Will Target still have most of the DVDs after 10 am?

Rebirth

Mine still had most of DVDs I wanted at around 3:00pm on BF. I picked up rainchecks for the rest and had no problems getting those before xmas. Rainchecks make target the last stop on BF. You came skip it completely on BF and just go on Saturday to get the rainchecks or restocked items.

Do you think if I go and Ask them if they'll restock the DVD's after the big rush.. that they'll give me a straight answer. I really hate asking any of those employees anything (anywhere), cuz they always say "I dont know.."

Just a simple yes or no will do. :( Unless mgmt keeps them so out of the loop that they really dont know?

They are actively stocking DVDs and electronics all day at my Target. If something runs out, it's usually restocked within 5 minutes. We made a return trip last year after going to every other store and found that only a few boxed sets were sold out by afternoon.

i am just gonna price match dvds at walmart

Well it depends. If TARGET® has a price $.99 higher are you going to Wal*Mart? To me, TARGET® has cheaper prices than Circuit City and Best Buy (where I live), BUT our TARGET® is the smallest store in our city, and does not have the selection. Now, I am sure if you go to a Target GREATLAND® or Super TARGET® your selection will be a lot more. Our Wal*Mart close to me is a dirty place and for 99¢ I will go to TARGET®. Cleaner store, nicer employees, just an overall better experience.

Electronics..wait in line friday AM. Fooseball tables (or equivalent)...wait in line.

JUST get in line (am), wait and you should get most of what you came for. If you wait until 10am FORGET IT!! (BUT it is all according to what you want too)

Last year, I stopped at Target on Wednesday evening to determine where the DVD's I wanted would be located (to make my Friday strategy a bit easier). What I discovered is that the tv series and special price DVD's were ringing up at the BF price on Wednesday evening. I'm going to stop there after work this year to see if the same thing happens.