Will we be able to buy WM's BF items for those prices online??? << merged >>

coppertopjen

How does that work, buying online on BF? Do I power up before 5am and then go into walmart.com looking for the specific item? Or am I able to get the item I want on screen and then wait until after 5am to purchase?

Any help is appreciated.

I think with most of the Walmart items, it will tell you right in the ad whether or not the item is online. I did fairly well buying around 8 am EST last year on some of the toys. Can't remember though if what I bought was doorbuster or just sale though. But I was actually impressed with the speed of the site and got everything within a couple days of ordering, even with the .97 shipping.

I am not sure about buying online for Black Friday. Is that possible? If I could, that would be wonderful!

I did want to note that I ordered some things from Walmart.com for my daughter's new baby and did a "site to store". It was free. I received an email telling me that the items had arrived at my local Walmart store. I went to the layaway dept and picked them up. Very easy. I have a vague recollection that items available "online only" qualify for site to store but if you are looking for something hard to find, this could be an option for you.

How does that work, buying online on BF? Do I power up before 5am and then go into walmart.com looking for the specific item? Or am I able to get the item I want on screen and then wait until after 5am to purchase?

Any help is appreciated.

Usually online deals start at midnight.

I am not sure about buying online for Black Friday. Is that possible? If I could, that would be wonderful!

I did want to note that I ordered some things from Walmart.com for my daughter's new baby and did a "site to store". It was free. I received an email telling me that the items had arrived at my local Walmart store. I went to the layaway dept and picked them up. Very easy. I have a vague recollection that items available "online only" qualify for site to store but if you are looking for something hard to find, this could be an option for you.

Most of the stuff I want there so far says avalible online. If I can do a site to store and pick up with no shipping that would rock. I can be else where first. Maybe try for the BB desktop

Mara

Most of the things that I am seeing in the ad that I *NEED* (lol) says it is available on-line! I'm just wondering if it will start at midnight... or 5am? It would be awesome if I could buy everything that I wanted from there on-line at like midnight'ish and then hit the other stores when they open! I hate going to walmart on BF... lol! Paying a little extra for shipping wouldn't be horrible...

~ Erin (Mommy to 3 cuties ages 3 and under and hoping for another SOON)!

When I've shopped online it really varies on what time the sale starts. But the other thing to remember is there is limited quanities online as well and often they sell out just as fast. If the sale starts at midnight it all could be gone by 5 am. Just my opinion but it happened with Toys R Us ad last year to me.

When I've shopped online it really varies on what time the sale starts. But the other thing to remember is there is limited quanities online as well and often they sell out just as fast. If the sale starts at midnight it all could be gone by 5 am. Just my opinion but it happened with Toys R Us ad last year to me.

Uuummm...If it starts at 12:00, I will be ready to check out by 12:05!

Yep. You have to start trying to order items online Thansgiving day. This is what happened with TRU last year. They had the items up on Thanksgiving (when I ordered mine!) and by BF they were gone. :(

Don't forget if you do buy on line that you should go through your points programs ie mypoints and such so that you get the maximum for your purchases. And your point producing credit cards.

I keep reminding my gf about this so we can get the most out of Christmas

I asked this in another thread but it seems folks don't want to look at it. WM this year sucks so I'll be going to BB very early (I have an appointment with them in the personal shopping program) but I really need to get the Beyonce Dual Disc edition because they have been sold out the week they came out back in September. This item is listed as AVAILABLE ONLINE as well. My question is: Can I buy it online and pick it up at my local walmart, forgoing the shipping costs?