So.. Whats your take on the TRU BF AD?

dmmiller

One game caught my eye: Urban Reign For ps2 at 4.99. WOW, what a steal if you are a fan of fighting. That is possibly the greatest pure fighting game ever made. It's also easily the hardest fighting game ever made too. By the way, it was released about this time last year.

I am really dissappointed. Everything seems to be alot of DVD's this year. Only one thing interests me and I already bought it. If I go and get it cheaper great, I will return the other one. I love black friday but i am not excited by any of the sales yet!: :(

Very disappointed. I was hoping for a Game Cube deal. :no:

I found an okay deal at kmart. it wasn't a deal but for $99 they have a pokeman bundle comes with game and cube with controller. opened a sears charge and got an extra 10 off. not that great but its the best i have been able to find this season!

hope it helps

I am really dissappointed. Everything seems to be alot of DVD's this year. Only one thing interests me and I already bought it. If I go and get it cheaper great, I will return the other one. I love black friday but i am not excited by any of the sales yet!: :(

i feel the same way. sales just aren't that great. have gotten my children mostly done so i may not even need to venture out this year!:eyepoppin:indiffere

Ihave to say the ads this year STINK!!!!!!!!!!

I went out and did 90% of my shopping already, I grabbed the HOT items my kids wanted and a few other things for them. I was worried with the way people had been shopping in my area I would not get what I want for them. well I am glad I didgrab it and toss it on layaway because none of the most wanted items seem to be in the ads.

MAYBE just MAYBE they are all or a chunck of them are going to have some in store specials not advertised???

Seems rather odd this MANY stores have no specials that we are drooling over. just does not make sense to me. this ad Walmart claims more to come it better be good coarse could it be any worse really??

Conflicted....on the one hand, TRU isn't offering any "must have items" which just puts another nail in their coffin as they will drop further down the list of top toy sellers. On the other hand, what they are offering isn't likely to be out of stock, so I can just order it online and save the headaches & lost time of going to TRU on BF.