Radica 20 Questions game now $8.88 at Wal-Mart

tdanette

i know i'm off topic, but i have to say something about this toy. i recently lost my 11 year old daughter to cancer. i played the game, with my answer being "olivia". i answered all the questions......and it guessed "an angel". goosebump moment.

wow, that gave me goosebumps. My daughter is Olivia also.

This really works. First you need to think of something and have it in your mind, then answer the 20 questions and it will guess what you were thinking of. It is spooky. Make sure you answer the questions thinking in GENERAL terms, if you get too deep into thinking about the answer it doesn't work as well. It's a lot of fun!

i know i'm off topic, but i have to say something about this toy. i recently lost my 11 year old daughter to cancer. i played the game, with my answer being "olivia". i answered all the questions......and it guessed "an angel". goosebump moment.

I am so sorry for your loss of Olivia. I cannot imagine the pain you must feel.

I am sure that she is an angel now and is in a wonderful place without pain, ivs,

chemo etc. God Bless You and Take Care.:angel1:

Wow im so sorry for your lose.Not to make lite of the situation but reading this story just brightend my day.See my apartment flooded on Saturday and destroyed almost everything in it.The water damange is terrible.Long story short i told my husband i dont think life could get any worse right now.Its the holidays and i cant even go in my house.After reading this i guess life "could be worse".I should just be happy i have my loved ones with me.I dont know how anyone copes with a lost loved one.:(

I got mine at Best Buy when the first came out. That was over 2 years ago and I still play with it. Its so much fun. Walmart put the larger ones on sale over the summer for 10.00 and now they are coming back.. Bet walmart is kicking themselves in the butt. LOL.. Anywho they are extremely fun and would make an awesome stocking stuffer.

I bought one at Target a couple of weeks ago on sale for $7. I played with it in the store and had a ball!!:)

I got mine BF too for the same price at the same store! Everyone is loving it! I am thinking on picking up some more for gifts as they are so much fun. Maybe the one with larger text for FIL. Kind of freaks you out doesn't it though?

• 2 weeks later...

I got 10 for the different little ones.

I have one left that is supposed to be for my son.

But I already had to put in new batteries. :D

My kid would never know, as he is almost 36, but

he did see me playing with it and asked what it was

so I showed him. Makes me think he would like

to have one. :( But I will keep looking.

Julie

I got 10 for the different little ones.

I have one left that is supposed to be for my son.

But I already had to put in new batteries. :D

My kid would never know, as he is almost 36, but

he did see me playing with it and asked what it was

so I showed him. Makes me think he would like

to have one. :( But I will keep looking.

Julie

Target has them on sale this week for $7.99. Good luck to all in your search.