My Trip to JCP today

Kandy

So my DD & I go into JCP while DH and DS go to Waldenbooks. We go with my two $10/off 10purchase in hand. I find a purse on sale for $19.95 I opt to get for my mom for Christmas and DD finds a braclet and earing set for $8.99. We go to the register and the purse cost me $4.88 and DD stuff cost nothing not even tax. Then the lady hands us back the two Coupons... I said your suppose to keep those, she says no they are good for the whole week. So again I say it says your suppose to keep them, and she says no see here good till 12/24 and again hands them back to me.... DS and DH come into the store as we are about to head out so I tell him and hand them the two coupons they then go in search for stocking stuffers for DD and myself.... The lady they checked out with marked through them and kept them... I knew that girl was suppose to take them but she refused the 3 times I gave them to her... :woot2: $40.00 worth of stuff for $4.88 .

So my DD & I go into JCP while DH and DS go to Waldenbooks. We go with my two $10/off 10purchase in hand. I find a purse on sale for $19.95 I opt to get for my mom for Christmas and DD finds a braclet and earing set for $8.99. We go to the register and the purse cost me $4.88 and DD stuff cost nothing not even tax. Then the lady hands us back the two Coupons... I said your suppose to keep those, she says no they are good for the whole week. So again I say it says your suppose to keep them, and she says no see here good till 12/24 and again hands them back to me.... DS and DH come into the store as we are about to head out so I tell him and hand them the two coupons they then go in search for stocking stuffers for DD and myself.... The lady they checked out with marked through them and kept them... I knew that girl was suppose to take them but she refused the 3 times I gave them to her... :woot2: $40.00 worth of stuff for $4.88 .

WOW!! Can't beat that at all!!! Good Karma on your part for being so honest and a good deall as well!

I thought the coupons stated one time use. Am I wrong? (I couldn't get so lucky!) Great deal for those who did though!

I told them which girl I used, but when they got to the counter she was at there was 3 other ladies up there checking people out too (4 registers at one counter) and he said it was swamped. I almost told DD to go get something else while we were there. Man I could have walked out with tons of stuff if we did that. LoL....