disney store 60% off sale! & extra $10 off with code

Guest superstudent

Guest superstudent

code: EXTRA10

DISNEY CARS PJS SET 6.99 PLUS 10% OFF

DISNEY PRINCESS SET PJS 6.99 PLUS 10% OFF

AND MANY MORE!

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10002&storeId=10051&cate goryId=14836&langId=-1&N=0&Ntk=p_categoryID&Ntt=14836&Nu=p_productID[/url]

Dash 3-Pc Backpack & Luggage Set 19.99 PLUS 10% OFF

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/DSIProductDisplay?catalogId=10003&storeId=10052&pr oductId=1197398&langId=-1&categoryId=14740[/url]

EXTRA10 10% off 12/18/06 Limit one Promotion Code per order. Offer excludes Shipping & Handling charges, gift cards, animation art, Walt Disney Classics Collection, Disney electronics, DVDs, videos, CDs and cassettes, video games, CD-ROMs, You-Design-It merchandise, Wilsons Leather, Disney Couture and Nursery merchandise, books, sing-alongs, read-alongs, pre-sales, gift wrap and gift boxes and items not in stock. Cannot be combined with other offers. No adjustments to prior purchases.

SHIP75 Free Shipping on $75 or more 12/18/06

PLUTO10 10% off 12/31/06

Well, I thought I'd give it a try, they didnt have the pj's I wanted (no sizes available to select from at all, then the socks at 3.99 looked like a good deal, so went thru the rigamarole of checkout as usual and they wanted 8.99 s&h for a 3.99 item!!!! Backed out of that reaaal quick. Guess I just didnt find anything myself, Thanx though!!!!

Yea i dont purchase stuff from Disney, they want an arm and leg for shipping. They closed down all thier stores here also, guess people didnt want to pay such high prices when they can get the same stuff cheaper elsewhere. And those pj's etc are in limited sizes.

I have to laugh at the Disney on-line store. Now that their 40% off coupon code has expired, they have now marked down their items to about the price that I paid at 40% off.

I do have to say that if you like snowglobes, the 101 Dalmation globe with the TV set is so cute. I had to order another one so that my other daughter wouldn't be disappointed. It's the cutest snowglobe that I have seen in several years.

It seems that for the most part the prices in store and online are the same. The snowglobes, for example, were on sale at the store this weekend, the big difference was that they were all marked down to $59 no matter what the original price. The good thing about the store is no S&H !

a The snowglobes, for example, were on sale at the store this weekend, the big difference was that they were all marked down to $59 no matter what the original price.

They had all snowglobes down to $39 the last time I was in there. I wish I had bought me one then. They have some beautiful ones in the store.

Just in case you didn't know, though, the Disney Stores are owned by The Children's Place and the online store is still owned by Disney. That's why they sometimes don't have the same things. Clothes especially are often different. The Christmas PJs in store are different from the ones online (and in the catalog) for example. Usually it is the clothes that are different. Just FYI in case there is something someone wants online and thinks they can get at the store and then can't. :)

I frequent another board geared toward Disney and it seems 50% of the people that order have one problem or another ordering from this site. I would be very cautious if you are ordering things you want in time for the holiday.

I have sent them numerous emails concerning orders and website problems and have never received a response.

I have sent them numerous emails concerning orders and website problems and have never received a response.

call the number on the customer service section. I called and at fist she told me to send an email I told her no it is to easy to ignore an email. I was nice the whole time and just explained my situation and she ended up crediting my shipping which for me was 11.95 on a 14.99 paperback book that was sent regular mail and probly didnt even cost them 3.00 to ship. Keep in mind this is a call center not a disney employee so if you are nice but percistent you may be able to get something accomplished. I work in a call center so I know what it is like to be yelled at about something you have no control over once so ever.

Then I sent an email just to see if I would get a response. That was 3 weeks ago and still no reply.

I ordered after thanksgiving with the $20 off $60 Gobble code... I got ... or should say ORDERED 10 pairs of PJ pals at $3.71 each with the discount. 4 pairs are backordered until January...I got 4 pairs in and 2 are no longer available! I did get the personalized Ariel robe for only $9.71! And the personalized fleece blanket was only $7 or so. Their prices were cheaper then and the discount better! Then they raised them back up right after that sale.

I ordered some Christmas stuff right before Thanksgiving and did NOT get my order UNTIL 12/1. I thought ... WOW, the price you pay to ship and it is this slow! It was my 1st Disney online order and got a bunch of ornaments so had waited until it arrived to put up our tree! Was NOT happy!!! :mad: