How many BF sales are you going to?

bigbandm

So far I am thinking three. Maybe more if I am unable to PM at WalMart.

WalMart-SuperCenter so I can wait inside.

Target

Old Navy (Still debating on Old Navy as I've never been to a BF sale there.)

I have to try and stay away from Bath and Body Works until their after Christmas sale starts.

:holiday08

:holiday04

As many as we have time and energy for.:D Starting at wal-mart, target, old navy, tru, then hitting the mall for the disney store.:smirk:

These plans can be changed at anytime due to new sales, new info, etc. LOL :cheesy:

I fully agree or unless the credit card hits its limit...:shock:

Just curious...how many stores do you plan on shopping at on BF? I will probably hit 3-4 stores. It all depends on the crowds and stock at the stores of course.

Well I am looking at a big fat 0. Gonna be working! I'd call in, but, I just missed 6 weeks due to a motorcycle wreck. If I don't work , I miss the holiday pay for both turkey day and black friday! Kinda bummed, but, the ads really do nothing for me anyways! :no:

We usually split up and hit 9 or 10 of them. My hubby and my son will drop off my daughter and me to hit the mall (duh!) and then they go to the Target, WalMart, etc. stores that aren't located in the mall. My daughter and I turn on our cell phones and we split up in the mall to get stuff. Last year we brought my MIL and my SIL and we really got a lot accomplished!