Talk About A Price Error! Omg!

I was in the online deal section, and saw the link for the Friday sale at amazon for the flannel sheet sets for $10.99, so I clicked on it...anyway, I decided to look and see if there were any camcorder deals. WELL..OMG my hands are shaking. :)

Sony HandyCam DCR-DVD403 Digital Camcorder with 10x Optical Zoom, 120x Digital Zoom

Technical Details

3.3-megapixel gross CCD imager with a large 1/3-inch advanced HAD (hole accumulation diode) CCD provides stunning detail and clarity with exceptional video.

2.7-inch wide 16:9 hybrid touch panel LCD with recording and zoom buttons on the LCD frame. Enhanced 16:9

10x optical zoom with digital image stabilization. 120x Digital Zoom. 2.7inch LCD Screen Size.

Visual index uses a simple chapter menu to display your video footage and provide a quick search of your favorite scenes or still pictures without the hassle of wading through endless tape. Just choose your chapter and watch. Professional-quality Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens precision guarantees a crisp and clear image every time.

DVD-R/-RW/+RW-compatible, and with DVD-RW and DVD+RW you can rerecord more than 1,000 times on a single disc. Super NightShot plus uses infrared light to let your camcorder record images in colour in total darkness.

There was only one. $11.95 and $18.45 for shipping. Am I missing something?? I re-read and re-read then I just went and ordered it before someone else saw it. Think it's for real or did I screw up somewhere???

I've been wanting to get a camcorder for my son and his girlfriend, but having been waiting to see if any good deals popped up. So even if it isn't what I thought, it's only $30.00 out.

:)

That's OK! When I originally started checkout, I backed up and tried to order 2. (One for myself), even though I knew it said there was only one. But the page came up and said there was only one available.

I just hope this goes through! If it does then I can go ahead and get them a DVD recorder. They only have a player, and neither one of their computers have a DVD burner. My walmart still has a bunch of recorders for $79.00.

consider yourself very lucky and your son as well. Let us know if you get it. I am sure that the rest of us are going to be searching Amazon high and low for other great deals:)

:) I won't consider myself lucky until I have it in hand!! I think if it would have been directly through Amazon, it may have slid by because there was only one. But since this is a smaller seller, I am sure that it will be caught and the order cancelled. But I am still holding out hope.

The retail from what I have seen is around $1000.

I keep checking my email for a cancellation, but I guess it is a little too soon for that. I will be sure to let everyone know what happens.

Wow, awesome find (why can't that ever happen to me lol) Hope it works out and you get it, keep us posted!

It NEVER happens to me. :confused: Even when there is a really HOT deal posted, by the time I get there it is dead. That's why I KNOW it's gonna get cancelled. It was just a fluke, and only because I went to look at the $10.99 flannel sheets. (Which by the way I didn't order because I got all excited about the camcorder.)

It could!! I actually ordered 3 bluetooth headsets from Amazon one time - they were listed as $0.00 (automatically - no rebates!!!). Anyway, I actually received them! I couldn't believe it when they sent me the email saying they had shipped!! Maybe you will get lucky!! Keep your fingers crossed!:D

Well I just got home from work, checked my email and this is what I found

Greetings from Amazon.com,

We're sorry, but the following order from Wall Street Photo has been

canceled.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

==================================================

ORDER DETAILS

==================================================

1 of Sony HandyCam DCR-DVD403 Digital Camcorder with 10x Optical Zoom, 120x

Digital Zoom [Dolby] (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000I7XUZ2)

Your credit card was not charged for the order. To view your transaction

status online, please visit:

http://www.amazon com/gp/css/history/view.html

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.

Amazon.com