Which store employees are the most helpful on BF??

bigbandm

Which store has the most helpful employees?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Which store has the most helpful employees?

Just curious...which store do you think the employees are the more helpful on BF. It is a crazy day. I have found in the past that target seems to have extra help everywhere with their radios helping the customers locate what they want -- it can be crazy especially the first 10 minutes.:cheesy:

Where is the "None of the Above" catagory?!? LoL! I have never really run into a "Helpful and not harried" employee in my BF ordeals.

None of the above is about right some years. I think the employees are more flustered than the customer that did not get the BF deal. To me every year there are employees that seem like they have been on the job since the moment the doors opened. I find majority of the workers clueless. As consumers, I think most of us do our homework and know the same if not more than the workers. I am not blaming the workers, it is the company's dynamics...;)

I voted Kohl's because they make one line for all the checkouts and then they usually have 2employees "directing traffic." It made a long process as fast as possible because you didn't get stuck behind someone with "issues" in the checkout. Also, last year our Kolhs manager extended the early bird specials! There were so many people in line it was impossible to get checked out by the deadline. It was supposed to end at 11, but they let anyone who was in line by noon have the discounts no matter when you checked out. So 1 person got in line while the rest of us continuted to shop and she bought everyones stuff on her Kohl's card for an EXTRA discount!!!

IMO the employees should be worried about two things...checking out people and conflicts. The lines at the stores once you get in are horrible....I went to BB a few years ago and someone had the bright idea to box off the isles so people only went one way....which is fine for checking out but made people run all the way around the store (the wrong way) to get an item then do a 180 and walk around the store again to check out....by that time the ECUT(estimated checkout time) was over an hour, then a sales person said to check out by the computer dept because I had blank cds/dvds/pen drive/ect then about 30 minutes later they said unless your buying an actual computer you need to be in the main line...so to the end of a 3 hour line. My answer "Really?, you can keep your sh** then" and I walked out and have not been back to that store since.

Circuit City has been the only place where employees went above and beyond in my experience. They passed out coffee, hot chocolate, and donuts to the people in line. They then went down the line and passed out tickets for the items you wanted and let you know where items were in the store that did not have tickets (like certain dvds and the cheap dvd players). I bought a 30-some inch tv and I bought the tv, looked around a little, and had my tv loaded in my truck in about 45 minutes. The CC I went to was very efficient on BF. :D

I have made it a point to get to really know at least one or two employees at a few stores I

shop at most. Even went so far as to write letters to their headquarters naming these employees as being exceptionally professional and attentive. Then when "big" shopping deals roll around at these places, I'm always able to get really great service.

Guest ladakn99

two years ago when i was at best buy looking for that hard drive for $30 and the LCD monitor for $250, i was stuck in line inside the store. then, a miricle happend, a best buy employee asked me what i was in line for, i told him what i wanted, he took me out, and told me to wait there, so i did, 5 minutes later, he shows up with my things in his hand, and says "here you go, fresh off the truck". so i say thanks.

i was in and out in less than 2 hours. and i showed up at 8AM

two years ago when i was at best buy looking for that hard drive for $30 and the LCD monitor for $250, i was stuck in line inside the store. then, a miricle happend, a best buy employee asked me what i was in line for, i told him what i wanted, he took me out, and told me to wait there, so i did, 5 minutes later, he shows up with my things in his hand, and says "here you go, fresh off the truck". so i say thanks.

i was in and out in less than 2 hours. and i showed up at 8AM

That is great and suprising from what I have read on other post regarding Best Buy. It seems like most people don't have much good to say about Best Buy. I have never venture out to a BB on BF -- the lines are crazy...I usually drive by one and wow...I think there must be 100s of people by 4 am...it is really wild...maybe the key is to way until after the dust settle from the 5am door opening.