Best BF Clothing Store

shopshop

I love Kohls. Partially because of the clothes, but also they have good deals on a lot of other stuff too. I also do well at Penny's. I wait to do winter clothes shopping till BF and know I'll get good deals. Two years ago at Penny's I got a nice cashmere sweater for $25. It was a major deal and still my favorite sweater!!!

Last year I was in our TJ Maxx on BF weekend and they were having an additional 50% off clearance. At least it is something.

Does anyone know if Kohl's will price adjust? I just bought some things yesterday and want a few more things but if they are cheaper on BF I have no problem stopping and asking for a price adjust.

Old Navy does have door busters! Last year I got a 2 piece 'jump suit'? for $20 (normally each piece $17.99), rolled gift blankets $5, clearance prices are AWESOME and they also do 'lucky in line'...whoever is in line and has a package of tissues in their purse/pocket gets a discount card...whose buying 8 items, get discount card, etc

we are getting a Kohl's here next year...looking forward to that since I've seen so many people mention that one