Thank You to the Gottadeal Crew!!

dukes4440

:g_dance::g_clap::yelclap::yay::gdthums::banana01:

Thank you so much for all you guys have done and will continue doing. I never knew there was a "Black Friday" I did know that stores had an after Thanksgiving sale, but I didn't know it was so big. Thanks to you guys and everyone on the forum, I have almost finished Christmas shopping. Everything I have bought so far, I learned about on this forum. Between me and my sister, we have 7 kids and they are almost all bought for. I have never been able to do that before. Thank you again!!!!!!!!!!:yup:

On behalf of all the admins and moderators, let me thank you all for coming to the site, posting on the forum here, telling your friends and helping each other out :)

Just a reminder though that this site is open all year. If you liked your time here, you never have to leave :P There is much more to GottaDeal than just Black Friday.

Thank you to Brad and everyone else for making this forum how great it was. All the ads were wonderful and all the people out there to help out were great.

Here is to a successful BF and a Happy Holiday Season.

I concur gentlemen,

Thank you.

:yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:

To Brad,Rossman,Mods and all that contributed to this site to keep us all informed of the deals this season....Thanks for all the hard work!

:clapping: :clapping: :gdthums::clapping::clapping:

Thank you so much, guys. It really helped to know what was going to be on sale on Black Friday days ahead. We got everything we had planned this year. Thanks to you, this was the best Black Friday we ever had. Keep up the good work. Cheers!!!

:yup: