Look around wallmart for bf items

CarpeDiem

Ours took what was left and put on on shelfs with reg toys for the most part....what they didnt have a ton of....still had tons of pallets of the tv's the kids tv's thomas sets, basically everything!

most was put in with the reg stuff I can't belive how many of thier door busters were left is was sad.

But if you were looking for some of them hunt the store!

Our Wal-Mart still has lots of the $25 coffee pots, the Superman dolls and the Farberware pots/pans set, as well as the 1GB SD cards, Vsmiles and Thomas the Train sets. I have also seen lots of the Little People sets still for the same $10 price as BF. It seems like our local WM's haven't sold out of much at all!

I picked up the $248 20" LCD TV last night. (It is now on the website for $289) Great gift for my sister. They still had all sorts of BF stuff layinig around.

I also saw a 32" LCD TV that looked returned, just sitting on the floor by electronics check out.

My Wal-mart also has pallets full of the Symphonic 32" LCD HDTV and has decided to sell them at $598 the same price as BF door buster. One of the employee's stated that they had so many 32" TVs left over that they are unable to move through the "storage" area. I guess every one was at Best Buy or Circut City for the TV deals. I decided to pick one up after all and have been very satisifed with the tv and picture quality. Kind of nice not having to fight the crowd and still get the same price.

My Wal-Mart has tons of the Thomas $50 sets still available. They do have some Dora & Spongebob TV's left also but I think they raised the price on those. No idogs of course, LOL - the one thing I really wanted. Really not much at all - our Wal-Mart gets pretty busy around here.

Not toys(because I wasn't really looking) but mine had tons of the 1gb memory cards left. Which is good, because I wanted a few, and didn't get out on BF.

Mine also had lots of pajama sets left.

I'm waiting until after Christmas, and then I'm going to watch those 32inchers very closely, waiting for them to drop in price.

I was at Walmart today...no BF stuff left that I could find...guess mine was busy on BF :( And by the way...I was at Best Buy on BF and got the 32' tv...and I paid $480...better than the $598 you spoke of as being the Walmart door buster...no wonder they didnt unload them.

Congratulations on getting a 32" tv for $480. How long did you have to spend in line? I did not have to wait in any line or fight any crowds. To me it was well worth the extra $100 dollars not to have to camp out.:cheesy:

I haven't been to mine since BF. My sister and BIL did Christmas shopping this past Saturday. She hit 2 Wm's one in middle of the afternoon and one about 7pm. She said both were quiet as a mouse, and the weather wasn't too bad here that day either. Kind of weird w/ only 3 Saturday's left, WM would usually be a mad house, yet it was weirdly empty she said.