Wait...where did the ad scan go?

BrodysMother

I wasnt all that impressed with it.. I"m hoping its bogus.

I really wanted a laptop.

Just remember that last year they snuck a middle page in that was diffrent by region and had some SWEET stuff on it to. They may be doing that again this year. Over all This ad is the first one to get me going though

Mara

They held that under wraps??? I was really hoping for a GBA SP. What is the difference between the micro and an SP? I got a great deal on my DD's SP so I guess if I have to pay full price I will but if the micro is a good then maybe I will just get him that one. Not much for me to get there at all this year!

Vicki

Scroll down to the very bottom of the first page and it says "Look for our 24-Page Holiday Circular with Week Long Savings"

LOL, after I asked where it was, I went and read every single "readable" word on the whole thing all the way down and then back up and finally saw it and came back to edit my post, but you had already replied. I am so freaking blind. :cheesy:

I was hoping for the gameboy sp also.. CC has it for 44.99.. I just wonder if my walmart will PM it because the nearest CC is about 30 miles away??

Called my local walmart and she says as long as I have the ad they will PM it. I made sure I said now this isn't just for today it will be the same for he day after T-giving..she said yes.. so maybe we will be able to get an SP..well I need 2 but whatever..hope this helps out the other SP needers..lol

I did find some things I need to go get but not near as much as last year. There will be four of us leaving the house @ 3:30AM with 4 motorola 2 way radios and iPods to line up in the appropriate departments this year!!

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!! aaaaaahhhhHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Guest ladakn99
the micro is better than the SP, and it plays the same games, it has a brighter screen, but no flip up design like the SP, just the usual old school type Game Boy Advance with a modern twist

the micro is better than the SP, and it plays the same games, it has a brighter screen, but no flip up design like the SP, just the usual old school type Game Boy Advance with a modern twist

I like the SP better.Mainly because of the flip down cover. But out of all of them, the Nintendo Ds Lite is the best. Out of the Nintendo products that is!

Here: - early bird sales

www.officialblackfriday.com/ads/gottadeal-walmart-bf2006.pdf

Links to all posted AD SCANS available for download - here:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=52885

I hope this is appropriate to post this here. I got the email alert to say the Walmart one was posted,

but I had trouble finding it, so I've now bookmarked this link.

Click on the part that says download pdf or download ZIP

Hope this helps.

i keep going to the link with the list of the scans that are supposed to be available, but all it shows is the names of the stores. i click on them and nada. no other links showing on the page. SO need a techno tutor............