Gift Ideas for My Husband...Please !!!!

jarerice

I need help this year. He's 28, we have 2 kids. He doesn't need and tools, has golf clubs, I got him a watch last year!!! I always get him the Uncle John's Bathroom books (i already bought the new for him this year for x-mas)

I get him the new NCAA PS2 game every year.

I'm stumped!!!

He doesn't drink, has more clothes than me, works everyday!!!!

Likes fishing (but works to much) and has everything he needs!!!

I like the duct tape wallet idea, but I want to get him something.....I just don't know what!!!

He has jewelry. I thought maybe a chain.

Price really doesn't matter, it can be cheap as long as he likes it. My limit, kind of just depends on what it is.

Thanks Everyone!!!!:g_think:

Does he have a nice jewelry box for his jewelry? Would he like something like that? You can usually get a decent deal on one and if it's good enough you could put a chain in it as a bonus :) I'm doing this for my husband this year except I'm putting a stainless steel bracelet in it. He has a couple, but really likes them, so I found one that's a little different.

He plays video games...how about some different ones, or any new accessories for his playstation? Gift cards to his favorite store like Best Buy or something where he can save it until there is something that he wants throughout the year? Does he have any favorite foods or snacks? My dh loves nuts so Im getting him a large gift box of nuts. Hopefully this gives you some ideas.

something for the car - like new mats, new _____ (ill-in the blanks)

iPods - DH *loves* his!!! It's my new gift suggestion to EVERYONE.

tickets ~ to boxing, to a car race, etc

take him on a date!~ get a sitter, dinner, maybe an overnight stay 'somewhere'

new wedding ban (?)

OK, heres a few ideas that my husband enjoys.... :D

Has he ever tried the radio controled cars, trucks, planes, boats, etc... ?

This is a hobby that can get as expensive as you want it too, but it can still be affordable. My husband has a couple of trucks, several gas planes (pipers cub is a good one to start), electric jets and a helicopter. Its very stress relieving for him. There are places in every town with groups that fly, drive, boat, etc... and you can do it at home if you have enough land/space.

(( I just wanted to add a note because if you have never checked this out it could be overwhelming at first. You can buy, say, planes in different stages. [ie ready to fly out of box, 90% ready, build from scratch with all parts included, buy separately, etc...] I suggest ready to fly. Whether of not its electric or gas is your choice. ;) ))

Heres a link to where we shop alot. There are 12 way deals on the first page. $100 off orders and more...

http://www.towerhobbies.com

Good luck and hope this helps!

~^*..*^~

Why not get something personalized with the kids picture on it?

I saw some neat ideas on a WM commercial, Apron, Serving tray, etc.

I'm sure you can get real creative, and this is something he will cherish... its unique. You can gear it towards Golf, fishing or anything.

If not.. Then you can always do an Ipod, Digital Camera, Camcorder, Slippers/robe, Wallet, LCD TV, etc.

I run into the same thing with my husband. I decided to get him a Car MD. Its a neet item. It plugs into your car if a trouble light comes on and records the info. Then you plug it into your computer to display the results. Available at carmd.com Last year I got him a shaitsu massager from Linens and Things. $80 after my 20% off coupon.]

Good luck

Last year i bought my husband an xm radio and paid the years subscription. He loves music so this worked out well. Now he just sits in his car and listens to music all day (just kidding). This year my list is an alarm clock with the weather temp, a camcorder, (thank you BB!) a belt, and a karma Sutra book (hehe). Hope this helps

http://www.signaturedays.com/signaturedays/pages/misc/index.aspx?engine=adwords!5000&keyword=%28signature+days%29&match_type=&gclid=CLbsm6mb_IgCFRwhNAod5FajRg

All guys love some sort of "experience" you can find great idea's from here. I got my husband a fighter jet experience. They let him fly the jet! He claims it was the most fun he's ever had. If these are too expensive, you can always get an idea from here then check your local listing for something similar, but more in your price range.

How about a new razor? I can't think of anything a guy really needs or wants like a good razor.

I just bought my husband a new one since his is dying. I researched newer Norelco models since many have come out in the last 10 years. I found this discussion board, Electric Razor Rap- jimelliott.suddenlaunch2 com. I decided on the Norelco Smarttouch 9190XL. Being that this is around $250 new, I decided to buy a refurb at CSSDeals com for $129.

I was hesitantly about anything refurbished. But the guys on the Electric Razor Rap forum said that refurbs are mostly floor models, and shavers used by Norelco reps. They are sent back to QC, cleaned and/or fixed if necessary, and sent out for sale. They also said the percentage of refurb returns is much less than ordinary models because of the extra TLC. I spent quite a bit of time reading the Electric Razor Rap forum. These are just regular guys who really know about razors.

http://www.signaturedays.com/signaturedays/pages/misc/index.aspx?engine=adwords!5000&keyword=%28signature+days%29&match_type=&gclid=CLbsm6mb_IgCFRwhNAod5FajRg

All guys love some sort of "experience" you can find great idea's from here. I got my husband a fighter jet experience. They let him fly the jet! He claims it was the most fun he's ever had. If these are too expensive, you can always get an idea from here then check your local listing for something similar, but more in your price range.

This place is like nothing I have ever seen. what great ideas!!!!! But there are no locations by us.

I bought my husband Tivo 2 years ago for Christmas. He loves fishing shows and this way he can set it to tape all that come on and then watch them at his leisure on the weekends. It has turned out to be something that our whole family enjoys. Now that I have it, it's one of those things that if it ever "dies" we will have to replace it. Taping shows on it is soooo much easier than plugging in start and stop times on a traditional VCR recorder. I bought the box and paid up front for a lifetime subscription on it, but you can pay by the month also. I just didn't want the extra monthly bill.

It's a remote that you can add almost every piece of entertainment equipment to. And if say, you want to watch a movie, it will turn the dvd player, tv, and surround sound system on all at once. it can even program your xbox, ps2, etc..The higher models can even turn your lights on but we don't have that. But you can plug it into your computer and download all your equipment and it will program it automatically. You can get them at BB or Amazon and I think the cheapest is about $70.00.

here's a link...

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Harmony-Advanced-Universal-Remote/dp/B000BDG3HU/sr=1-6/qid=1165504905/ref=sr_1_6/105-1179061-0563655?ie=UTF8&s=electronics

The Tivo/Dvr is a good idea. We have one and my hubby loves it! We can stop and rewind live tv, as well as record. We got ours through our cable company (cheaper than Tivo), but it is awesome. It works great for the whole family, too. We don't buy as many kid show videos now because we can just record things!