Talk About A Price Error! Omg!

I thought the same thing...unfortunately Amazon has it on their site that they have the right to cancel the order.

But I totally agree...if this had been an error at a B&M store they would have ate it.

I'm sooo sorry they did that to you :(

Yes, if someone would have came into Walmart, they certainly would have argued the point.

I'm glad they didn't try to charge you $1195.00. That would have been awful. :(

Yeah, but they wouldn't have gotten very far! There's nowhere near that amount in my account.:)

Darn it, that would have been cool if they had honered it. I can see where it would hurt a company to have to honer it.

Yes, I know that would have been a big bite to take. Was still hoping they would honor it though.

Bummer! I had my fingers crossed for you. Did you get the sheets, by the way?

Nah. After they cancelled, I didn't feel like ordering again.

That truly seems unfair. It was their error, they should eat it. I would complain to Amazon with the proof that they relisted it. Its their fault, not yours.

So sorry.

There's no sense in arguing about it, I'm not going to get anywhere with it. So....I guess I'm probably just going to buy the one we had for BF. It dropped $10 from the BF price, and with my 10% discount that will just have to do.

But thanks to all of you for your comments and support. :yup:

I understand you not wanting to make a big stink, but I think Amazon should know that some of their merchants lack customer service skills/proper reviewing before posting an item. That error was blatant, and someone needs to know that the merchants are hurting the rep of Amazon. JMO, I know, but customer service is a big deal for me. :o

I understand you not wanting to make a big stink, but I think Amazon should know that some of their merchants lack customer service skills/proper reviewing before posting an item. That error was blatant, and someone needs to know that the merchants are hurting the rep of Amazon. JMO, I know, but customer service is a big deal for me. :o

I agree completely. If you don't let them know about it then they probably won't realize it. They should have checked it over before posting it. They are hurting Amazon with this.