Do you still beleive in Santa?

jason

As in the magical Santa or the sweet old man that carved wooden toys for children??

I wish there were flying reingndeer! I dont know exactly what age, but it was probably around 5 or 6. I saw my step dad in a Santa suite stuffing stockings one night and that was that. But I didnt care, the holiday is still magical to me :)

I sure do!

I was around 8 when I found out Santa could no longer "visit" all the little children in the world so he sent three special gifts by mail to mommys and daddys to place under the tree for each of their children. (He sent us four so that we could take one to the homeless shelter for the kids that came to the shelter during the year.)

I was around 10 when I found out Santa had retired long ago, but he left a lasting spirit that filled everyone with joy so they continue to give. Each year after that my mother would pick a Santa or Father Christmas legend to tell to us before my dad read The Night Before Christmas.

The Magic of the sprit of Santa is alive and well in every person, I told my 19 year old when she was 10 and stopped believeing that once you give up the belief than its always going to be a grown up world. He is in your heart, and thats where he needs to be. Once a year it doesnt hurt to be a kid and look forward to the simpler times.

Santa will always live in my house as long as I am alive, I also hope that the 4 of my kids will continue with this.

i was about 8 and got up during the night to us the bathroom and saw my mom sitting on the livingroom floor wrapping gifts, i was so surprised that i forgot to use the bathroom and went back to bed. my son 12 never believed in him and my dd calls him "ho ho" from his laugh, she's 5. i have friends who's kids still beleive, but from what they tell me the average age is around 10, then the kids start to figure it out.

I dont believe there is a fat guy breaking into our houses and stalking us so we know how we acted but I believe that there is someone who does help bring cheer to everyone throughout the holiday season. I found out at age 7.

I agree. I think it's sad that so many kids nowadays don't have that same innocence that we had when we were growing up. They want to grow up so fast and miss out on all of the magical things that make childhood so great. I love Christmas and am probably more excited about it than my kids. I wish that they understood that there is so much bad and evil in the world today that they should take the time to enjoy the "real" magic like family and all of the wonderful things that the holiday season brings with it.

I agree. I think it's sad that so many kids nowadays don't have that same innocence that we had when we were growing up. They want to grow up so fast and miss out on all of the magical things that make childhood so great. I love Christmas and am probably more excited about it than my kids. I wish that they understood that there is so much bad and evil in the world today that they should take the time to enjoy the "real" magic like family and all of the wonderful things that the holiday season brings with it.

I swear we are sisters, No one breaks into my house I leave out a key, This world would be a sad place if there was no magic left in any more,

I still believe! in Santa. Seems like so many things come and go. But Santa always shows up the weekend of Thanksgiving.

I wait all year long for Santa. He makes the hard days, easier.

Seeing all the kids and how excited they are. To see the poor kids, who are writing to Santa, not for them, but for the other kids in their family and for the mommy & daddy.

Seeing the looks on Christmas morning, when they ran into the bedroom to wake us up, cause Santa has been here.

You can not tell me, there is no Santa.

• 3 weeks later...
I have no idea what age I was when I found out about santa in the actual person who makes and brings all the presents on Christmas Eve, but the spirit and magic of Santa still lives in me today. I think I would have to thank my mom for that because even after we knew the truth she still took us every year to see santa and we always wrote him a letter and presents still only appeared on Christmas Eve. All three of my kids (7, 6, & 3) still believe and I hope they continue to for atleast a couple of years. Even after they find out I will still do all the santa stuff anyway.

My oldest was about 6 or 7 when he figured it out. My youngest...I'm still trying to figure him out. He's 10. I can not believe that he still believes. But I'll throw things out once in a while, like are you going to talk to Santa this year, and he'll say no, but I'll take Shane to talk to him. That's his 3 year old nephew. Or what do think Santa will bring...stuff that like. He even made the comment that if Santa doesn't bring him XBOX live, could I maybe get it for him.

Maybe he just doesn't want me to know that he knows. Last night he asked me do we have a chimney. And I said of course we do. (I knew where it was leading). Well where is the opening for Santa to come in. I said something about the front door.

So I don't know if he's playing games with me or not.