Thank you Brad and Ross

lovebears65

Your setiments are appreciated by all of the Admins and Mods.

Always remember, our job is only a small part of it. The example that all of our members set goes a long way in setting the tone and community spirit here.

So, I would like to thank all of you.

:)

Your setiments are appreciated by all of the Admins and Mods.

Always remember, our job is only a small part of it. The example that all of our members set goes a long way in setting the tone and community spirit here.

So, I would like to thank all of you.

:)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Yes/hesaid.gif

i have said this before...but it is worth saying again...this site has played a role in my healing. i thinkg brad and ross and all the mods and memebers.not just at bf time ... but this site kept me entertained durring the worst time in my life. (once i had internet i was far more entertained in there,,,and needed any boost i could get.(not to mention the support and ADVICE

Brad and Ross, Thanks so much for the best Black Friday site and one of the best websites I've ever seen. I'm a student without a lot of cash to spend for Christmas, and your site has helped me decide where I am going to go first on Fri. the 24th. I love seeing the ads early. Great job to all who work on the site. --- John

I appreciate this outstanding website all year long. The incredible range and depth of information available, your quick response to changes in the marketplace and suggestions from members and your generous leadership makes this one of my favorite "favorites". Thanks for all you do for all of us! :yup: