What was your best Deal/Savings???

ryan4me

Curious as to what were some of your best finds -- deals, pricematching, etc.

I managed to get everything on my list and then some. Couple of great deals from Walmart:

52" tv

Black and Decker drill and saw for $50 -- individually each one of these items retails for about $55.... dh is happy

Magnetix -- 250 for 19.99 -- they are normally $40-$49 and I pm them for $19.99

Under the counter lcd tv/dvd -- they were $189 at walmart and I pm it for $89.99

Curious about everyone else......

Sears priced match the PSP core system and with the giftcard and daughters 10% discound I got it for 142.99. Sd and Pro duo memory cards were great deals to I now one of them was 99.00 and I got it for 19.99. The 40 dollars in Kohls cash I got will be great next week! plus I have 2 more pick your day 15% off coupons to use. DVD player a Macys was 79.99 I used the 10 dollar off coupon, thenI used two 10 dollar gifts cards we got in the mail from the company. So Igot it for 49.99 and no rebates to mail in!

I hit Michaels up for a haul! I got my daughter a die cut machine that was reg. 80 for $34. She is just getting into scrapbooking. I ALSO GOT 44 GLASS ORNAMENTS FOR NEXT TO NOTHING!!!!! They were reg $3.99 and a shelf tag stated 50% off ( it ended up being an old tag but they honored it) plus the extra 25% off. I am making ornaments for my Girl Scout Troops for Christmas. I also got 18 wreaths for my GS troop to make as a craft along with some picks etc. I am quite pleased!!!

I also got 9 GBA & Nintendo DS games for $96 @ TRU, and about 10 DVD's from Target for a HUGE bargain (3.99, 5.99 & 8.99 ...some movies were reg. 21.99) If I had more $$$$ I would have gone other places too, but I'm happy.:yup:

I only went to one store yesterday and that was Lowes. From reading this forum I learned that Home Depot will take Lowes coupons and MAYBE Lowes will take Home Depots. Well I tried it at Lowes. First clerk said NO but the clerk next to her said YES. When I cashed out I got my 10% off total purchase.

THANKS for the info. I love to read these forums.:D

Speaking of Lowe's and Home Depot, if you are military, show your ID card and automatically get 10% off every purchase at checkout.

I got the 32" Mag LCD TV and 1GB Cruzers at Staples and then on to Walmart for their 3pk PS2 games, $1.88, $5 and $4.88 (I think) DVDs...oh, and that $12 stick vacuum.

I originally purchased the 32" LCD at CC online early Thanksgiving morning. I went to BB and camped out and was able to get the 32" :cheesy: Westy for $422 with a 12% coupon for using their Rewards card. It looks great in my bedroom. The CC one is going back. The TV was my BF goal so I am happy.

The best deal I got was the 2gb micro cruzer flash drive that CC had on sale for 12.99 after instant and mail-in-rebates. I didn't know that Wal-Mart would match the rebates, but they did it for the guy in front of me, so I got one too. Saved over $70, AWESOME!! :eyepoppin

Best was B&BW for me:

6 anti-bacterial soaps (3/$10)

1 bubble bath (either $9.50 or $10.50)

3 "festive" lotion collections (the small 3-piece - $10 each)

Bubble bath was free AC.

2 lotion collections free AC.

$10 off $30 coupon.

Total: $21.xx

B&BW GC for $10 = Total: $11.xx :)

Everything else was the BF sale/doorbuster prices, and we were fortunate to have our non-PM'ing WM PM CC's deals.

I stood in line at Sears for the 10.00 gift card, got a set of king sheets for 11.00,

queen and king conforters at Macy's 21.19 each, PS2 games, and a lap top. It wasn't

one of the door busters, but it was still on sale. I got everything on my list, I started at

4:30 and finished by 5:00. There were a few returns in between the shopping, I found better

bargains after I purchased a few things. CC was pretty good about my return, since I'd only

had it for about an hour. Now I have to fill out all the rebate forms.:yup:;)

I got my Mom at amethest circle pendant and chain for half off at Sears was 270.00 and I paid 135.00.

We also got my son the Nerf BB, great deal on that reg 238.00 got it at Walmart for 99.00. We could not have gotten it, if it wasn't on sale.

I think in all we saved 500.00 to 600.00.

My DH is now a BF believer!!!! And is very happy that I'm a Gottadealer!!!

Thanks Everyone!!!