Walmart WOULDN'T price match!!!!

mom2twoblessings

I was going to pricematch the Hollywood Bratz that Kmart had for $6.88, but to my shocking (sarcastic) suprise I was amazed to find that walmart had the whole Bratz line of all the themes they have ever put out BUT NO HOLLYWOOD BRATZ.......I just find that interesting:rolleyes:

I had no trouble price matching at our Super WM. I went to one Walmart first looking for the Star Wars transformers and asked about 4 WM workers and they all had no idea where they where. I went to Target who had them for 15.00 and OOS. Then I went to another Super WM closer to my home they had two left grabbed one for me and one for the other person I was shopping with and PMed them with no problems. Saved me 23.00!

I was going to pricematch the Hollywood Bratz that Kmart had for $6.88, but to my shocking (sarcastic) suprise I was amazed to find that walmart had the whole Bratz line of all the themes they have ever put out BUT NO HOLLYWOOD BRATZ.......I just find that interesting:rolleyes:

Same here. They also pulled Prison Break box set. I am sure they make a list and pull everything that people will most likely price match. Bastards.:razz:

My walmart pm my gba at 4 am since I had more shopping to do and they even changed thier price in the computer so they didn't have to do it all day. When I went to the checkout with a huge stack of movies and such to pm I had a list of how much everything was going to be with the pm and they didn't even ask to see the ads....we just went down the entire list and I read off the prices......They didn't even ask to see my list.... I had a GREAT PM TIME!!!! As a matter of fact they didn't even ask me at the checkout what store it was for.........

I PM at walmart friday morning with ads from a few other stores. had NO trouble at all she didnt even read the ad to make sure the items was identical. she just glanced at the photo and did it. Also PM meat on sunday with NO trouble at all. I will go to WM for anything i can get there at PM price..

Attempted to price match S2: Entourage/Circuit City ad. Cashier says we do not price match Blitz items. I advise that this DVD is part of the regular ad. Still persists. Request manager made cash register visit to confirm as I have price matched at Walmart, both Blitz and non-blitz items for years. A red vested gal approaches and says WM will not price match blitz items. I indicate that the item is part of the regular ad, not an hour limit special. Red vested gal says "okay, just this time, let it go".

A friend across town at a different WM says that WM price matched everything on Blitz hour limited specials from Best Buy and Circuit City without hestitation.

I think they make this stuff up as they go along.

I was just too tired to go to Circuit City...hence the reason I attempted a PM at all.

After talk ing to a mangar about pm before bf, they said they would pm and then when i got there they would not pm on fri or sat so that left us not getting any of the items we wanted from the other stores. after i heard this i called all the walmarts in canton area and they were all pming but did not have my camera from bb that i wanted so i did not get my camera, and i will probaly not shop at my walmart for a while since the store manger was so rude

I walked in to my walmart and found the first manager I saw, I asked him if they pricematched and he said yep (his name was Chris)! Since we had to buy electronic games in electronics, I told the cashier....the manager Chris said I could price match, she didn't even bat an eyelash and she said OK. So when we got rung out up in the front, I told that cashier manager Chris said I could price match, again they said OK, no problem.:gdnum1:

Our Walmart didn't take anything off the shelves either. :P I made out saving well over $200!!!

I had a cashier that wouldn't price match, too. So I told her to put them back. My hubby went to the van and I went back in and went to a different cashier with a SMILE on her face in Garden center. Secret, go to garden center! They are so far out of the way, they don't even try to call a CSM, Thaat's what the GC cashier told me!!