At this point I guess I will just stay up...

Ebayordeath

My hubby and I decided to get up about 3:30 after getting in at 11pm. After letting the dogs out, changing into comfortable clothes and sitting for a few watching the news--it was already almost midnight. I am so afraid I wont get up--that happened 2 years ago and I didn't LEAVE until 5:15 am!! I think I will be pulling an all nighter here!! I guess I can always sleep tomorrow after shopping:D

I'm up and still trying to decide if I should stay up and head to WM around 4ish, stay up and keep checking on line so I can at least get the couple of items I'd really like to have (although I'm wondering about shipping), or lay down for a couple of hours and get up around 4 and see if I think I can wake-up enough to go to the store, or just hop on line and do the best I can.

Anyone in the Palm Harbor/Oldsmar area that is heading to the SuperWM on Tampa Rd? This is my first year in FL and I'm wondering if the store will be packed.

(...I'm so sleepy!) :yawn:

still up too....was going to go to sleep for a few hours, but i'm afraid i'll oversleep too. So in about half an hour, i'm going to take a shower and get ready and head out about 3 a.m. I have about an hours drive to the nearest shopping center, KC.

i'm in missouri, too!!!:):):)

I'm up for the night. I won't be going to bed at all. I slept til 10 this morning on purpose so I wouldn't feel tired tonight. Trouble is I won't be going until almost time for the stores to open thanks to people freaking out and going way too early. I don't necessarily mind waiting in line or the deals, but I don't care to fight the crowd. It's never been this bad in the 8 years I've been going out.

I got up about 45 minutes ago after tossing and turning all night. It was brutal trying to sleep. I think I got maybe a combined total of 40-50 minutes. Of course, I'm bright eyed and ready to go. Now, if this were me having to get up for work-- I'd be tired and out of sorts right now. I'm leaving in 10 minutes to get my sister then off to the Disney Store (4am opening) then Walmart.

We're taking an afternoon break, for 2-3 hrs before heading to the other side of the county this evening. So, I guess I'll nap then.