Price War Between Target and Walmart

crhoward

if walmart plans on having lots of shoppers on BF they better release some better deals in the real BF ad - they won't get it from the blah deals listed in the adscan :yuck:

Why is the WalMart ad so blah? I think $169 is a pretty good deal for a PSP, unless there are cheaper prices elsewhere.

Im all for price wars. lol. Actually I've found better deals on weekly ads and clearances then the toys advertised this year on BF. Right now Im 90% done with my kids. Not bad.

Me, too. I can't believe that the prices Walmart are listing now are about the same as the BF prices. Makes no sense.:squint:

They are both right across from each other in my town, so I am really excited about this. Looks like I will have to choose which one will be my first stop on BF.

Mine are across the street from each other too. Walmart opens at 5 and Target 7 so I'm all set. :runaway::lolrun::bunny::2tapdance

Yep your right and they only have a small amount of items before they run out just like BF deals.

I went to Walmarts sale that started on the 5th that morning about 9 to get the portable DVD player and they were already gone. The sales clerk in electronics said they didn't have many in and they were gone in a matter of minutes.

I just ended up getting the Polaroid DVD player for $19 more. More than likely they didn't even have the $99 ones they advertised.

So far none of the ads make me want to run out and shop BF at all this year. I think I will do better Thanksgiving night at the Christmas Auction they have locally here every year.:cheesy:

Me, too. I can't believe that the prices Walmart are listing now are about the same as the BF prices. Makes no sense.:squint: