CVS $5 Extra Bucks

Guest JustMeDiana

Guest JustMeDiana

:holiday08 This was in my email today.

Visit any CVS/pharmacy store now through Sunday and make a purchase with your ExtraCare card and you will automatically receive $5 Extra Bucks on your receipt. Your $5 Extra Bucks can be used on a future purchase at any CVS/pharmacy.

No coupon necessary!

To get your $5 Extra Bucks, simply make any store purchase with your ExtraCare card now through Sunday, December 17.

How are you getting an email? I have an extra care card, but never go to CVS, can someone please help me out? How are you getting these great deals? I look at the sales, but nothing all that great? What am i missing?! Thanks so much!

You are missing ALOT! lol. This week for instance, there is Buy $20 worth of Clearasil, get $20 ECB. So even without coupons everything comes out free :) I think the emails are sernt to people who regularly use the card. Do you have your email registered with them? Check CVS.com and go to the ExtraCare section.

Paul (dh) shopped at CVS this morning. I hardly ever get the CVS email, and have not received this one. Paul lost his card, but uses our telephone number that is registered on the card. He received the $5 ECBs this morning.

Awesome! But remember, your ECBs will PRINT using your phone number, but you will not EARN any. If anything qualified for ECBs, call CVS with the reciept # and they can fix it :)

I got the email too- i went to cvs and bought two pasta bowls @ 99 cents each ( great deal) and it only printed a coupon for 4 dollars off next purchase of 20 or more :( i'll try again tomorrow

That is the same one I got too- but happy becasue I know I will be thre spending at least $20 in the next few days

Another one who didn't get the $5 :( Spent $31 and only got $3 off $15. I asked why I didn't get the $5 and was told that it's based on what you spend...yeah, right!

Okay, this $5 off is confusing....

It's not based on what you spent... Not that I know what it's based on, but..

Just got home from shopping with mom and sis. We all ran into CVS- just to get the Aleve- $2.99 with a $1.00 ECB.

**I rang out first- $2.99-$1.00 coupon = $1.99 and paid with a $2.00 ECB coupon= no charge and no $5.00 coupon.:mad:

**Mom paid second- $2.99-$1.00 coupon = $1.99 and paid with a $2.00 ECB coupon- no charge, BUT, she received a $5.00 coupon on her receipt.:D

**Sis paid third- $2.99-$1.00 coupon = $1.99 and paid $1.99- no ECB coupons- and no $5.00 coupon.:no:

We are all registered on-line with CVS- the ONLY difference between our cards is-- my mom got hers by requesting it on-line- not the store application?????

I got the email too- i went to cvs and bought two pasta bowls @ 99 cents each ( great deal) and it only printed a coupon for 4 dollars off next purchase of 20 or more :( i'll try again tomorrow

The Extra Care buck coupons take about 48 hrs. to print at the register. That's why you didn't get your $5 off one today. You won't get it tomorrow, but the next day. And guess what? YOu can use the $4 off $20 AND the $5 ECB together in one transaction. so you can get $20 worth of stuff for $11!!! Happy shopping :D

The Extra Care buck coupons take about 48 hrs. to print at the register. That's why you didn't get your $5 off one today. You won't get it tomorrow, but the next day. And guess what? YOu can use the $4 off $20 AND the $5 ECB together in one transaction. so you can get $20 worth of stuff for $11!!! Happy shopping :D

Actually, no. People are getting EITHER the 5/20 OR the $5, not both. So she will not get the $5 one. And these are not taking 48 hrs because they are not normal ECBs.

I do not have a "card" BUT, I got a coupon card in the mail at the beginning of the month. Three coupons total, 1st one was $5.00 off $10.00 and the other 2 were $10.00 off $20.00. The expiration dates were the Sundays in December, one each. I have had a blast picking up stuff at 1/2 price all month! I am thinking the only reason we got these in our area is cuz CVS bought all of our Osco's and they want your business.

I do not have a "card" BUT, I got a coupon card in the mail at the beginning of the month. Three coupons total, 1st one was $5.00 off $10.00 and the other 2 were $10.00 off $20.00. The expiration dates were the Sundays in December, one each. I have had a blast picking up stuff at 1/2 price all month! I am thinking the only reason we got these in our area is cuz CVS bought all of our Osco's and they want your business.

That's exactly right. The former Osco shoppers have been getting some great coupons lately.

The only coupons I ever seem to get print are $X off $XX purchase of CVS products. Does that mean that I can only buy CVS brand products with those bucks. Are those the ECB you all are talking about? I hardly ever buy CVS products so I don't know that these are much help.

The only coupons I ever seem to get print are $X off $XX purchase of CVS products. Does that mean that I can only buy CVS brand products with those bucks. Are those the ECB you all are talking about? I hardly ever buy CVS products so I don't know that these are much help.

Those are different than ECBs. Those are just CVS coupons. But the ECBs print in the same place on your recpt. And yes, with the ones that say CVS brand, you can only use on CVS products. I can tell you tho, if you have one in diapers, the CVS brand Supremes are by far the best store brand diapers I have ever used. So thats a good way to use the CVS brand coupons :)