Durabrand Slow Cooker ~ Question

KuponKlipper

Is anyone familiar with the brand of Slow Cooker ?

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5064543#Features+%26+Specifications

I think $20 is a great deal for this. The programmable seems like a great feature. I am trying to determine if the inside is removeable. Anyone know ?

dont know but waiting to see the answer. i have the same brand deep fryer.. love it

Yeah I wouldn't buy that. You should be able to get a brand name tried and true one for $10 or less more.

Durabrand = walmart crap made by whoever would make it the cheapest

i still use two crockpots (one was removeable) and the other is the little one that they had for 3 something about four years ago - i still use both a lot and they have taken a beating and still work well - they were so cheap they don't have any name brand on them, i can't complain about performance or price:no:

Hi all (This is my first post)...

About Durabrand...

I know the electronics suck, especially the DVD player. Save yourself the money, and get a brand name appliance. Durabrand is the 'Walmart' version of everything they make. From coffee pots to TV's to telephones. You say you have no problems with the appliances, but how often do you use them?

Yes its removable see the handles on the crock itself

And I saw it last night I am 99% sure its removeable

Compare it to that one that one is not removeable

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4012120

The one that you have linked to states that it IS removeable.

I don't mind dropping the $20 for a chance on the quality. Never had problems with that brand, but that doesn't mean there is not a first for everything. Just want a removeable insert that will pop in the dishwasher.

I am curious, where can you get another brand, with these features for $10 ?