*** MANY CIRCUIT CITY BLACK FRIDAY AD ITEMS AVAILABLE ON CIRCUITCITY.com ***

Brad

I tried to but a coulpe of things tha tare listed as but it today (with the gren box emblem) but it then states not available on-line. Why is that?

I think the green box is just letting you know that it either is on sale now, or will be by tomorrow.

I sm trying to order the SD 1GB Memory card as well. It shows up for $29.99. With Rebate, it is $2.99 + free shipping. Question is it acturally put a tax on $29.99 not $2.99 in addition, where one would get rabate? Any one can help here?

Thanks.

I sm trying to order the SD 1GB Memory card as well. It shows up for $29.99. With Rebate, it is $2.99 + free shipping. Question is it acturally put a tax on $29.99 not $2.99 in addition, where one would get rabate? Any one can help here?

Thanks.

Tax is always charged on your purchase amount. Your cart total will be $29.99, and thus tax will be on $29.99, not the after rebate price.

Tax is always charged on your purchase amount. Your cart total will be $29.99, and thus tax will be on $29.99, not the after rebate price.

Mike,

So, even if I purhase the item in store, I guess the tax will be based on $29.99 as opposed to $2.99 right?

The other question I have is how can I get the rebate form buying purchasing online and how do I submit the rebate?

Thanks and it appears Circuit City 800 number is jammed.

from a BF newbie.

We just placed an order at CC for the Logitech webcam ($9.99 AR), Sandisk 1 GB SD card ($2.99 AR), Sandisk Cruzer 2 GB USB Flash Drive ($12.98 AR), GE 2 Handset phone ($7.98 AR) and Sandisk Cruzer 1 GB USB Storage ($3.99 AR). We just couldn't place an order for the MIO C310 GPS. Guess we have to beat the crowd tomorrow early morning.

I had the 1g sd card in my cart and then it was gone.

:mad:

Now CC is saying purchase in store.

Grrrr.

It told me not availabe online but it said add to cart, I added it in my cart & when i went to check out it wasn't the 1gb in my cart but the 512. tried again & it said purchase in store. Double Grrrr