes sweats at 75% off. With the Hanes coupon Target sent me in my last coupon batch, I got sweatpants for $0.50! 50-75% off on underwear and socks. Also, I noticed the skipants were clearanced (did not check the amount, since I bought at regular price - couldn't stand to see how much they are marked down!).

Happy hunting!

Do you happen to know how much the khakis were? My DS is growing like a weed, and could use some new pants.

One thing that got my eye yesterday also was an arcade style game called Golden Tee hidden way back in the electronics dept. Origival price is 499 now at 249. Not sure I've seen electronics go below 75% but would love to score one of these for the kids.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-2/qid=1169832315/ref=sr_1_2/601-7610357-2663350?ie=UTF8&asin=B000GYX46C

items found in Georgia today..

Tons of the Dora blow-up beds w/sleeping bags - scanned as item not on file - had the girl key it in and it came up $13.98 - so we passed on those but they had 10 or so of them.

I did find two Coleman 20 degree sleeping bags - originally $39.99 marked down to $8.74 so i snagged two of those (we got the great deal on a tent at Amazon this past Christmas and are slowly collecting other camping items so it was a great find)

Found some plus-sized cardigan sweaters for $4.98 (brown, black or taupe) - i never knew this but when they clearance out the womens clothing they just put them on any rack in the back - so these weren't even in the plus-sized section, they were up near the juniors department near the bathing suits - LOL!

They also had a lot of front-door greeter mats between 50% and 75% off ($4 - $6 each)

no such luck on the color wonder stuff though - everything checked out at the reg. price of $7.99 (could the poster who found these post again and let me know exactly what they are and look like??)

Hey everyone,

Thought this was as good a place to ask as any...has anyone received their 10% off coupons in the mail from the Target holiday promotion? Ya know, the one where you spend $250 on your Red Card between I think Thanksgiving and Christmas and get 10% in January?

Haven't received mine and it is almost February.

Thanks for your help!

Found 13 Color Wonder Sets today at 2 different Targets reg. $15 marked to $3.24. One of the Targets had them in the Crayola aisle not marked in any way. The other Target had them on an end cap in the toy aisle. They are part of a value pack where you get markers, finger paint and a couple books. Look specifically for Little Mermaid, Nemo, or Cars. Those are the only ones (as far as I know) that are marked down. If you've got kids and you travel, these are GREAT! The markers only work on the special Color Wonder paper (no marker stains in your car or on their clothes). We use them a lot on driving trips and airplanes. I rarely see these for more than 50% off. They go pretty fast when they hit 1/2 price. Also found a couple Calphalon pots (unmarked) reg. $80 down to $20. I bought one a week or so ago and love it because it has the padded handle built right in (on the lid too!) That's one thing I don't like about a lot of my other Calphalon pots-- I have to get the pot holders out everytime I want to use them!

I saw a TON of Disney Max Video thingies (or whatever they are called). It was the orange one (High School Musical maybe)? Anyway, I have a feeling there will be a big sell off on those coming very soon. I hope they are worth the money. Of course if they hit 75% off, THEY WILL BE FOR SURE!

Thank you for posting this, I went today and found 2 of the 3! Great deal for these!:)

Hey everyone,

Thought this was as good a place to ask as any...has anyone received their 10% off coupons in the mail from the Target holiday promotion? Ya know, the one where you spend $250 on your Red Card between I think Thanksgiving and Christmas and get 10% in January?

Thanks for your help!

I received mine a couple of days ago.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your help!

Got mine a week+ ago --

Found 13 Color Wonder Sets today at 2 different Targets reg. $15 marked to $3.24. One of the Targets had them in the Crayola aisle not marked in any way. The other Target had them on an end cap in the toy aisle. They are part of a value pack where you get markers, finger paint and a couple books. Look specifically for Little Mermaid, Nemo, or Cars. Those are the only ones (as far as I know) that are marked down.

Do you have the DPCI for this??

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your help!

got mine a week ago & used it yesterday:) I saved an additional $25.70 on my purchase & got my husband his birthday present, I've been watching and it finally went on sale

I went to Target this morning to get 1 of the train tables and it was priced 55.xx. Think I will wait on that one. I did find a few things that Im happy about though! I found a big transformer on an endcap and rang up 0.00 so the cashier gave it to me for 2.98. I also got a George Foreman grill and slow cooker for 14.98, underwear and undershirts for my hubby 2.48, air bed for the kids 9.98, a thermos for ds lunch 1.xx, and a robe for hubby 8.xx. Looked for the color wonder things and couldn't find any. Where are they usually located? I looked by the play doh.

No fun at my Target this morning. The trutech tv/dvd was still $149, the color wonder sets were still $7.99,no hidden barbie mini kingdom dolls, no air-hogs, the bonus pack clearance isle was almost cleared out, and not a single boot in sight!

I did manage to find the target exclusive red idog, though. It rang up as not found with the last price as $6.98. It was in with the other full price idogs.

And I grabbed a couple boxes of Crispix cereal on clearance for $1.98, they were only 98cents after the $1 kellogs printable.