Big Thank You to GD

setlok73

I hope this is allowed...

I just wanted to tell all those who have posted deals and especially Brad and Rossman THANK YOU!!!

I totalled up my savings tonight and just in the short time I have been using the site I have saved....

Drum Roll

1800 dollars (not including freebies).

I can't thank all of you enough for everything. My family will truly have a wonderful Christmas this year!

I think we've all saved a ton and also spent a tad more than what we though. LOL. With these deals popping up, you just can't help it. I actually took advantage of some of the deals to put away for birthdays AND next christmas. I have 2 tubs started. One for each child. Scary thing is that they are half full of stuff for next year. lol

Me, too.

Almost everything I purchased for Christmas this year was somehow connected to information I got here. I think I've gotten a lot more for the money I've spent. For a person who lives in a very rural area (1 1/2 hours to the nearest mall and it's not huge) this website is a godsend. My wonderful experience this year has changed my shopping habits forever! I'm totally spoiled, and I'm so thankful for the information so freely shared on this site.

Although I'd been coming to Gottadeal for BF info for a couple years, this is the first year I've joined/participated in the forums.. YOu guys rock! Life as I knew it has been permanently altered.

Happy Holidays!

Yes I agree a BIG HUGE THANK YOU is in order, I am so happy I stumbled upon this site, it is the best place on the web....I cannot express enough, my gratitude, to everyone who posted a great deal whether I took advantage of it or not!

Yes I agree a BIG HUGE THANK YOU is in order, I am so happy I stumbled upon this site, it is the best place on the web....I cannot express enough, my gratitude, to everyone who posted a great deal whether I took advantage of it or not!

Exactly. I love this site and I have taken advantage of ALOT of the deals.:D . This has been my best christmas shopping year ever. :D

I haven't bothered to total up any savings.

But, largely thanks to this site, this has been the easiest Christmas shopping season EVER.

I was pretty much done in November. I have not waited in a single line. Did 90% of the shopping on-line and had it delivered to me door.

Thanks!

I started really seriously online shopping last year when I found this site. This year I bought very few things in person. Amazon deals posted here made up most of my Christmas shopping, lol. I have no idea how much I've saved, but it's a lot. Actually, I probably spent just as much but got a lot more for my money. Normally there's no way my kids would get things like a Roboreptile as an "extra".

Okay my turn. Yes, just like everyone else I saved like a zillion dollars, but even more valuable in my near lonely little life, I have "met" some really nice people on here. Sad perhaps, but I live with a city that has a little over a million people, and I barely know what my neighbors look like. This is fun. Kristyn

I also would like to thank everyone.. I may not have Saved, because I spent more money buying all the deals i found on this site.. BUT I wouldnt have been able to get alot of the things I did get if it werent for everyone here giving the heads up, on where to find stuff.

I was able to get a PS3, 2 Wiis (1 for neighbor), 2 TMX elmos, 2 Heeleys, and lot of other great gifts for my family and extended family members.

And for that I thank you all. :)

Happy holidays!

This year, my family will be getting much nicer gifts because the money went much further! I can't believe some of the great deals I found here! Not only that, I'm healthier because I avoided the crowds in the stores. I baked the UPS guys cookies because they have been here nearly every day--the dogs have even stopped barking at them.

Because of you all, I found stores online that I had never heard of, and I got some desperately needed advice on what to look for in a new computer. I avoided a few bad deals by reading the forums, so that saved me money too! I love all the product discussion--big city or small town, you just can't get the honest reviews like you get here.:yup::2wiggle: :2wiggle:

Thanks from me also. :)

Hubby and I took all the presents out off the attic yesterday. I couldn't believe how much was lined up and down the hallway. He was surprised when he seen it also. I told him yea, just think how much this stuff would have cost if we had paid full price. LOL.

Yes, I am now hooked on GD too!!! I did my first BF this year -- it was great fun even though I missed out on the laptop deal by one person (and that guy cut in front of us when everyone stood up and started crowding.) And with all the money I've saved from checking here, I've been able to find and buy more without even having to get in the car!

Thanks for a great site GD!

Happy Holidays everyone!!!

I just have to say that I have saved tons of money this year!!! I know it is well into the thousands by now. The only funny part is that I have really just purchased tons more because I still spent the same amount of money in the end. BUT my tree is loaded with presents and I bet I saved about $500 worth of gas money since I ordered online. I can't thank gottadeal enough. And also a big TY to others who have posted such awesome deals!!!! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year etc.!!!!!!!!

Oh forgot to add a big thanks to giving me a few new friends. The UPS Man, The Fedex Man and the DHL Woman.. They all know that I get lots of packages each day and they now know me on a first name basis. Was wondering towards the end if I should use some of this money to get them a little gift as I feel they are part of my family know lol!!!!!!!!!