Black Friday 2007 & You

AaronOnline

bet it was better this year TAX FREE:yup: I live in Georgia but had to come to SC for no taxes hope they do again next year!!!!!

OH YES. Gotta love the tax free Black Friday Holiday. First year they did it and it was so nice. Could afford to make bigger purchases and more purchases. woohoo:p

I had a great experience other the cold and wait. I was in line for 9 hours but I think it all paid off in the end. I got everthing I wanted and then some. Next year if they have what I want then I will go early again. Just a little more prepared and know what to expect. Honestly it was a fun time to spend with my best friend who I only get to see a couple times a year because of the distance.

This being our first camp out I thought it went pretty well. My hubby, neighbor and myself all in line by 12:30 in the afternoon. We were 3rd in Line. The mall security and the police drove by all day and night making sure there were no problems. There were some people showing up right at the last minute expecting to get a $250 laptop but the Best Buy staff did a great job organizing the line and keeping it orderly. They brought us Donuts and then several staff came out with a manager and each staff member had a different doorbuster item. They started with the first guy in line and went back without much incident. There was a bit of a problem when one guy let in a bunch of his friends not much earlier than closing time. The people behind him were not very happy.

We got everything we went for. $250 laptop, e-machines desktop (neighbor got one of those also), bluetooth wireless and a camera. We were out of the store by 6am.

Great experience.

After hearing all the nightmares about other Best Buys I have to give kudos to the Frisco, TX Store for being on the ball.

I might or might not do Best Buy. I did not end up camping out this year as I had planned. :( I really didn't think people would start lining up at noon. :mad: They do have some really great deals in my opinion. But, I really will have to think about it for next year because you pretty much have to plan on spending all of Thanksgiving day and night in order to be sure you get what you want (big ticket items anyway). :yup:

I'll probably be heading to Best Buy next year. However, there's a snowball's chance in Mexico that I'll be going to the same one I went to this year. In fact, I'm still so mad over the whole experience that I probably won't shop at that store for months.

-red