Portrait Innoivations ~ Picture people Quality, Walmart price

fairydustcrissy

This is a photo studio that I was introduced to last year by Debbie (outnumbered). I assume she is making her way across the country right now, but I want to thank her for the links last year :) The quality of photos is equal to that of the Picture People. I got a special last year for 9.99, no sitting fees, etc. Well, they have it back again :) Check out thier site to see if there are any near you. If so, I highly reccomend them! I know others did too, and I will try yo find the link form last year & add it here for others to see.

Here are the threads about them last year. i have included the links that show the pics as well. And know that mine are pics of pics, lol, and the actual photos are not blurry :)

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=22404&highlight=portrait+innovations

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=23579&highlight=portrait+innovations

I have to agree... We visited this place in Phoenix over the summer, and they were VERY nice, the prices were great, and the photos were very high quality. We used these instead of school pictures becasue they came out so nice.

I also heard that you can use the $9.99 promo package every 3 months. My SIL goes every month for her new baby, and the pictures we get are great!

Wish thery were closer to me in MI.

Joanne

how much are other pictures? I want a package as the family Christmas picture but I also want a picture of all 3 of my kids and a picture of each kid. I was thinking sears for the cheap per sheet but this place looks good

Mara

they take between 50-75 pictures - together, separate, and family (I/E - mom/kids and then dad/kids) -then the family, then the kids and then separate! Really elaborate. You get the $9.99 package and when you are done you sit down and start deciding which you like. As it gets minimized the price comes up on the screen. Obviously the more you buy the better deal you get. I got the $9.99 package, 8 SETS of poses, some extra personalized cards and 2 extra 10x13's (n/c) and it ended up being $112!! I loved it! Each set consists of 3 choices (1 10x13, 1 8x10, 2 5x7's, or wallets) ... YOU choose what size you want = 3. Gee - hope that made sense!

I WILL say try to get an appointment on the weekdays though. I just went to the one by me and had a horrible experience. The girl was rushing us AND KNOCKING at the door where we changed at! (oh yea bring a change of outfits for variety). Anyways- I've always had great experiences so I rescheduled because I didn't like ANY!!! OH when you place the order for sets you get the CD WHICH has ALL the pictures taken too! ALL is done w/ in 1 hour! IT is amazing! I love this place!!!! I just figured they were pretty busy and stressed but I KNOW they do an excellent job and my DS wasn't digging the lady taking the pictures so it's best to come back because I KNOW they'll do good for us!!!!

BEST PART = NO SITTING fee.

Ive had my kids pics done there as well. They are WONDERFUL!

The pictures are taken on the floor and the photographer uses a digital hand held camera. This makes my kids really comfortable. I mean think about you tell your kids not to play on the table and then you taken them to a place like walmart and tell them to cliam on the table and play. Mine get really nervous up there. They love the freedom of playing on the floor at PI.

They took about 90 shots. I got to chose my 9.99 package from ANY of the photos taken. Not just the first pose like at walmart. She took pics of the kids together and one at a time for no extra charge. We were alowed to change clothes as many times as we wanted. I think I spent $90 and got TONS of pictures. I also bought the CD that included all the pictures she took, not just the ones I bought.

I really liked how they were able to edit the pictures right there as I picked through them. If they were off center or needed to be zomed in she was able to do it right away so I could see what they would look like before moving on.

I hight recomend them! Im going to use them again for our christmas pictures soon!

Very good! We used them last year and with three little ones...trying to get everyone to look and smile at once...well, you can imagine. I love that they hold the camera in their hand and can rapid fire shoot so they don't miss the smiles. They were so helpful and worked hard to get the kids to smile and pose them..

We are using them again this year for our family picture and individual pictures of the kids.

I highly recommend them!

the one in my state is a bit too far to drive (about an hour) so i dont think I will be visiting them but they do look like a nice place to have your pictures taken

I actually will pass countlss other places to get to them as well. They are about an hour drive from me, and I will be doing it again this year. The pics are just head & shoulders above anything we have had done anywhere except the picture people. For the price, it is DEFINATELY worth the drive.

Had pics done today-undoubtedly the best family photo experience out there. We have used Olan Mills, Wal Mart, and Penneys in the past-for about the same price, the pics turned out well-we had the pics taken, chose what we wanted, and were out the door with the product within an hour and 45 minutes. Our appointment was set in mid-Oct though. If you want Christmas pics done on a weekend, book now. The 9.99 special is quite a deal-each 3 sheet setting was an additional 16.50, no sitting fees, plus the CD and special borders.

We will definitely be back.

They are 20-25 minutes from my house. I already went there twice since last year and I'm going to go again before Christmas for an extended family portrait(grandparents to grandchildren^_^).

I love them, and the quality of the pictures is way better than the ones at picture people!:)

I was able to schedule for this weekend! Wonderful people to deal with. Explained entire procedure up front. Told exactly what to expect. Prices can range fron the $9.99 all the way to $170.00, if you take everything. This is refreshing to know unlike other places who lure you in with a bargain and then use heavy pressure to try and get you to buy other poses etc.

i love this place! another thing to not is if you get a package of at least $70.00 i think, they give you a cd with all your pictures on it. the quality is great, they are great with small children, you wait about 15 mintues when you are done and the pictures are ready. the 9.99 package that you can get every three months has tons! but the pictures are so good that i have the hardest time getting only that. the other thing that is great is that there is no sitting fee. and the more pictures you get, the cheaper they are. So the last time we went, my sister and her son went, and i took my daughter. i think that they took about 200 pics total they even let me bring a birthday cake for my daughter to play in (she turned one)we got some with each child individually and together. we ordered a huge package and split the cost. i think we got like 35-40 sheets for about 150, and each got a cd to take home too. i would definetely drive out of the way for them.