Does Macy's have BF doorbusters?

reportermomof3

I get an ad from Macy's like everyday. Their marketing dept has got to be huge.:)

I agree! If we miss a "great" sale from Macy's, we just keep the ad and wait a couple weeks or so...the same item will be a couple bucks more or a couple bucks cheaper! We just have to kee p ignoring those 15% off with Macy's card ads! I f they would mail LESS stuff, they could simply lower their prices on stuff I want! LOL

I agree! If we miss a "great" sale from Macy's, we just keep the ad and wait a couple weeks or so...the same item will be a couple bucks more or a couple bucks cheaper! We just have to kee p ignoring those 15% off with Macy's card ads! I f they would mail LESS stuff, they could simply lower their prices on stuff I want! LOL

HAHA! Very true...:D

I love Macy's on BF. They have excellent deals on jewelry too.

Macy's is also having some great sales this week. Today (Tues) and Wed there are early morning sales, some that beat what I saw on there on BF last year. They had a $10 coupon in their circular along with a 15% off coupon. Today they had a DVD player for $20 with a $50 purchase.

Also, if you have their rewards credit card, keep an eye out in the mail. I just received a $25 off $100 coupon and a 20% off coupon.

I would love to see the Macy's ad too!!!

I have one close to me this year and I hope to get some nice stuff there.

Please, Please....post Macy's BF ad

Found this on another board:

Stores open 6am (7am at Metro Center, Boston, Belmont, Paramus GSP & Paramus Park, 9am in Qeens, Reg hours at Furniture Gallery)

$10 coupons printed in every paper

Miracle on 34th Street DVD as a gift with a $75 purchase

Morning Specials (6am – noon, Friday & Saturday)

Take an extra 20% off….

sweaters for her

all suits for her

misses’ outerwear

sleepwear for her

juniors’ sportswear

kids’ sportswear

dress shirts & ties

men’s Dockers pants

men’s suits & coats

men’s Timberland

men’s sweaters

Women

$99.99 Marc NY down jacket (reg $220)

$99.99 Famous New York maker faux shearling jacket w/ shawl collar (usually means Jones New York) (reg $200)

$79.99 Calvin Klein ¾ length belted down coat

Men

$99.99 Boston Harbour leather jacket (reg $300)

$19.99 Michael Kors dress shirts in solid colors

$39.99 Timberland snorkel jacket in moss, black, wheat and more for boys

$49.99 Tag Sebring 5-pc luggage set

$79.99 Samsonite Echelon 2-pc luggage set

$39.99 George Foreman jumbo brushed stainless steel gumbo nonstick grill w/ drip tray

$79.99 Cuisinart 7-cup food processor

$49.99 Braun Impressions 10-cup digital coffee maker

$19.99 (after rebate - $44.99 special) Corningware Fench White 12-pc oven-to-table set w/ lids

$9.99 Tools of the Trade Illumina 3-pc set

$37.99 Toolds of the Trade 22-pc stainless steel cutlery set

$39.99 + double bonus Tools of the Trade Basics 12-pc stainless steel set. Double bonus 1.5 qt covered saucepan & 5 qt colander ($40 value)

$49.99 7-pc queen/king Sunham comforter set

$4.99 Egyptian cottn bath towel by Pyramid

$29.99 Charter Club 300-thread cotton queen/king sheet set

$39.99 Charter Club featherbed. Feather and down fill. Twin-King.

$39.99 420-thread cotton queen/king sheet set by HCL limited

$29.99 after rebate Phillips DVD Player #DVD622B

Take an extra 50% off all clearance kitchen electrics

Reg Friday & Saturday sales

50% off + extra 10% off sale prices on featured Travelpro, Samsonite, Atlantic and Delsey luggage collections

$159.99 Belgique 14 pc copper bottom set

20% off all open stock cutlery from best-known names, including Wusthof, Henckels and Cuisinart

$99.99 Henckels Twin Sig. 7-pc cutlery set

$199.99 Henckels Internation Premier Classic 15-pc cutlery set

$279.99 (after $20 rebate) KitchenAid Artisan 5qt stand mixer

$17.99 30”x54” Hotel Collection MicroCotton ultra soft bath towel (GREAT towels)

$3.99 30x54 Hampton bath towel by Baltic

$6.99 Lauren Ralph Lauren 250 thread count cottn flat or deep pocket fitted twin sheet

$21.99 Tommy Hilfiger twin cotton sheet set

$19.99 Jessica Sanders 200 thread count sheet set

(Thanks cron on bargainshare):D

I got the Macy's BF catalog in the mail today. I'm in the Chicago area, and I'm not sure if it has the same sales as Macy's outside of my area. All of the Macy's here are converted Marshall Fields stores that just converted a couple months ago.

Gurnee, I go to the UofC and will be in Peoria, IL for the T-Giving holiday. Can you tell me what's in that, as I'm not averse to driving back up. If it's too big, can you just tell me if there's anything relating to:

Men's suits (more than what's already said)

Men's designer sportswear (Polo Ralph Lauren or Lacoste specifically)

Premium denim: men's mostly, women's too (7 For All Mankind especially)

Thanks.<3

I get an ad from Macy's like everyday. Their marketing dept has got to be huge.:)

Agreed. They have sale after sale. If I miss one, I know another is just on the horizon. I probably will do some shopping at Macys on Friday, I think they have a better selection than Kaufmann's did.

Anyone know if Macy's carries kid's shoes? They just opened up in my area and I was thinking of checking them for holiday shoes for my kids during the sale Wednesday. It's a few miles out of my way and didn't want to go there unless I knew for sure they have them and might be affordable. Anyone know?

they gave out like 10 dollar gift cards in the paper last year

Yes, and the "gift cards" (which are not and do not operate as gift cards, they are coupons) will state that they are not valid with any other offer. Last year, they put entire departments on sale for 20% off until noon (or whenever the $10 coupons expired). You could not use the $10 coupons in those departments (which included kids and juniors, amongst others) because you were getting 20% off, thus severely limiting the usefulness of the $10. I see they have lots of 20% off departments in the list posted here, so forget about using the $10 on any of that stuff, again. I know we were not the only unhappy customers about this last year, and it's sad to see that they did not learn from their mistake.

At the time, I discovered that math skills were not a requirement for Macy's managers, because I was told that 20% off was a better deal than $10 off (I don't think so -- especially on a $10-12 item!). My son (14 at the time) emailed corporate to complain. They responded similarly, telling him the coupon was valid on plenty of things. I then wrote back and told them off, and they sent us both $10 coupons. Amusingly, they had the same restrictions, and we had to find something without the discount to use them on.

Did I mention that we hate Macy's? I miss Filenes (as I'm sure many of you miss the other old May Company stores).

Gurnee, I go to the UofC and will be in Peoria, IL for the T-Giving holiday. Can you tell me what's in that, as I'm not averse to driving back up. If it's too big, can you just tell me if there's anything relating to:

Men's suits (more than what's already said)

Men's designer sportswear (Polo Ralph Lauren or Lacoste specifically)

Premium denim: men's mostly, women's too (7 For All Mankind especially)

Thanks.<3

The book is 56 pages long!

Men's Alfani wool suits: 50% off down to $237.50

Men's sweaters on sale include Geoffrey Beene, Columbia, Izod, Nautica and Perry Ellis. Most appear to be about 30 to 40% off.

I don't see any premium denim on sale, BUT

Frangos are on sale!! $12.99 for a 1lb box!

The book is 56 pages long!

Men's Alfani wool suits: 50% off down to $237.50

Men's sweaters on sale include Geoffrey Beene, Columbia, Izod, Nautica and Perry Ellis. Most appear to be about 30 to 40% off.

I don't see any premium denim on sale, BUT

Frangos are on sale!! $12.99 for a 1lb box!

Frangos is probably the only thing that Chicagoans buy at Macy's.